The conversation with darkskinned men

capt_saveahoe

All Star
Daps
Are you her? Why would she'd be mudslinging a group of meb who'd put her on pedestal? I look at it like this....being the ultimate know desire by people has its good or bad side. I don't understand why you all are so adamant on discounting what she experienced.

I am glad that it wasn't a darkskinned woman who wrote an article y'all would have just called her ugly and jealous. But now that it's a light skinned woman...it's she has an axe grind.

Yet many threads in here blatantly state that some black dudes do put light skinned women on a pedestal. I am sure every black guy knows one and the type.

So why are you all acting obtuse thar it's being called out by the person that would be on the receiving wnd of the attention.

Can you read? I explicitly said light skinned black women are on average considered more attractive by all men, not just black men or dark skinned black men. I only took exception with the fact that she cherry picked interactions with with crude men that happened to be dark skinned to write that hatchet piece.

Based on her writing sample she is a race obsessed c*nt, that is obviously unhappy about her racial identity.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Can you read? I explicitly said light skinned black women are on average considered more attractive by all men, not just black men or dark skinned black men. I only took exception with the fact that she cherry picked interactions with with crude men that happened to be dark skinned to write that hatchet piece.

Based on her writing sample she is a race obsessed c*nt, that is obviously unhappy about her racial identity.

Bwa ha ha...I guess the article stinged. I don't understand getting upset for something you haven't gone through. If she singled darkskinned black men its because they are a problem in her eyes.

Your are not her so how do you know if she made it up or not. Are you light skinned female having to deal with black men?

capt_saveahoe

All Star
Daps
Bwa ha ha...I guess the article stinged. I don't understand getting upset for something you haven't gone through. If she singled darkskinned black men its because they are a problem in her eyes.

Your are not her so how do you know if she made it up or not. Are you light skinned female having to deal with black men?

No wonder you thought the article was a worthy read. Like the author, you also seem to be lacking in you ability to think and reason.

Sometimes i have to remind myself that the person i am interacting with online might only be as smart as a 5th grader.

Bye now

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
No wonder you thought the article was a worthy read. Like the author, you also seem to be lacking in you ability to think and reason.

Sometimes i have to remind myself that the person i am interacting with online might only be as smart as a 5th grader.

Bye now
I think this article opens a discussion that doesn't revolve around darkskinned wome and darlskinned men bickering.

It provided an additional voice to the discussion. ..you came out to discredit not on an intellectual basis but on an emotional one.

Yet you have denied nothing!

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I think this article opens a discussion that doesn't revolve around darkskinned wome and darlskinned men bickering.

It provided an additional voice to the discussion. ..you came out to discredit not on an intellectual basis but on an emotional one.

Yet you have denied nothing!
The additional voice sounds like the other voices already talking though so why is it really necessary? What did she say that hasn't been said before outside of just making this a dark skin man thing? Wonder how this would be perceived if some dude did this about black women. Would it still just be an additional voice?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
The additional voice sounds like the other voices already talking though so why is it really necessary? What did she say that hasn't been said before outside of just making this a dark skin man thing? Wonder how this would be perceived if some dude did this about black women. Would it still just be an additional voice?

The additional voice is coming from someone who is worshipped for her skin complexion which dispels the myth that all light skinned women think they are cute and trying to get other woman's men. Someare not Asking for the attention they are getting.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

Of course. I wanted someone who will not be dismissed as bitter/hater/jealous.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
The OP is junk, it is a rant of someone that has an axe to grind with dark skinned black men. It is not something most want to discuss but like skinned/biracial black men and women are more desired than their darker counterparts. It is not just dark skinned black men that put light skinned black women on a pedestal, light skinned black guys do it to, nonblack guys are even worse as far as this preference goes. Why is the author using crude examples, that are obviously isolated incidents to make umbrella statements about dark skinned black guys?

The author of the article is a too obsessed by race and the fact that she is biracial. I think she is mad that she doesn't have the privileges afforded to white women.
Because people speak of what they experience.

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
How many times have you ladies personally heard dark skin men voice their preference and love for light skin women?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The additional voice is coming from someone who is worshipped for her skin complexion which dispels the myth that all light skinned women think they are cute and trying to get other woman's men. Someare not Asking for the attention they are getting.
I don't think she is worshipped don't care what she or anybody else says. Who believed that myth but ug moes looking for an excuse as to why they can't get a man? How she frames it is still janky because I'm to believe no light skin men have said anything out of line just light skin hungry dark skin dudes? Ok got it just don't believe it but online 50'11 can co sign her bullshyt so guess it must be 100% true. I don't like how its framed period and would say the same if it was light skin men because its not a complexion problem.

Of course. I wanted someone who will not be dismissed as bitter/hater/jealous.
You would but you know damn well that's not how most chicks would take it. Stop that. I remember one time chicks were bytching about a song Eric Benet had called red boned or some thing like that. Some were like why he don't talk about dark skin chicks but little did some of these dopes know he a song about dark skin girls out before. This is the type of folks that be online for both genders so excuse me if I don't think most chicks would act similar to you if this was the opposite story.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
How many times have you ladies personally heard dark skin men voice their preference and love for light skin women?
no one has ever said it
its just a silent thing
my dad left a ds woman with a kid but married my mixed looking mother
my uncles all have very light wives even tho none of them are light
my cousins all date exoticals

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
no one has ever said it
its just a silent thing

Have you ever questioned any of them?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
no one has ever said it
its just a silent thing
Aw man not the ole its just something about them stuff lol. So we going to use your dad and uncles as the test for all dark skin men? Are we also not going to look at the light skin dudes that have dark skin women as a mate? These small sample sizes be killing me its like people find one or two examples that fit their belief and say fukk it its true. Also why are only dark skin men held to some complexion dating standard? I don't see dudes really doing that so why do women?

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Aw man not the ole its just something about them stuff lol. So we going to use your dad and uncles as the test for all dark skin men? Are we also not going to look at the light skin dudes that have dark skin women as a mate? These small sample sizes be killing me its like people find one or two examples that fit their belief and say fukk it its true. Also why are only dark skin men held to some complexion dating standard? I don't see dudes really doing that so why do women?
because men define beauty standards, not women