The conversation with darkskinned men

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand why the author is targeting dark-skinned black men.

First, most men have preferences, color and otherwise, including but not limited to light skin men. Talk about all men's preferences or not at all.

Second, it may be that the dark skin males who hit on the author tend to like light skin females and say the things they do to appeal to those females. It doesn't even have to be true; it could just be what they think the author wants to hear.

Third, most men I see with dark skin women are dark skin men so there obviously are a selection of dark skin men who like dark skin women. Maybe the ones who excessively like light skins veer to talking to the author.

Fourth, all this article will achieve is more ridiculous and reactionary anger unfairly squared on dark skin black men.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her whole article is bullshyt. Again fukk this half caste ho:camby:. No one cares about her tragic mulatta tears:camby:.

Article is 100% trash. This is a quote from it:

"
I’ve spent a good decade of my life hating you with a passion—hating you because your hey shorties, hey redbones, and hey light skins, don’t do anything but make me feel objectified, disempowered, and placed on the wrong type of pedestal for nothing that has to do with what’s inside my head."

The bytch obviously has some internalized and unjustified anger towards black men beause saying "hey shorty, hey redbone and hey light skin" is ohhh sooo terrible and means black men don't like black women. FOH!

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
The Salon gets ruined every day with male bullshyt.
Article is 100% trash. This is a quote from it:

"
I’ve spent a good decade of my life hating you with a passion—hating you because your hey shorties, hey redbones, and hey light skins, don’t do anything but make me feel objectified, disempowered, and placed on the wrong type of pedestal for nothing that has to do with what’s inside my head."

The bytch obviously has some internalized and unjustified anger towards black men beause saying "hey shorty, hey redbone and hey light skin" is ohhh sooo terrible and means black men don't like black women. FOH!

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The Salon gets ruined every day with male bullshyt.
How is this male bullshyt when this story was started by a female? Do you want a place where you can post garbage and nobody say nothing? Is that why its ruined because you can't spew bs without somebody calling it out?

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How is this male bullshyt when this story was started by a female? Do you want a place where you can post garbage and nobody say nothing? Is that why its ruined because you can't spew bs without somebody calling it out?
The article isn't garbage. She went out of her way not to paint ALL dark-skinned men in this light. She spoke to her experiences.

@SuperCoolP_Cal still salty, eh?

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
The article isn't garbage. She went out of her way not to paint ALL dark-skinned men in this light. She spoke to her experiences.

Naw, I'm never salty. How can I be when I can continuously neg you into oblivion without consequence for no reason whatsoever?

You're on-sight status with your black male bashing, though...

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Naw, I'm never salty. How can I be when I can continuously neg you into oblivion without consequence for no reason whatsoever?

You're on-sight status with your black male bashing, though...
I never bash. I just state truths, and this lovely little paragraph that you dedicated to me and the time you take out to neg me shows you care, bae.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

She goes out her way to not paint ALL even though like she said the ones that are the main perpetrators of this aren't reading this stuff? Seems like a waste then IMO just like somebody telling college graduates about the importance of school during the commencement speech. So since you know the main people doing this aren't reading this what is your real purpose? Discussion it will get but not really the type she claims she hoping for since the dudes that read this usually don't partake in said behavior and vice versa on a thread about women.