The conversation with darkskinned men

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, bae.
Damn, when you talk to me like that, bae.
tumblr_luzmp1TqVy1qhc4rto1_500.gif

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
She goes out her way to not paint ALL even though like she said the ones that are the main perpetrators of this aren't reading this stuff? Seems like a waste then IMO just like somebody telling college graduates about the importance of school during the commencement speech. So since you know the main people doing this aren't reading this what is your real purpose? Discussion it will get but not really the type she claims she hoping for since the dudes that read this usually don't partake in said behavior and vice versa on a thread about women.
Is she not allowed to vocalize her opinion? Who cares if the main target never reads it? The only reason why any of you are taking offense to the article is because you feel like she is attacking you as a dark-skinned black man.

@Dip
jennifer-lawrence-10.gif

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Is she not allowed to vocalize her opinion? Who cares if the main target never reads it? The only reason why any of you are taking offense to the article is because you felt that she was attacking you as a dark-skinned black man.

@Dip
jennifer-lawrence-10.gif
She can vocalize it but it doesn't mean we can't speak on it if we see it. That's all and nah that's not why I take offense but say whatever you need to feel better about your views. I also said when people talk about black woman on some dumb shyt and I read it I'm on the same vibe. I'm not a female so fukk are you talking about? Don't hit me with hit dogs shyt when I already said I don't like this type of stuff regardless of the gender being talked about.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
She can vocalize it but it doesn't mean we can't speak on it if we see it. That's all and nah that's not why I take offense but say whatever you need to feel better about your views. I also said when people talk about black woman on some dumb shyt and I read it I'm on the same vibe. I'm not a female so fukk are you talking about? Don't hit me with hit dogs shyt when I already said I don't like this type of stuff regardless of the gender being talked about.
Fair enough.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Stop it! Not out in public.
tumblr_mvum0vzkr01rast7ho5_250.gif

You know nothing turned me on more than your little wittle bitty peepee, bae.

You would've thrown off your panties if you saw it erect, bae...

giphy.gif

And you're the one who started talking about your wet p*ssy in public first, bae .

Miss Lucifer's Love

she's the devil and i like it
Daps
Interesting. I remember sitting around with my husband and his friends talking one day and they started discussing how :banderas: light-skinned girls are. I'm yellow as fukk but it didn't make me feel all giddy and special. It actually made me quite uncomfortable. All the dudes who were sicing ls girls were brown skinned. The only ones who didn't seem to put ls women on a pedestal were my redbone husband and the Asian dude that hangs out with them.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You would've thrown off your panties if you saw it erect, bae...

giphy.gif

And you're the one who started talking about your wet p*ssy in public first, bae .
:mjlol: You and I both know that I saw it at its full teeny tiny size, bae. :whoa:I used that kitty cat gif in a literal sense, bae.

Last edited: