The conversation with darkskinned men

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
- Black men don't want black women....even though they marry black women over 80% of time :patrice:

- Black men don't want dark-skin black women....but let's ignore black women ogling over light-skin men with green eyes and "good hair" :mjpls:

- Black men "street harass" black women....but black men don't want black women, so this is an odd occurence....let's overlook the contradiction :obama:

- Black men especially "street harass" light-skinned black women...light-skinned women have it so hard...damn them ugly dark, black men for giving them play :scust:

- Black men suffer from colorism.....but black women skipped over the "white is right" class in American history...they love their dark skin and nappy hair....don't watch what they do, listen to what they say about this topic....they only wear wigs and weave "because its easier" :rudy:

- Black men date interracially.......no, don't do that, you should want a black woman....black women only date IR because you black men don't have any resources and you haven't built anything for black women....black men should be considerate of the white supremacy black women face with beauty but black women can expect black men to eschew white supremacy with ease when it comes to money, resources, businesses.....the very things white supremacy is built to control, own and protect....black men don't need compassion :demonic:

- Matter of fact, why do you hate black women? Your mother is black, your sister is black, your grandmother is black :troll:

- Black men should be socially punished for street harassment....sure, non-black men get a pass for catcalling...but black men should know better...this isn't me working with white supremacy against black men....I'm not a bedwench....I'm not a traitor....I love black men.....who cater to my rhetoric that was given to me by outside sources :youngsabo:

Ya know, maybe I see why dudes are chasing after PAWGS and PAAGS. Less stress and double talk...and still produce black kids :ehh:

Peace
More male bullshyt stinking up the Salon.

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
nah
having your preferences questioned is insulting, even if your preferences might hurt some peoples feelings
especially since asking would sound like I was testing their black pride lol

Lol you could have asked in a subtle way but I feel you. I've lived in a lot of places and from MY experience majority of black guys are attracted to all shades and even the ones who have hyped up light skin women would talk to a dark skin one they found attractive. The only person I've ever met who was adamant about never talking to a dark skin woman was one of my college roommates and he was a light skin nikka

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Lol you could have asked in a subtle way but I feel you. I've lived in a lot of places and from MY experience majority of black guys are attracted to all shades and even the ones who have hyped up light skin women would talk to a dark skin one they found attractive. The only person I've ever met who was adamant about never talking to a dark skin woman was one of my college roommates and he was a light skin nikka
You're right about being sexually attracted to all shades but it seems like the ones that get treated like a prize or get the ring are the lighter women
like, a social thing

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
How many times have you ladies personally heard dark skin men voice their preference and love for light skin women?
Not as much lately except for online but when i was younger all the time.
Now it's their preference for white women they like to expound on.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I don't think she is worshipped don't care what she or anybody else says. Who believed that myth but ug moes looking for an excuse as to why they can't get a man? How she frames it is still janky because I'm to believe no light skin men have said anything out of line just light s that'd hungry dark skin dudes? Ok got it just don't believe it but online 50'11 can co sign her bullshyt so guess it must be 100% true. I don't like how its framed period and would say the same if it was light skin men because its not a complexion problem.

You would but you know damn well that's not how most chicks would take it. Stop that. I remember one time chicks were bytching about a song Eric Benet had called red boned or some thing like that. Some were like why he don't talk about dark skin chicks but little did some of these dopes know he a song about dark skin girls out before. This is the type of folks that be online for both genders so excuse me if I don't think most chicks would act similar to you if this was the opposite story.
That's fine that you dontlike how it's framed. Again....this is to open discussion not insults. And most of the guys that posted in this thread have not articulated what the issue is with the article. Just cursing...funnily enough no one resorted to calling the op jealous/bitter.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You're right about being sexually attracted to all shades but it seems like the ones that get treated like a prize or get the ring are the lighter women
like, a social thing
So this just really boils down to you don't feel you don't get treated like a prize or get the ring even though stats would probably disagree with the latter. Only way that could really have merit is if you're saying most of the almost 90% of black marriages are only to light skin women and most of the single women are dark skin. Otherwise this sounds like online misinformation that gets passed around as fact. I mean only a few months ago a chick really thought black men married to black women was at 50% so I know its people out here that have been misinformed terribly.

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
How young? White women are overrated as hell but that's a whole other story
Teen to early 20's these were friends tho, I've only ever had one guy not date me cause im dark.
But the guys that i knew had no problem spouting that shyt even when i was around, they'd be like no offense to you D lol.
I didn't care cause i mean they were just people i hung with. The little ping of hurt was hid behind laughter and forgotten.
The white girl thing is usually sexually, they see how some of them act and think that they are all like that.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
How young? White women are overrated as hell but that's a whole other story
You believe this? I must live in a different world because while yeah dudes say they would date, fukk a white girl or any girl,that look good dudes outright stating they love the coco FOH. That's why I be wondering where these people live at and who they associate with cause they see and hear things that just aren't the norm in my life and anybody else's I know either.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
So this just really boils down to you don't feel you don't get treated like a prize
let me stop you there buddy :stopitslime:
anyway please let me know what stats there are, I didn't know there were any studies on marriage preferences based on skin color within the black american community
my opinion is based off my personal experiences
dark skinned girls get sex
light skinned girls get commitment
:yeshrug:

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
You believe this? I must live in a different world because while yeah dudes say they would date, fukk a white girl or any girl,that look good dudes outright stating they love the coco FOH. That's why I be wondering where these people live at and who they associate with cause they see and hear things that just aren't the norm in my life and anybody else's I know either.
Yeah but you can't tell other what they see and what they go through. Maybe its like that for you but for some its not.
It is what is, some people let that effect they way they live their lives and some pay it no regards.