The console war is officially back on!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
As Sony fanboys rationalized XB1X As nothing more than Xbox's version of the PsPro :laff:

The truth is its not. This thing is a revolution in gaming past, present, future :banderas:

And to hammer that point we look at the preorders which have already surpassed the PS4pro's totals for this entire year :wow:

We are a week away from September, 2days + 6tflops >>> 9months 4tflops
Proof below...

Xbox One X roars past PlayStation 4 Pro on Amazon's 2017 Best Sellers list in just a few days

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
your steam username suits you
Code:
NoPuss4Life

why you people so obessed with console wars? switch done changed up the game. plus nintendo is on that retro wave.. emulators are also advancing and shyt..

don't you get tired of playing call of duty ?

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Ive bought two games in the past year. 2k and forza 3. With ea access game pass and games with gold i have 200+ games for a slight fee. Its not a war ps4 have to pay for damn near every game they get. Now xbox x sells out out on the first day :mjlol:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
As Sony fanboys rationalized XB1X As nothing more than Xbox's version of the PsPro :laff:

The truth is its not. This thing is a revolution in gaming past, present, future :banderas:

And to hammer that point we look at the preorders which have already surpassed the PS4pro's totals for this entire year :wow:

We are a week away from September, 2days + 6tflops >>> 9months 4tflops
Proof below...

Xbox One X roars past PlayStation 4 Pro on Amazon's 2017 Best Sellers list in just a few days
News flash amazon means nothing when it comes to console sales

The Pro outsold the S in 2016 & 2017 on amazon, but when u factor other retailers the pro did not out sell the S.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
your steam username suits you
Code:
NoPuss4Life

why you people so obessed with console wars? switch done changed up the game. plus nintendo is on that retro wave.. emulators are also advancing and shyt..

don't you get tired of playing call of duty ?
1. When was the last time you got p*ssy, I was in some less than 8hrs ago
2. Retrowave? Games that drop digital only on xbox for $15 ends up on switch at retail for $30
3. Why I need emulators from last gen when my system is backwards compatible?
And if you google NESbox you can run an emulator via the xbox one and onedrive. The xbox is also a media playing device so you don't need things like Kodi/Roku or PC. Since we schooling people...
News flash amazon means nothing when it comes to console sales

The Pro outsold the S in 2016 & 2017 on amazon, but when u factor other retailers the pro did not out sell the S.
Oh yeah, lets see some receipts. If you can't back up your claim, people will go "why he lie, was it because he was all distraught over XB1X selling sohh damn fast? :youngsabo:
Tell your friend I was mocking him :ld:
What's the point when that shyt doesn't even fukking have Halo
What doesn't have Halo?
Wasn't this dude saying the same thing for the One S?
No

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude gotta be a troll cause his user name "PS4"? :usure:

Didn't he say the same shyt about xbox1 slim?

Xbox One X don't mean shyt.....where is the games?:yeshrug:

I feel bad for people bought Xbox One then bought Xbox One Slim then again bought Xbox One X. Gotta give Xbox some credit for pimping them out.

I still have PS4 and still look good and I didn't even need PS4 Pro.

If Xbox One have new exclusive games coming then I'll cop Xbox One X on the sales.:ehh: