The coil’s daddy Tariq said we need voter id laws

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
You are a stupid senseless fukk, and I mean that in all seriousness.

Typical white supremacist shill

Alabama Closing Many DMV Offices in Majority Black Counties
My people perish from lack of knowledge . These fukking fools are loudly screaming “who doesn’t have a ID, why is it a black issue”.The GOP are laughing their asses off while they Specifically target black areas making it harder to get a ID knowing c00ns will run interference. c00ns should understand by the time they are adults, just because most of us have things or can do them some of our people can’t for different reasons.I think this makes them ashamed and embrace a perverted version of White supremacy like the girl for Imitation of life.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
My people perish from lack of knowledge . These fukking fools are loudly screaming “who doesn’t have a ID, why is it a black issue”.The GOP are laughing their asses off while they Specifically target black areas making it harder to get a ID knowing c00ns will run interference. c00ns should understand by the time they are adults, just because most of us have things or can do them some of our people can’t for different reasons.I think this makes them ashamed and embrace a perverted version of White supremacy like the girl for Imitation of life.

There is no understanding of nuance or subterfuge.

If this was the mindset our ancestors had. It's easy to see how we got finessed into the present day situation at large for the black race

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He is digging a hole at this point. His base isn't growing at all. He burned bridges with other black people (ADOS) as well. No one is mad at him, its the people that used to be on his side, that now turned against him.

What you mean his base isn't growing. Breh his base bigger than ever you see all those WDOSM (White decents of slave masters) in his tweets big upping blacks to not vote and black males being buck broken...:wow:

:lolbron:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I’ve had an ID since I was like 15 years old. :yeshrug:

What is a person doing without an ID period?
Lots of people have no ID or expired IDs. I was broke as hell for an long stretch didn't have a car or valid ID for about 2 years. Just expired drivers license. And I only kept my license to get into bars.