The coil’s daddy Tariq said we need voter id laws

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Let's examine that. Why would they want illegals to vote? Why would illegals want to vote? Why would illegals vote for the democrats? As we see Texas is still red because Mexicans in the border areas and Cubans in Miami came out for Trump.

Democrats have been pushing for illegals to vote. Illegals would vote to get something in return, which is a concept foreign to most Coli voters. Most immigrants lean left politically.

Religion in America: U.S. Religious Data, Demographics and Statistics

The voter id laws don't make sense to a lot of us, because the vast majority of us have Identification. However, I understand that some people live in areas where it may be hard to get one. Furthermore, I know the GOP is using underhanded tactics to suppress black votes. I don't think voter ids are stopping black voters.

Last edited:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
There have been “instances” of people voting dozens of times. Its a minute, irrelevant fraction of votes in any election, and these people are prosecuted.

The issue is, the voting system is not that secure. Voter id laws don't really effect Black voters in any significant number. The new voting rights bills can be helpful to Black voters in other ways.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Democrats have been pushing for illegals to vote. Illegals would vote to get something in return, which is a concept foreign to most Coli voters. Most immigrants lean left politically.

Religion in America: U.S. Religious Data, Demographics and Statistics

The voter id laws don't make sense to a lot of us, because the vast majority of us have Identification. However, I understand that some people live in areas where it may be hard to get one. Furthermore, I know the GOP is using underhanded tactics to suppress black votes. I just don't know if voter id laws were targeting Black people, but it does target seniors and other minorities that tend to vote Democrat.
What would they get that they don't get now?

Would you back a national ID law, That would solve both problems at once?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
The issue is, the voting system is not that secure. Voter id laws don't really effect Black voters in any significant number. The new voting rights bills can be helpful to Black voters in other ways.

Stop saying shyt that's not true. Elections are plenty secure and voter ID has nothing to do with any problems the system actually has.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Dude is a Republican plant without even knowing it. He has the political maturity of a 5 year old.
I think he knows.

He doesn't even have to be a paid operative. It's a simple what benefits him. People have been leaving California for years mainly due to taxes. Dude clearly loves LA, the Democrats get out of the paint completely and that might not lead to tangibles for ADOS exclusively but lowered taxes is a defenite tangible for him personally.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Stop saying shyt that's not true. Elections are plenty secure and voter ID has nothing to do with any problems the system actually has.

"According to a study done by the DOI, agents pretending to be people who were in jail, or had moved away or died, 97% of the time they were allowed to vote."

Pros and Cons of Voter ID Laws » Main Advantages & Disadvantages

"It's plenty secure." Voter id laws have pros and cons when you're not reading your favorite left leaning, fantasy world newspaper.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This has nothing to do with voter fraud. Democrats have been pushing a bill that eliminates the requirement for identification to vote and pretending as if this will help Black people. The Democrats just want more illegal immigrants to vote.

There have been instances where illegal immigrants were automatically registered to vote. This new voting bill will automatically register everyone to vote without citizenship checks, leaving it up to voting agencies to verify legal voting status. It seems like a bad idea.

Yeah, but it's nothing new. There's already 19 states that have automatic voter registration, and hardly any of them require proof of citizenship. At the same time, there's not much proof of significant voter fraud, and some are arguing that voter id laws might be doing more harm than good. It's easy to commit voter fraud, but apparently it's in small numbers,
Can you support anything you're posting here? You are making a lot of claims without supporting them at all.

Edit: NVM. You are repeating Heritage Foundation bullshyt almost word for word about H.R.1. :camby:

The bogus claim that Democrats seek to register ‘illegal aliens’ to vote.

Last edited:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Can you support anything you're posting here? You are making a lot of claims without supporting them at all.

Edit: NVM. You are repeating Heritage Foundation bullshyt almost word for word about H.R.1. :camby:

The bogus claim that Democrats seek to register ‘illegal aliens’ to vote.

Everything I posted was a fact. Some random website you mentioned is now the owner of all facts?

Fact-check: Would Democrats' voting rights bill 'register millions of illegal aliens to vote'?

Read this left leaning article and find a lot of the same facts that you found on Heritage.

Last edited:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
What would they get that they don't get now?

Would you back a national ID law, That would solve both problems at once?

Easier paths to citizenship. Nothing needs to change. Voter id laws have pros and cons. Either way, Black people are going to be straight.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Easier paths to citizenship. Nothing needs to change. Voter id laws have pros and cons. Either way, Black people are going to be straight.
The bolded. ADOS survived slavery and jim crow. people forget there's been floods of migrants several times before and We're still here.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
:gucci:EVERY BLACK PERSON I KNOW
HAS A fukkING ID.

IDIOTS & SHILLS ARE REALLY
ALLOWING THESE CLOWNS
TO MAKE AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT
ISSUE A BLACK ISSUE?