The coil’s daddy Tariq said we need voter id laws

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Okay. The problem is the inconvenience ,whether deliberate or not, but not the requirements of having an ID to vote.

Come on breh, use your brain.

The same republicans clamoring for voter id laws are the same wmines going out of their way to make sure it is as difficult as possible to get an ID to begin with.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Just a matter of time , before he says only people that own land should vote.

He is really going to go there. Especially when no one near to him, ain't checking him. Having only enablers harms you in the long run, kinda like rap crews hyping up the main rapper and not thinking for their well being.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Honestly if somebody don’t have an ID for whatever reason they shouldn’t be voting..the fact that y’all let the make it into a black issue is insane..

If people ain’t got no sense enough to have an ID then they don’t have good sense to be voting.
We have a no ID System that works perfectly fine. Voter fraud is a Republican hoax to stop poor people without ID from voting

EDIT. And the reason it works is very few people are willing to risk a 5-10 year federal sentence to add one vote.

Last edited:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Because it's a democrat/ Black voter suppression issue. I registered to vote at the DMV (which the GOP was against as well) Frankly I'm not really sure how you can register to vote without ID. The issue seems to be they want to to verify on election day in that already long ass line your ID.

That would make the line longer and make some people say fukk it

It's also a weird flex by so called super libertarian people who are against increased government regs and controls, because wouldn't you need a federal employee to verify the ID at the polling station?

Finally this wasn't an issue until Trump lost.

Nah it was an issue before trump

I think it was a thing with scott walker and Wisconsin

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Breh Tariq eat at these nikkas souls. :wow:

He is digging a hole at this point. His base isn't growing at all. He burned bridges with other black people (ADOS) as well. No one is mad at him, its the people that used to be on his side, that now turned against him.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
He is digging a hole at this point. His base isn't growing at all. He burned bridges with other black people (ADOS) as well. No one is mad at him, its the people that used to be on his side, that now turned against him.
Shut up goofy

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Voter suppression is not just about voter id. its limiting absentee voting, closing voting centers in black areas and shortening the window for early voting. I live in Georgia, where my moms lives they closed a few voting centers and in the last election the lines were much longer. In whiter areas, they were in and out in 5 minutes. South Dekalb where she had to vote at she waited around 2 hours. That might not sound like much, but that discourages folks from voting, especially if they have to work or go home and take care of their family. Plus whenever i see the long lines at the polls i dont see any Mexicans, illegals dont care about voting like that. Thats just a red herring for Tariq's bozo followers to lap up. Most illegals here are detached from society, they more worried about sending money home. Those lines be all black folks, FBA, ADOS, whatever you wanna call em. I stood with my moms for 2 hours and didnt see one person who wasn't black

Tariq says dont vote, but somehow not voting is gonna get us reparations (smart-dumb nikka logic), and oh yea voter suppression is about Mexican illegals. So called intelligent brehs falling for this shyt too.

So, as an FBA breh, you don't agree with Tariq?

But I agree with voter suppression laws. Anyone agreeing with that, needs to be sent to Cuba.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Shut up goofy

Am I wrong? Has his message manage to convert people to his side, and to actually remain there?? Have any friend or family member, actually said "Tariq used to be a bad guy, but I changed my mind and he is 100% on everything"? :unimpressed:

Why agree with voter suppression laws against black people, in general?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Nah it was an issue before trump

I think it was a thing with scott walker and Wisconsin
Again something timed to help an unpopular republican get reelected.

Notice the timing of Tariq's tweet right when a last minute push by the democrats around the MLK holiday Manchin and Synema said hell no so it died.

The Dems are set up for a shellacking.

Maybe it's a reach but again timed perfectly to depress the democratic vote and to shut down their agenda. The Build Back better butter biscuit train is effectively derailed so a #bothsider can say where's the tangibles?

I'm overseas and personally don't care but even tariq ain't saying that the GOP is giving you anything. I guess the tactic is to throw the Democrats out let the GOP fix it so they can keep a permanent majority or at least stop a Dem majority and supposedly the Dems are gonna come hat in hand to promise tangibles again AFTER the GOP put their thumb on the scale and even then the Dems would be making Promises because they would be out of power.

That would require whites to go off code in a significant way just to get some temporary political power.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Am I wrong? Has his message manage to convert people to his side, and to actually remain there?? Have any friend or family member, actually said "Tariq used to be a bad guy, but I changed my mind and he is 100% on everything"? :unimpressed:

Why agree with voter suppression laws against black people, in general?
Shut up goofy