The coil’s daddy Tariq said we need voter id laws

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I'm bored, so for the billionth time: How is continuing to vote for the Dems just 'cause, despite them promising and delivering nothing going to get it? Or anything else for that matter? No one who makes that statement has given me a logical answer that makes sense.
No troll but what exactly is the solution to getting reparations for ADOS? Talking about it on message boards, Twitter, Facebook, etc is not going to cut it.

Again not trolling or anything but I'm seriously trying to figure out the endgame.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Then everyone who is documented as a citizen should be mailed one

Not ensuring that dmvs in every black area are closed to ensure black folks cant get voter IDs.

Anyone listening to this clown lost. Ill say it again and again
better yet allowing voting by phone.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
No troll but what exactly is the solution to getting reparations for ADOS? Talking about it on message boards, Twitter, Facebook, etc is not going to cut it.

Again not trolling or anything but I'm seriously trying to figure out the endgame.
The not voting strategy is:

Hold your vote unless promised specific benefits and policies, which puts max pressure on the Dems since we vote 90+% percent for them, and swing elections, as seen in GA. Dems capitulate, or face catching Ls until they do.

better yet allowing voting by phone.

The fraud possibilities would be endless.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I’m sorry but How you a whole ass adult without an ID ?

I’m so tired of Ppl trying to act like that’s a big deal .

Tariq a whole ass goofy 99% of the time but on this occasion I don’t have an issue with what he said
I agree. Unless you're over 60, a high school senior who just turned 18, or a freshman in college, there's no reason a functioning adult should not have a government ID. You can't function in society without ID.

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
What cracks me up is if he said you should require a vaccine card to vote the same shill fakkits on the first page would suddenly be agreeing like the mindfukked puppets they are :mjlol:

Anyway I don't know a single black person that doesn't have ID. How the Dems mindfukked so many of you into thinking "this affects black people" is remarkable. Nothing but psyops and propaganda against their most loyal voterbase over the last 60 years.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
What cracks me up is if he said you should require a vaccine card to vote the same shill fakkits on the first page would suddenly be agreeing like the mindfukked puppets they are :mjlol:

Anyway I don't know a single black person that doesn't have ID. How the Dems mindfukked so many of you into thinking "this affects black people" is remarkable. Nothing but psyops and propaganda against their most loyal voterbase over the last 60 years.

You are a stupid senseless fukk, and I mean that in all seriousness.

Typical white supremacist shill

Alabama Closing Many DMV Offices in Majority Black Counties

What happens when a state with a tough voter ID law suddenly makes it much harder for minorities to get driver's licenses? We are about to find out in Alabama.

Facing a budget crisis, Alabama has shuttered 31 driver's license offices, many of them in counties with a high proportion of black residents. Coming after the state recently put into effect a tougher voter ID law, the closures will cut off access -- particularly for minorities -- to one of the few types of IDs accepted.

According to a tally by AL.com columnist John Archibald, eight of the 10 Alabama counties with the highest percentage of non-white registered voters saw their driver's license offices closed.

"Every single county in which blacks make up more than 75 percent of registered voters will see their driver license office closed. Every one," Archibald wrote

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Yall are EXTREMELY NAIVE

This is just but a sample of what Republicans are doing as part of these "voter ID" laws

Alabama Closing Many DMV Offices in Majority Black Counties

What happens when a state with a tough voter ID law suddenly makes it much harder for minorities to get driver's licenses? We are about to find out in Alabama.

Facing a budget crisis, Alabama has shuttered 31 driver's license offices, many of them in counties with a high proportion of black residents. Coming after the state recently put into effect a tougher voter ID law, the closures will cut off access -- particularly for minorities -- to one of the few types of IDs accepted.

According to a tally by AL.com columnist John Archibald, eight of the 10 Alabama counties with the highest percentage of non-white registered voters saw their driver's license offices closed.

"Every single county in which blacks make up more than 75 percent of registered voters will see their driver license office closed. Every one," Archibald wrote.

What’s strange is in Florida, when I go into the voting booth, we are asked and I believe required to provide our valid IDs.

Never was an issue for anyone.

My theory is the Dems want illegals, (not undocumented) they didn’t leave their ID at home lol, to be able to flood the polls.

I don't see the big deal about having a ID to vote. You want to cash a check at a bank you don't have an account with or a check cashing spot, you need to show ID. You want to tour an apartment, you need to show ID. Some businesses ask to see ID when using a credit card when paying for something.

Unless you're really old and no longer drive so therefore no longer have a license or maybe a young college student, there's no reason for a capable adult to not have a driver's license or state ID.

I’m sorry but How you a whole ass adult without an ID ?

I’m so tired of Ppl trying to act like that’s a big deal .

Tariq a whole ass goofy 99% of the time but on this occasion I don’t have an issue with what he said

I agree. Unless you're over 60, a high school senior who just turned 18, or a freshman in college, there's no reason a functioning adult should not have a government ID. You can't function in society without ID.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps