The coil’s daddy Tariq said we need voter id laws

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Everything I posted was a fact. Some random website you mentioned is now the owner of all facts?

Fact-check: Would Democrats' voting rights bill 'register millions of illegal aliens to vote'?

Read this left leaning article and find a lot of the same facts that you found on Heritage.
You haven't posted a single fact. You've only been regurgitation right-wing bullshyt. The link you posted isn't a left-leaning source and even it's refuting your dumb claims. And the WP isn't a random website.

Our ruling
During a Senate committee meeting over a Democratic voting rights bill, Cruz said that the bill will “register millions of illegal aliens to vote.” He also said that this is the Democrats’ intent behind this bill because Democrats believe these people “are likely to vote for Democrats.”

His claim is based on a requirement in the bill that directs states to adopt automatic voter registration systems, which 19 states and Washington D.C. already have. But a section of the law instructs state agencies to share information for voter registration purposes only for citizens. People are also required to attest to their citizenship under penalties of perjury.

The bill also does not change the fact that local election agencies would still be required to vet an applicant’s voting eligibility, as they have done in the past.

Although glitches and malfunctions of automatic registration systems have been recorded, they are rare and easily corrected.

We rate this claim Pants on Fire.

Last edited:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
You haven't posted a single fact. You've only been regurgitation right-wing bullshyt. The link you posted isn't a left-leaning source and even it's refuting your dumb claims. And the WP isn't a random website.

Our ruling
During a Senate committee meeting over a Democratic voting rights bill, Cruz said that the bill will “register millions of illegal aliens to vote.” He also said that this is the Democrats’ intent behind this bill because Democrats believe these people “are likely to vote for Democrats.”

His claim is based on a requirement in the bill that directs states to adopt automatic voter registration systems, which 19 states and Washington D.C. already have. But a section of the law instructs state agencies to share information for voter registration purposes only for citizens. People are also required to attest to their citizenship under penalties of perjury.

The bill also does not change the fact that local election agencies would still be required to vet an applicant’s voting eligibility, as they have done in the past.

Although glitches and malfunctions of automatic registration systems have been recorded, they are rare and easily corrected.

We rate this claim Pants on Fire.

Statesman leans left, stupid.

Austin American-Statesman Media Bias Rating

You claimed I got my information from a right wing biased source, so I posted a left leaning source that had the same info from my posts, that you turned around and used to argue against me, you hypocritical idiot.

The voting system isn't fully secure, and requiring id helps to secure it. This is common sense. What the fukk are you not getting?

Black people are not negatively effected by voter id laws. The only people effected are people that can't get id.

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Statesman leans left, stupid.

Austin American-Statesman Media Bias Rating

You claimed I got my information from a right wing biased source, so I posted a left leaning source that had the same info from my posts, that you turned around and used to argue against me, you hypocritical idiot.

The voting system isn't fully secure, and requiring ids help to secure it. Removing the identification requirement makes it less secure. This is common sense. What the fukk are you not getting?

Black people are not negatively effected by voter id laws. The only people effected are people that can't get id.
Are you really this fukking stupid? They were debunking the bullshyt information you've been spreading throughout this thread. That's the only reason it was on there. The only people spreading that bullshyt as fact (besides you) were people from the Heritage Foundation, Ted Cruz, Mike Pence and other right-wing lunatics. And no, that is not a left source. A left source would not endorse George W. Bush or any Texas Republican Governor.

The voting system is secure unless you wanna support this belief there is massive amounts of voter fraud happening or that there are millions of illegals voting.

Voter ID laws are a solution in search of a problem. And you're a fukking idiot who's so blinded by hate of an "other" that you can't see what's in front of you.

"Black people are not negatively effected by voter id laws."

This is agent babble.

N.C. Judges Strike Down A Voter ID Law They Say Discriminates Against Black Voters

And that's just NC and the most recent.

Last edited:

dblive

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
He’s given eloquent explanation why Black ppl shouldn’t vote in recent presidential elections. Black people haven’t seen anything tangible from voting in presidential elections, hence wealth gaps and incarceration rates remaining the same since Black people given the right to vote. Not questioning doing the same thing without results is foolish.
paying taxes and not voting isn’t very smart, no matter how eloquent the person giving you this advice is

dblive

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Voting for white supremacists who tell you they won’t do sh!t for you, isn’t smart either, friend. :francis:
Do sh!t for me…….just curious if you’ve ever canvassed, donated money, attended a fundraiser or community forum for a political candidate or judge? Reason I’m asking is because I see a lot of people online asking for things from politicians, but not participating in the process. I've done some of the things mentioned above and also pay taxes. I’m no lackey. I’m an adult. I understand the process. Irregardless of how I vote, any effort to reduce the number of eligible voters voting is anti-democratic and anti black if the policy disproportionately affects minority voters. Disengagement and talking online ain’t political activism to me

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
The ‘database state’ is what we call the tendency to try to use computers to manage society by watching people. There are many interlocking government plans that do this. Together they mean officials poking into YOUR private life more than ever before.

All the databases could be linked to, or indexed by, the National Identity Register (NIR) that is the main aim of the ‘ID cards’ scheme. Your NIR number would be the key to your whole life. And by “information sharing”, what you tell one public servant could be passed to anyone. The government name: “Transformational Government” sounds nicer — until you understand what is being transformed is not government but its power over you.

Currently the planned systems include:

The list is growing all the time, but NO2ID works with a wide range of other organisations. We are constantly looking for more people who want fight one or other of the the tentacles of the database state, as well as to cut off its head, the NIR.

If you can help, please get in touch by sending an e-mail to office@no2id.net — or, if you can’t give us your time, please help fund the campaign. Every pound that you give will be spent fighting ID cards and the database state.