The cloud>>>>>>>> ps4

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No any bold claims like the ones you have been making without proof are sensationalism.

You say it's unconstitutional, but you have no proof of how the program even works or exactly who's been monitored. That's sensationalism

Sure we do. You've just chosen to ignore it cause Microsoft was on that list. Talk about dikkriding. :laugh: If you're curious, google it. You won't like what you see though.

:ohhh: so it's a tin foil hat type of thing. The goverment is trying to control the citizens and turn us into zombies. And the way to do that is to watch us playing video games on our couch.

Makes perfect sense:obama:

Again, if they've had this power all along, and they can simply subpoena a company to get ahold of their data and records legally in cases where there is evidence of illegal activity, then why is PRISM necessary? You can't answer it because the answer flies in the face of everything you've been typing all day.

But the crazies thing about this whole conversation is that I'm actually arguing with another American about the merits of a program that spies on Americans. Jesus.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sure we do. You've just chosen to ignore it cause Microsoft was on that list. Talk about dikkriding. :laugh: If you're curious, google it. You won't like what you see though.
Link?:popcorn:

Again, if they've had this power all along, and they can simply subpoena a company to get ahold of their data and records legally in cases where there is evidence of illegal activity, then why is PRISM necessary? You can't answer it because the answer flies in the face of everything you've been typing all day.
Prism was created to make it easier to collect and compare the data. But it does not change the data that's being collected

But the crazies thing about this whole conversation is that I'm actually arguing with another American about the merits of a program that spies on Americans. Jesus.
The program is designed to spy on foreigners and keep Americans safe. Do you have any proof that its not doing that?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Link?:popcorn:

Prism was created to make it easier to collect and compare the data. But it does not change the data that's being collected

The program is designed to spy on foreigners and keep Americans safe. Do you have any proof that its not doing that?

Breh, if you wanna learn about PRISM (you don't) then just search. I'm not gonna spoon-feed you info only to have you ignore it. You can waste your own time.

Bottom-line is you're willing to ignore the obvious violation of your Constitutional rights so you can play Fuzion Frenzy :laugh:.

@Smooth3d @PS4, reign in your dog. He's gone rabid.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Breh, if you wanna learn about PRISM (you don't) then just search. I'm not gonna spoon-feed you info only to have you ignore it. You can waste your own time.

Bottom-line is you're willing to ignore the obvious violation of your Constitutional rights so you can play Fuzion Frenzy :laugh:.

Only to ignore it you say, but aren't you ignoring that cellphone in your pocket that has GPS, your emails, facebook, your spotify playlist and who you shared it with, the names and numbers of all your friends and family who called you on that number.
Text messages. All that, you not worried about that. You worried about a videogame system that the average person spends what? 2hrs max in front of?

http://www.occupycorporatism.com/ho...-spying-easier-for-the-government-and-police/

So bottom line is you didn't care about them violating your constitutional rights until a console war :snoop:
You gonna throw that bytch away now or why the fukk are you even breathing
Xbox Shuffle bytch :ufdup:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

There is no obvious violation. You even admited that. How is there an obvious violation when you or anyone else has no evidence on exactly what's going on. It's ok to say the leaks are concerning and demand more info, but to make all these huge claims is pure hyperbole.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Geez, I had no idea that cable boxes had hidden cameras on them or that my credit cards have a heart rate monitoring device hidden inside!

:heh:

fukking idiot
Example:

You post on Facebook "I just got a new ps4 and I'm sooooo excited" now they know exactly what you did today, where you did it and how you felt about it. And they didn't need a camera in your living room to do it.:ufdup:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no obvious violation. You even admited that. How is there an obvious violation when you or anyone else has no evidence on exactly what's going on. It's ok to say the leaks are concerning and demand more info, but to make all these huge claims is pure hyperbole.

We don't need to look far. From your own post (which means you believed this to be true at least up to a few hours ago; bet you start backpedaling now).

The initial reports from last night suggested that the process works as follows: The companies mentioned above (and who knows how many others) receive a directive from the attorney general and the director of national intelligence. They hand over access to their servers—and the tremendous wealth of data and communiques that passes through them every day—to the FBI’s Data Intercept Technology Unit, which in turn relays it to the NSA

This right here is what I'm talking about. I don't expect you to know this, but that's a violation of the 4th amendment. No, I don't expect you to believe me, but at the same time, I wouldn't expect you to blindly believe the government either (actually, after this thread, I kinda do). My advice (which you will ignore) is to do your own research and learn about exactly why the country is up in arms about this. Unless you think that everyone is going crazy over nothing. That would make you even less intelligent than I thought though. Possible, but unlikely.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Example:

You post on Facebook "I just got a new ps4 and I'm sooooo excited" now they know exactly what you did today, where you did it and how you felt about it. And they didn't need a camera in your living room to do it.:ufdup:

:whew: It's like you're getting dumber as the sun goes down. Everyone knows you took a shower today, you wanna put a Kinect in there? After all, what's the harm? They already know what you're doing anyway. :laugh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
We don't need to look far. From your own post (which means you believed this to be true at least up to a few hours ago; bet you start backpedaling now).

This right here is what I'm talking about. I don't expect you to know this, but that's a violation of the 4th amendment. No, I don't expect you to believe me, but at the same time, I wouldn't expect you to blindly believe the government either (actually, after this thread, I kinda do). My advice (which you will ignore) is to do your own research and learn about exactly why the country is up in arms about this. Unless you think that everyone is going crazy over nothing. That would make you even less intelligent than I thought though. Possible, but unlikely.
That's not a violation of the constitution. All three branches of the government are involved in the proceedings. It's not even directed at American citizens.

And that's what I was talking about with "sensationalism" this article says they are then given "direct access to servers" but the actual leaked documents suggest that they were only given access to data that was requested about suspicious foreign parties.

That's a BIG differences and it speaks to the constitutionality of the practice.

You keep trying to call me dumb, but your the idiot making definitive claims with no evidence to back them up.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Example:

I don't use Facebook and how does that have anything to do with your previous ridiculously dumb statement that the xbox doesnt do anything that TV's and credit cards have been doing? You're just flat-out lying here about things that everyone already knows are not true. :heh:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not a violation of the constitution. All three branches of the government are involved in the proceedings. It's not even directed at American citizens.

And that's what I was talking about with "sensationalism" this article says they are then given "direct access to servers" but the actual leaked documents suggest that they were only given access to data that was requested about suspicious foreign parties.

That's a BIG differences and it speaks to the constitutionality of the practice.

You keep trying to call me dumb, but your the idiot making definitive claims with no evidence to back them up.

What's sad is...

You know that everything you just typed is a lie. But you still typed it anyway. All so you could still stan the XBOX. :smh: