Daps
  • Dap
Reactions: PS4

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm starting to believe that you actually believe what you're saying. There were some polls where people said that they thought PRISM wasn't a big deal. I was sitting there wondering :wtf: but now I know who was voting for the moronic side.
You don't even have any evidence to prove why your upset.

Once again

Exactly who was monitored?

Why were they monitored?

How was the data gathered?

What was done with the data?

What checks and balances are in place for privacy?

Until you can can answer those questions, you should be asking questions instead of making grand proclamations.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Once again

Why were they monitored?

Until you can can answer those questions, you should be asking questions instead of making grand proclamations.

You're talking about evidence.

Of a secret government program.

Yea, breh. I've got dudes sitting here right now spilling their guts about every little detail.

Think my man, think.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You're talking about evidence.

Of a secret government program.

Yea, breh. I've got dudes sitting here right now spilling their guts about every little detail.

Think my man, think.

ManWearingTinFoilHat.jpg

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

Once again

Why were they monitored?

Considering some of the shady shyt the government has done over the years, I would not be surprised if they really were spying on amaricans, not to say that microsoft would give them complete access to all their users data and the camera to watch people, but you better believe the government would do it in a heart beat if they could.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Considering some of the shady shyt the government has done over the years, I would not be surprised if they really were spying on amaricans, not to say that microsoft would give them complete access to all their users data and the camera to watch people, but you better believe the government would do it in a heart beat if they could.
He knows that, we all know that. But just like what your saying, its not even a maybe. THEY BEEN DOING THIS to your cellphones. They admitted this
All we saying is that is how they would get at you, or better yet. THATS HOW THEY HAVE BEEN GETTING AT US.
To think the government is gonna wait til you get an Xbox, or for the Kinect to even be a priority is absurd because that is implying that the person they are looking for would be sitting infront of there gaming console more than they would be on a PC or Phone (which has GPS built in)

Thats basically what is going on here. And in case you didn't see it when I posted it a rack of times?
http://rt.com/usa/government-cell-phone-olsen/

So if somebody is actually "worried" about them spying on you? Not having a Kinect isn't gonna make a difference.