The cloud>>>>>>>> ps4

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don't use Facebook and how does that have anything to do with your previous ridiculously dumb statement that the xbox doesnt do anything that TV's and credit cards have been doing? You're just flat-out lying here about things that everyone already knows are not true. :heh:
It's all about the data. I was asked how can other devices monitor your mood and I gave you an example. Google probably has more data on you right now than you could imagine. And they didn't need to put a camera in your living room to collect it.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything I posted is the truth. Do you have any evidence that proves me wrong?

Well...

The initial reports from last night suggested that the process works as follows: The companies mentioned above (and who knows how many others) receive a directive from the attorney general and the director of national intelligence. They hand over access to their servers—and the tremendous wealth of data and communiques that passes through them every day—to the FBI’s Data Intercept Technology Unit, which in turn relays it to the NSA

That seemed to be "proof" according to you a few hours ago. Are you saying now that you were wrong, and that collaborators didn't
hand over access to their servers—and the tremendous wealth of data and communiques that passes through them every day—to the FBI’s Data Intercept Technology Unit, which in turn relays it to the NSA

:mjpls:

:laugh:

Fight hard to give away your rights, brehs.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
It's all about the data. I was asked how can other devices monitor your mood and I gave you an example. Google probably has more data on you right now than you could imagine. And they didn't need to put a camera in your living room to collect it.
Nobody said anything about mood, I mentioned heartrate and monitoring the number of people in your living room. Two things Microsoft has been touting as "features" of the Xbox One and two things that NONE of the previous mentioned devices have ever done or been capable of doing. You made an idiotic statement otherwise and now you keep trying to change the discussion and write more lies to distract from the initial lies. Remarkable.

The example you're written several times now is one of the worst attempts at spin I've ever seen. Companies collect data from purchase history, etc and by your logic there's no difference between that and placing video cameras in your house to watch you?

I'd assume you were trolling if I wasn't aware of just how low the average Xbox fanboy's intelligence actually is.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Well...

That seemed to be "proof" according to you a few hours ago. Are you saying now that you were wrong, and that collaborators didn't ?

:mjpls:

:laugh:

Fight hard to give away your rights, brehs.
How does that prove what I said wrong?

The article says they have to request the specific information, so why would they have to request specefic information if they are given blanket access anyway?

The actual documents that were leaked suggest that only the requested info is given. No direct or "blanket" access.

Do you have any evidence of the goverment getting unhindered evidence to personal data of American citizens through the prism program?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I mentioned heartrate and monitoring the number of people in your living room. Two things Microsoft has been touting as "features" of the Xbox One and two things that NONE of the previous mentioned devices have ever done or been capable of doing.

is there something about the hardware that makes those 'features' possible, or is it just software?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does that prove what I said wrong?

The article says they have to request the specific information, so why would they have to request specefic information if they are given blanket access anyway?

The actual documents that were leaked suggest that only the requested info is given. No direct or "blanket" access.

Do you have any evidence of the goverment getting unhindered evidence to personal data of American citizens through the prism program?

Again, no I don't have that proof. But again (since you're clearly slow) the declassification of govt documents is expected (again) in a few days. But we're not talking about that now, we're talking about you being the Alpha Stan for a company that spies on you.

The answer to your first question is the whole point. They wouldn't have to request access to specific information once PRISM was in effect. That's the whole point of PRISM and by extension, the Patriot Act. Have you heard of the Patriot Act? Sure you have, you probably think it's just a computer program tho :laugh:. At any rate, PRISM is put in place specifically to bypass the system of checks and balances (look it up or pick up an 8th grade social studies book).

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@Smooth3d @courtdog @PS4 Seriously your boy is drowning here. Ya'll just gonna let him go out like that? :laugh: Come in here and defend PRISM nikkas!!
Why the fukk you keep mentioning me? I already schooled your dumbass but I guess ether is a language you don't understand :manny:
Only to ignore it you say, but aren't you ignoring that cellphone in your pocket that has GPS, your emails, facebook, your spotify playlist and who you shared it with, the names and numbers of all your friends and family who called you on that number.
Text messages. All that, you not worried about that. You worried about a videogame system that the average person spends what? 2hrs max in front of?

http://www.occupycorporatism.com/ho...-spying-easier-for-the-government-and-police/

So bottom line is you didn't care about them violating your constitutional rights until a console war :snoop:
You gonna throw that bytch away now or why the fukk are you even breathing
Xbox Shuffle bytch :ufdup:
:yeshrug: