The cloud>>>>>>>> ps4

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Show me where T-mobile is a willing participant in PRISM, and I'll stop using their service.
Show me COX communications as a willing participant in PRISM, and I'll stop using their service.
Show me American Express as a willing participant in PRISM, and I'll stop using their card.

Again, big difference between being invaded unknowingly...
...and reading documents where Microsoft was the first and foremost participant in a Government monitoring program, and WILLINGLY giving them money for that service. Not only up front, but monthly (:laugh: XBOX live my ass).

We're both getting fukked in the ass (figuratively speaking), the difference is you just paid for it with a smile on your face. :laugh:

Edit: Keep paying Microsoft to invade your privacy, breh.

You can't be this naive. YES tmobile is involved in the PRISM program, just like GOOGLE and MICROSOFT. Hell, the CIA even has offices on GOOGLE's campus. Google and the government work VERY close together, don't get confused by some M$ bashing tech blog you undoubtedly got your facts from.

Just realize you sound foolish claiming M$ is somehow "invading your privacy" when Google likely has more information on you then even your parents at this point. If your truly trying to be some stalwart for privacy, get off the net and revert back to pen, paper, and file cabinets to organize your life. Because to attempt to criticize M$ for collecting information from you unwittingly, while at the same time supporting Google while they do the same thing is the height of hypocrisy.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I think we all saw who was the FIRST ONES SIGNING UP PRISM!!!!

prism-slide-5.jpg
Microsoft is easily the OLDEST and the Largest company on that list, so it's obvious the government would go after them first. Stop playing stupid, i'm sure your smarter than this.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2013/03/06/fbi-ecretly-spying-on-google-users-company-reveals/

http://consumerist.com/2007/05/30/which-isps-are-spying-on-you/

http://www.engadget.com/2013/06/13/wsj-t-mobile-vzw-dont-directly-share-call-data-to-nsa-due-to/

http://business.time.com/2013/06/11...ing-you-swipe-the-nsas-credit-card-data-grab/

Looks like you have a bunch of stuff to cancel. :wow:

None of these companies can say no to the goverment. They get subpoenaed and they provide the info. This is not a case of evil corporations spying on you, it's your own government.

:laugh: You must be young. I thought they still made 8th graders pass a test on the constitution before getting to high-school. Guess not.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/subpoena

Fully within the government's rights and the system of checks and balances. :umad:

XBOTS stanning so hard, they're willing to give up constitutional rights to play the next Joyride.

Dat ignorance. :wow:
Dat indoctrination. :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:laugh: You must be young. I thought they still made 8th graders pass a test on the constitution before getting to high-school. Guess not.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/subpoena

Fully within the government's rights and the system of checks and balances. :umad:

XBOTS stanning so hard, they're willing to give up constitutional rights to play the next Joyride.

Dat ignorance. :wow:
Dat indoctrination. :wow:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/news/Press/2013/Jul13/07-11statement.aspx

Third, we only ever comply with orders about specific accounts or identifiers, and we would not respond to the kind of blanket orders discussed in the press over the past few weeks, as the volumes documented in our most recent disclosure clearly illustrate. To be clear, Microsoft does not provide any government with blanket or direct access to SkyDrive, Outlook.com, Skype or any Microsoft product.

I gave you links showing how ALL of your paid services can be monitored. Maybe you should read them instead of stanning playstation and listening to rekka.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/news/Press/2013/Jul13/07-11statement.aspx

I gave you links showing how ALL of your paid services can be monitored. Maybe you should read them instead of stanning playstation and listening to rekka.

And again, being monitored != wilfully giving up the a$$hole to the government, along with your hard earned money, especially when less expensive and superior options are available.

But hey... :manny: Keep paying Microsoft to violate your privacy breh.

I'm sure Gears of War: Again will be worth it.

:laugh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And again, being monitored != wilfully giving up the a$$hole to the government, along with your hard earned money, especially when less expensive and superior options are available.

But hey... :manny: Keep paying Microsoft to violate your privacy breh.

I'm sure Gears of War: Again will be worth it.

:laugh:

Are you gonna cancel your phone/Internet/credit card/cable now?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you gonna cancel your phone/Internet/credit card/cable now?

Why would I? Are those providers willing participants in a program to invade my privacy, or are they being subpoenaed under fully-legal statutes when the situation arises?

For the record, I will not pay for any Microsoft product again, or any product from any provider on the list of PRISM collaborators if that's what you're asking.

That's called Capitalism in Action aka "Vote with your dollars". You'll get to that lesson in high-school.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Why would I? Are those providers willing participants in a program to invade my privacy, or are they being subpoenaed under fully-legal statutes when the situation arises?

For the record, I will not pay for any Microsoft product again, or any product from any provider on the list of PRISM collaborators if that's what you're asking.

That's called Capitalism in Action aka "Vote with your dollars". You'll get to that lesson in high-school.
Go read the links I have you. Cox, tmobile, American Express all are part of the program and Microsoft has given proof that they have never given blanket access to their data.

In fact I don't think there is proof of any company providing blanket access without being subpoenaed other than Verizon. And t-mobile uses Verizon lines so guess who's calls are being monitored :ufdup:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

at what this thread became

i will be selling them vid's tho

:steviej:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go read the links I have you. Cox, tmobile, American Express all are part of the program and Microsoft has given proof that they have never given blanket access to their data.

In fact I don't think there is proof of any company providing blanket access without being subpoenaed other than Verizon. And t-mobile uses Verizon lines so guess who's calls are being monitored :ufdup:

It is clear that you do not know what PRISM is vs. the standard powers allowed to the judicial branch of the government under the Constitution.

A subpoena is not involvement in an ongoing and limitless government program to monitor it's citizens.

Example: If you were subpoenaed to appear as a witness in a criminal trial, it would not make you part of PRISM.

I hope this example has helped, although differentiation requires a relative degree of intelligence, so I'm not hopeful.

It is sad that your generation is so indoctrinated with electronics that you can't see the difference.

I have a strong feeling that you will continue to pay Microsoft to invade your privacy.

Breh.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It is clear that you do not know what PRISM is vs. the standard powers allowed to the judicial branch of the government.

A subpoena is not involvement in an ongoing and limitless government program to monitor it's citizens.

Example: If you were subpoenaed to appear as a witness in a criminal trial, it would not make you part of PRISM.

I hope this example has helped, although differentiation requires a relative degree of intelligence, so I'm not hopeful.

It is sad that your generation is so indoctrinated with electronics that you can't see the difference.

It's clear you've gathered all your news info from sensational "news" headlines and stupid nikkas on Internet forums. Here is how prism works

The initial reports from last night suggested that the process works as follows: The companies mentioned above (and who knows how many others) receive a directive from the attorney general and the director of national intelligence. They hand over access to their servers—and the tremendous wealth of data and communiques that passes through them every day—to the FBI’s Data Intercept Technology Unit, which in turn relays it to the NSA

And here is why the companies comply

Failure to hand over server data leaves them subject to a government lawsuit, which can be expensive and incredibly harmful in less quantifiable ways.

And it's totaly legal
What's most horrifying about PRISM might be that there's nothing technically illegal about it. The government has had this authority for years, and there's no sign that it's going to be revoked any time soon.

And it's not limited to the companies being reported in the media. The same laws go for ALL corporations. It's not something you sign up for, it's the law of the land.

It's sad how misinformed you are yet you keep trying play me as "young" or a stan.

Read a and learn and stop repeating the same ignorance, you're making yourself look bad:scusthov:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's clear you've gathered all your news info from sensational "news" headlines and stupid nikkas on Internet forums. Here is how prism works

And here is why the companies comply

And it's totaly legal

And it's not limited to the companies being reported in the media. The same laws go for ALL corporations. It's not something you sign up for, it's the law of the land.

It's sad how misinformed you are yet you keep trying play me as "young" or a stan.

Read a and learn and stop repeating the same ignorance, you're making yourself look bad:scusthov:

Ok.

Then answer me this.

Without googling, if they've had this power for years (:laugh:, btw because anyone who was alive before 1980 or has read a book will tell you they haven't) why did they need to create the PRISM program in the first place? The part about them "having had the power all along" is exactly what they want you young dudes to focus on. They want you to read that and think, "Oh, this is no big deal then." when it's a complete and outright lie. There is absolutely no law or provision which gives the Government unhindered rights to the servers of either privately or publicly owned companies w/o evidence of illegal activity. I mean come on man why do I have to tell you this? You just read something on the internet and think, "Yea that supports my side sounds legit :krs:!" THINK goddamnit!

How about this. Why don't you tell me, in your own words, what PRISM is, and why you support it. Not only ethically, but also with your dollars.

And in the meantime, keep paying Microsoft to invade your privacy, breh.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ok.

Then answer me this.

Without googling, if they've had this power for years (:laugh:, btw because anyone who was alive before 1980 or has read a book will tell you they haven't) why did they need to create the PRISM program in the first place? The part about them "having had the power all along" is exactly what they want you young dudes to focus on. They want you to read that and think, "Oh, this is no big deal then." when it's a complete and outright lie. There is absolutely no law or provision which gives the Government unhindered rights to the servers of either privately or publicly owned companies w/o evidence of illegal activity. I mean come on man why do I have to tell you this? You just read something on the internet and think, "Yea that supports my side sounds legit :krs:!" THINK goddamnit!

How about this. Why don't you tell me, in your own words, what PRISM is, and why you support it. Not only ethically, but also with your dollars.

And in the meantime, keep paying Microsoft to invade your privacy, breh.

Prism is simply a computer program that helps manage the info gathered by the nsa in order to monitor foreign criminal activity. The differnce between companies that have signed up for prism and those that have not, has nothing to do with the data that is/isn't collected. It's just the delivery method and format of that data.

As for the rest of the ignorance in your post. Your understanding of the program comes from sensational news headlines and misinformation. Prism does not offer unhindered rights to servers without criminal evidence. That's not the goal of the program and its not how it works.

I support the nsa because I know there are plenty of criminals that wish to do American citezens harm. They have access to American technology that helps them plan their attacks. The reason 9/11 happened was because our goverment did not have the tools needed to monitor the terrorists and corroborate intelligence. Things like prism are a response to those past deficiencies in our national security. The goverment has no time or motivation to be reading random emails of its citizens. These programs are put in place to keep us safe. If you don't trust your own goverment you should move to another country.

Last edited: