The cloud>>>>>>>> ps4

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Says the guy who spends his days posting on the Internet probably using a cell phone.

You do know the NSA does most of its spying on ISPs and cell phones:ufdup:

I don't think I've ever posted to this site on a cell phone. :laugh:

You know what they say about assumptions, right?

Keep paying Microsoft to invade your privacy, breh.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
220px-ManWearingTinFoilHat.jpg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don't think I've ever posted to this site on a cell phone. :laugh:

You know what they say about assumptions, right?

Talk to me about privacy when you give up your cell phone, home phone, Internet service, Facebook/twitter/Instagram, cable tv, credit cards, forum accounts.

Until then you only sound like a hypocritical fool:manny:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Talk to me about privacy when you give up your cell phone, home phone, Internet service, Facebook/twitter/Instagram, cable tv, credit cards, forum accounts.

Which of those monitors your physical movements, vital signs and how many people are in the room?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Which of those monitors your physical movements, vital signs and how many people are in the room?

All of them can, including the pseye:ufdup:

And realistically things like Facebook posts, phone calls, GPS are more telling about you than your heart rate while your jacking off on your couch.

The NSA is looking for large scale crime/conspiracy, the living room of the average American is the LAST place to look for those types of things.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Big difference between being invaded...

...and willfully inviting invasion. Furthermore, paying for that service? :laugh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Big difference between being invaded...

...and willfully inviting invasion. Furthermore, paying for that service? :laugh:

:usure:
You didn't pay for your cell phone?

How about your Internet service, home phone service, credit cards, cable?

Are you not willfully inviting invasion by walking around with a cell phone all day and using social media?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure:
You didn't pay for your cell phone?

How about your Internet service, home phone service, credit cards, cable?

Are you not willfully inviting invasion by walking around with a cell phone a day and using social media?

Show me where T-mobile is a willing participant in PRISM, and I'll stop using their service.
Show me COX communications as a willing participant in PRISM, and I'll stop using their service.
Show me American Express as a willing participant in PRISM, and I'll stop using their card.

Again, big difference between being invaded unknowingly...
...and reading documents where Microsoft was the first and foremost participant in a Government monitoring program, and WILLINGLY giving them money for that service. Not only up front, but monthly (:laugh: XBOX live my ass).

We're both getting fukked in the ass (figuratively speaking), the difference is you just paid for it with a smile on your face. :laugh:

Edit: Keep paying Microsoft to invade your privacy, breh.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Show me where T-mobile is a willing participant in PRISM, and I'll stop using their service.
Show me COX communications as a willing participant in PRISM, and I'll stop using their service.
Show me American Express as a willing participant in PRISM, and I'll stop using their card.

...and reading documents where Microsoft was the first and foremost participant in a Government monitoring program, and WILLINGLY giving them money for that service. Not only up front, but monthly (:laugh: XBOX live my ass).

We're both getting fukked in the ass (figuratively speaking), the difference is you just paid for it with a smile on your face. :laugh:

Edit: Keep paying Microsoft to invade your privacy, breh.

I think we all saw who was the FIRST ONES SIGNING UP PRISM!!!!

prism-slide-5.jpg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2013/03/06/fbi-ecretly-spying-on-google-users-company-reveals/

http://consumerist.com/2007/05/30/which-isps-are-spying-on-you/

http://www.engadget.com/2013/06/13/wsj-t-mobile-vzw-dont-directly-share-call-data-to-nsa-due-to/

http://business.time.com/2013/06/11...ing-you-swipe-the-nsas-credit-card-data-grab/

Looks like you have a bunch of stuff to cancel. :wow:

None of these companies can say no to the goverment. They get subpoenaed and they provide the info. This is not a case of evil corporations spying on you, it's your own government.