The cloud>>>>>>>> ps4

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prism is simply a computer program that helps manage the info gathered by the nsa in order to monitor foreign criminal activity. The differnce between companies that have signed up for prism and those that have not, has nothing to do with the data that is/isn't collected. It's just the delivery method and format of that data.

As for the rest of the ignorance in your post. Your understanding of the program comes from sensational news headlines and misinformation. Prism does not offer unhindered rights to servers without criminal evidence. That's not the goal of the program and its not how it works.

I support the nsa because I know there are plenty of criminals that wish to do American citezens harm. They have access to American technology that helps them plan their attacks. The reason 9/11 happened was because our goverment did not have the tools needed to monitor the terrorists and corroborate intelligence. Things like prism are a response to those past deficiencies in our national security. The goverment has no time or motivation to be reading random emails of its citizens. These programs are put in place to keep us safe. If you don't trust your own goverment you should move to another country.

:snoop: at the bolded.

I understand you're just trolling / stanning but there are people who might take you seriously so try not to repeat these things in real-life.

Edit: On the other hand, if you're serious then :huhldup:. I hope it's just console wars tho.

Edit again: :snoop: again at "PRISM is just an indexing algorithm, nothing to see here guys!!" If you represent the future of America, we're fukked.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:snoop: at the bolded.

I understand you're just trolling / stanning but there are people who might take you seriously so try not to repeat these things in real-life.

Edit: On the other hand, if you're serious then :huhldup:. I hope it's just console wars tho.

Edit again: :snoop: again at "PRISM is just an indexing algorithm, nothing to see here guys!!" If you represent the future of America, we're fukked.
Do you have any proof to the contrary?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you have any proof to the contrary?

Nothing a stan would consider proof. And by proof, I mean I could literally provide video of the secretary of Defense in a meeting talking about confiscating confidential data, and you'd still be like :rudy:.

But what should I expect from an American who's lobbying against his own constitutional rights. :laugh: You have no idea how much the government loves kids like you.

Edit: You are an American right? If not, that would certainly make more sense.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nothing a stan would consider proof. And by proof, I mean anything opposed to your current point.

But what should I expect from an American who's lobbying against his own constitutional rights. :laugh:

Edit: You are an American right? If not, that would certainly make more sense.

No don't try to deflect.

Do you have any proof that prism allows unhindered access to the companies servers?

Why do you think the government would spend millions of dollars to monitor everyday citizens everyday conversations?

What are they doing with the data?

Exactly which constitutional right is being violated by prism?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No don't try to deflect.

Do you have any proof that prism allows unhindered access to the companies servers?

Why do you think the government would spend millions of dollars to monitor everyday citizens everyday conversations?

What are they doing with the data?

Exactly which constitutional right is being violated by prism?

No, no proof. But I have reasonable suspicion and common sense.

But we know you lack those. So... wait a couple days, the govt will declassify several of the documents regarding their monitoring programs. Then you'll have your proof, which you will ignore.

http://www.theverge.com/2013/7/30/4...nsidering-declassifying-spying-fisc-documents

As far as what they're doing with the data, I'm sure I don't know. But I'm also sure it's not in your best interest, nor mine.

And which constitutional right is being violated, I hope you're kidding, but to help you as a fellow american, I'll direct you here... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No, no proof. But I have reasonable suspicion and common sense.
What does your reasonable suspicion and common sense tell you? Why would the goverment do this?

But we know you lack those. So... wait a couple days, the govt will declassify several of the documents regarding their monitoring programs. Then you'll have your proof, which you will ignore.

http://www.theverge.com/2013/7/30/4...nsidering-declassifying-spying-fisc-documents

As far as what they're doing with the data, I'm sure I don't know. But I'm also sure it's not in your best interest, nor mine.

And which constitutional right is being violated, I hope you're kidding, but to help you as a fellow american, I'll direct you here... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

So you don't have any proof of how the program works or exactly who's monitored. You have no clue what happens to the data or what it's used for. But you're sure your constitutional rights are being violated. How did you come to that conclusion with such limited information?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does your reasonable suspicion and common sense tell you? Why would the goverment do this?

So you don't have any proof of how the program works or exactly who's monitored. You have no clue what happens to the data or what it's used for. But you're sure your constitutional rights are being violated. How did you come to that conclusion with such limited information?

Breh.... :whoa:

You are stanning way too hard right now.

Take a step back, take off the XBOX goggles, and look at the situation.

If your brain doesn't tell you that this situation is severely fukked up, then lord help you.

Honestly, don't respond cause we all know you're gonna tow the Microsoft line no matter what. If Microsoft came out and said, "We're lobbying to bring back slavery!!", you'd be the first dude in line. It's disgusting and pathetic, but I'm hoping it's just part of your online persona. Notice how none of the other XBOTS have responded or even dapped your posts. What does that tell you? You've gone full-retard breh.

Honestly, putting the console wars aside, you need to look into this and understand what these politicians are doing to our country.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Breh.... :whoa:

You are stanning way too hard right now.

Take a step back, take off the XBOX goggles, and look at the situation.

If your brain doesn't tell you that this situation is severely fukked up, then lord help you.

Honestly, don't respond cause we all know you're gonna tow the Microsoft line no matter what. If Microsoft came out and said, "We're lobbying to bring back slavery!!", you'd be the first dude in line. It's disgusting and pathetic, but I'm hoping it's just part of your online persona.

Honestly, putting the console wars aside, you need to look into this and understand what these politicians are doing to our country.

What does anything in my post have to do with Microsoft?

Stop deflecting. Your the one who's making the bold claims of goverment spying and constitutional right being violated. Please explain them.

What are these politicians doing in our country?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does anything in my post have to do with Microsoft?

It's sad because you're serious.

Stop deflecting. Your the one who's making the bold claims of goverment spying and constitutional right being violated. Please explain them.

What are these politicians doing in our country?

:what: Don't they have newspapers where you are? Can you read, breh? Jesus :mindblown:.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You made the statements. Back them up.

Unnecessary.

You've heard of the program, obviously. Either the whistle-blowers are lying, or the government is lying, yes? The information is readily available should you choose to take an objective (:laugh:) look at it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Unnecessary.

You've heard of the program, obviously. Either the whistle-blowers are lying, or the government is lying, yes? The information is readily available should you choose to take an objective (:laugh:) look at it.

The only info on the program is a bunch of Internet sensationalism no real hard data. Which is why you don't have any proof of your claims.

Which is why I asked you what you think the motive is. Why would the government spend millions of dollars reading random emails of its citizens?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only info on the program is a bunch of Internet sensationalism no real hard data. Which is why you don't have any proof of your claims.

So now any information regarding PRISM is deemed sensationalism? Damn, the government really DOES love kids like you :laugh:.

Which is why I asked you what you think the motive is. Why would the government spend millions of dollars reading random emails of its citizens?

Their motive is simple. Control. You won't understand it till you get older though.

Till then, continue paying microsoft to spy on you, breh.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So now any information regarding PRISM is deemed sensationalism? Damn, the government really DOES love kids like you :laugh:.
No any bold claims like the ones you have been making without proof are sensationalism.

You say it's unconstitutional, but you have no proof of how the program even works or exactly who's been monitored. That's sensationalism

Their motive is simple. Control. You won't understand it till you get older though.

Till then, continue paying microsoft to spy on you, breh.

:ohhh: so it's a tin foil hat type of thing. The goverment is trying to control the citizens and turn us into zombies. And the way to do that is to watch us playing video games on our couch.

Makes perfect sense:obama: