The cloud>>>>>>>> ps4

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nobody said anything about mood, I mentioned heartrate and monitoring the number of people in your living room. Two things Microsoft has been touting as "features" of the Xbox One and two things that NONE of the previous mentioned devices have ever done or been capable of doing. You made an idiotic statement otherwise and now you keep trying to change the discussion and write more lies to distract from the initial lies. Remarkable.

The example you're written several times now is one of the worst attempts at spin I've ever seen. Companies collect data from purchase history, etc and by your logic there's no difference between that and placing video cameras in your house to watch you?

I'd assume you were trolling if I wasn't aware of just how low the average Xbox fanboy's intelligence actually is.

First off "placing cameras in your house to watch you" is something you made up and is not true at all. Microsoft has already said that's not the case. If you think they are lying the. There are plenty of other companies with cameras and patents. Again google is number one in mining your information and they have a connected camera in your pocket everywhere you go. Where's your outrage about that?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Again, no I don't have that proof. But again (since you're clearly slow) the declassification of govt documents is expected (again) in a few days. But we're not talking about that now, we're talking about you being the Alpha Stan for a company that spies on you.

The answer to your first question is the whole point. They wouldn't have to request access to specific information once PRISM was in effect. That's the whole point of PRISM and by extension, the Patriot Act. Have you heard of the Patriot Act? Sure you have, you probably think it's just a computer program tho :laugh:. At any rate, PRISM is put in place specifically to bypass the system of checks and balances (look it up or pick up an 8th grade social studies book).
That's not what prism is set up for, and that's not even what the leaks claim is being done. Maybe you should read up on it

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
You tell me

well I imagine the heartrate thing would require a camera that captured video at a fairly high framerate. counting people in the room does seem too complicated though. but I'm not sure how accurate it (or the heartate thing) is, or if it will be fooled when I'm on a date with my blowup doll. the question is, is there something unique about the kinect and x1 that allows these features, or if it's just an application of camera tech that could be handled by other devices?

as far as the NSA getting various companies to compromise your data, that is an issue that won't begin or end with the console wars. if they can leverage M$, they can leverage Sony. if you have serious privacy concerns, then tread lightly in this modern world

I heard the touchpad on the ps4 controller scans your fingerprint to check if you're a registered felon :leon:

Last edited:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not what prism is set up for, and that's not even what the leaks claim is being done. Maybe you should read up on it

Breh you been goin hard against the constitution all day. Take a break, get a smoothie or somethin. Maybe one of the XBOTS will show up to help you (prolly not). You know it's bad when even Courtdog looks at your posts like

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Meach, stop it. They trolling you bruh. I already shut his dumbass down. You did too.
You have to realize what thread you are in, look at the first post. They allow threads like this all day, then they'll tell you how I did it
Thats more of a White America tactic, but now I'm off topic. They know whats good, just let them have thread after thread with them hating
Its what they enjoy doing with there day/night :huhldup:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as far as the NSA getting various companies to compromise your data, that is an issue that won't begin or end with the console wars. if they can leverage M$, they can leverage Sony. if you have serious privacy concerns, then tread lightly in this modern world

Just like to point out, MS is an American company, Sony is not. The leverage from the NSA that you speak of would be different, although not nonexistent.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This post shows how misinformed you are. The most damning implications about prism is the monitoring of foreign info.

Yes. Americans are up in arms over the PRISM program because of measures taken against foreign intelligence. :laugh:

Said it before, I'll say it again. I wonder if even you believe some of the shyt you post sometimes.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Just like to point out, MS is an American company, Sony is not. The leverage from the NSA that you speak of would be different, although not nonexistent.

they're both multinational companies. it doesn't matter though, since they both have to go through the FCC to sell electronics in the United States

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
How do you fools support "cloud" stuff........when...man nevermind. http://t.co/RQWxGxLPwM read that ho
How do you use those iPhones you are known for stanning :dwillhuh:
Yall are so scary. Yall think if i wanted to fukk with people I'd make it a simple link. No

anyways here you go http://www.theguardian.com/world/interactive/2013/jul/31/nsa-xkeyscore-program-full-presentation
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/petition-to-remove-illadope-as-mod.44357/

I guess you think people forgot :popcorn:
Read the thread.

Wait, you can read can't you? If not, that would actually explain a lot. :laugh:
Since I'm exposing nikkaz I'll just leave this here too :manny:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/why-was-blvdbrawler-banned.30792/

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yes. Americans are up in arms over the PRISM program because of measures taken against foreign intelligence. :laugh:

Said it before, I'll say it again. I wonder if even you believe some of the shyt you post sometimes.

:beli:Americans were up in arms about twinkies a couple months ago. Doesn't take much more than a couple sensational news articles to get the American public outraged.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they're both multinational companies. it doesn't matter though, since they both have to go through the FCC to sell electronics in the United States

:beli: nikkas always wanna argue.

I'm saying that the US government has more leverage over Microsoft than they have over Sony. Do you disagree? No? Then shut the fukk up. Goddamn :damn:.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli:Americans were up in arms about twinkies a couple months ago. Doesn't take much more than a couple sensational news articles to get the American public outraged.

I'm starting to believe that you actually believe what you're saying. There were some polls where people said that they thought PRISM wasn't a big deal. I was sitting there wondering :wtf: but now I know who was voting for the moronic side.