The "Choosing a Bear vs a Man" videos opens up a can of worms about Modern Women

Daps
Can yall just be mature enough to let this analogy bring awareness to femicide? Or would you prefer to let it continue at the current rate.

Eazy af for guys to complain about bytches being crazy but were not killing 80,000+ of you per year per country

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
GZ9AYpu.jpg

Y’all wanna be fake unbothered but have been discussing this for a full month and a half now lmao. The reason why this is viral is because men are fuming at how “dumb” those women are for picking a bear.

You can’t say you don’t care when this topic was brought to a predom male forum by a male and is being engaged with by mostly males. Lmao.

every time you post

MV5BMTIyOTA1NTg0NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzE2MzgyMQ@@._V1_.jpg

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
So nggas mad, that other nggas ain’t mad, that they’re mad at random bytches on the net :dead:

It’s 80 degrees outside go get some p*ssy ngga :heh:

‘She pIcKeD tHe BEEEAR?!?!?’ lookin ass :bryan:
You called nikkas incels because we picked apart the faulty logic of women choosing to be alone with an Apex predator in the woods

And ironically the only dap you got for this post was from a woman :mjlol:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Nah nah nah.

Women aren't stupid, they are VERY invested in pure self interest.

I have always been of the thought that women have more psychopathic tendencies then men.

They just to have the physical strength to act on the words impulses
But that's why they have to rely on those psychopathic tendencies. The world is designed for male species to thrive vs female species.

Men can survive on brains and brawn almost equally and women have to rely on brains to survive.

Psychopathology is a survival trait whether people want to believe it or not.

That's why in a civilized society it's frown upon. Remove government and government protection and you can see how psychopathic behavior isn't a bad thing IMHO

Daps
Who's not aware?
The young women who continue to be alone with strange men. Why are yall so upset about women doing this trend? Unless you have harmful intentions it has nothing to do with you. We are trying to bring awareness to naive women who become prey every single day.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I was watching videos about this same topic, these bytches are narcissistic airheads. :mjlol:

Assuming a man's first idea in a survival situation would be to rape and attack you is crazy:snoop:

fukk food, fukk water, fukk shelter :dead:

Right and those women would be begging for all 3 of those things

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Can yall just be mature enough to let this analogy bring awareness to femicide? Or would you prefer to let it continue at the current rate.

Eazy af for guys to complain about bytches being crazy but were not killing 80,000+ of you per year per country
This is a very disingenuous hot take
You are trying to correlate something that’s not even there with this illogical ass versus
If women hate men so much then stop complaining about men and just leave nikkas be
Don’t ask for help and protection
Just live your so called happy lives and be at peace
Everyday it’s some new dumb shyt
My question is do they feel this way about their uncles, fathers, friends and sons
You know men that actually love them and provide for them and protect no matter the situation
Even when they are wrong
If society would be so much better with out men
Why don’t women start working on a plan to make their own shyt
Oh wait
Women can’t be by themselves in their own spaces
Look at how many weird ass femcels, gay nikkas like you
Pollute this forum
Can’t hate men too much if you always writing dissertations of bullshyt ON A MALE CENTRIC FORUM

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Sometimes, most times, women are batshyt crazy or just babbling.

But sometimes, every once in a while, yall coming off like an incel. This one is giving incel :manny:

Let’s address the elephant in the room: If you’ve dated enough, and you’re old enough, and you’ve actually talked to enough women, you’d know that a lot of women have unfortunately been sexually assaulted before. So the premise of ‘alone in the woods with a strange man’ is a whole lot deeper than you’d think.

Plenty of women have been raped. Barely any women have been mauled by a bear. So it isn’t rocket science why they’d answer like this
Yeah.

I think part of the issue is that some people don't register sexual assault as sa unless it's some ish like out of I Spit on Your Grave.

Like, outright holding a woman down physically as she desperately tries to fight dude off.

But just pressure and implied force to where a woman will go along because she's unsure of how a hard "no" might be taken is assault.

And you're dead on with what you said about frank conversations and being exposed to transparent people, as it blew my mind when I realized just how much ish women I've known(some fam, some friends some exes) have gone through n you'd never know it to look at them.

Of course most women would sooner take their chances with a guy than a 800 lb furry tank with 6 inch claws and 4 inch fangs, but it says a ton about how bad men have been that it's even a question at all.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
This is a very disingenuous hot take
You are trying to correlate something that’s not even there with this illogical ass versus
If women hate men so much then stop complaining about men and just leave nikkas be
Don’t ask for help and protection
Just live your so called happy lives and be at peace
Everyday it’s some new dumb shyt
My question is do they feel this way about their uncles, fathers, friends and sons
You know men that actually love them and provide for them and protect no matter the situation
Even when they are wrong
If society would be so much better with out men
Why don’t women start working on a plan to make their own shyt
Oh wait
Women can’t be by themselves in their own spaces
Look at how many weird ass femcels, gay nikkas like you
Pollute this forum
Can’t hate men too much if you always writing dissertations of bullshyt ON A MALE CENTRIC FORUM

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I've had a hypotheses for a while that if there were no violent, dangerous men women would still feel like this towards men. Basically when women are as free as they are in the western world they express a natural antipathy towards men that has very little to do with what men actually do. If we woke up tomorrow and all men were emotinally sensitive, kind, gentleman there would be little change in the rhetoric all over social media. They would probably find that disturbing. Due to how we evolved I don't believe it's possible for a women to feel consistently safe and satisfied regardless of the actual safety of their environment.

The irony of the bear vs man thing and the 4b movement is that this will only effect men who are actually harmless.
THIS is a great point that I don’t think a lot of women understand.

I try to explain it to younger girls like…

Every man isn’t a gentleman, and there are men who will do bad things to you just because they can. It’s not RIGHT, but that’s real life. So don’t assume every man is following the same moral compass that your dad, uncles, friends have.

Plenty of men will rape, kill, etc and sleep fine at night whether or not they believe in a higher power.

Humans are ANIMALS.

The men with bad intentions will still find a way to harm women.

1. Alot (not all) Women live in their own reality where they think this world is just Humans, Water, and Trees. Completely ignorant of nature around us

The high level of Industrialization got them in a bubble where they think this is even a tough question
And even with all I said above, the odds are still greater that the bear would maul you to death before the average guy harmed you. Which is why this bear thing is silly.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal

Then one lady in the videos tries to qualify it saying "Bu bu well the question doesn't specify if I know the man or not. I'll feel safer around a Bear" :dead:

1. Alot (not all) Women live in their own reality where they think this world is just Humans, Water, and Trees. Completely ignorant of nature around us
2. They are completely clueless that a Mother bear will be extremely vicious and kill you in an instant
3. Polar Bears are extremely happy to kill you in an instant
4. Bears run on average 30 mph. Usain Bolt, the fastest man ever, at his fastest was 28 mph
5. Bears can climb trees. Guarantee the average man can't even do a Pull-Up

The high level of Industrialization got them in a bubble where they think this is even a tough question
I remember telling a Woman that I was working at a Plant for the week. She was like "What do you mean working in a plant? Like you working in a bush?"

Had to change the subject :francis::mjlol:

I said a man when my woman asked me and she tried to "But, but the man could...." me and I'm just like :why:

She gon say the bear might not be hungry

The female hivemind is retarded sometimes :mjlol:

Also I sent her a SS of your post :jawalrus:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Sometimes, most times, women are batshyt crazy or just babbling.

But sometimes, every once in a while, yall coming off like an incel. This one is giving incel :manny:

Let’s address the elephant in the room: If you’ve dated enough, and you’re old enough, and you’ve actually talked to enough women, you’d know that a lot of women have unfortunately been sexually assaulted before. So the premise of ‘alone in the woods with a strange man’ is a whole lot deeper than you’d think.

Plenty of women have been raped. Barely any women have been mauled by a bear. So it isn’t rocket science why they’d answer like this
See here’s the thing— you are exactly right! But instead of having frank discussions in the public square we have to have these juvenile “bear Vs man” things play out on social media.

Women have endured A LOT at the hands of men but sometimes it can be drowned out by silly things like this.

It’s not about being safer with a bear. It’s about the fact that some men can be absolutely fukking terrifying and somehow that gets ignored or swept under the carpet by society when women try to say it.