The "Choosing a Bear vs a Man" videos opens up a can of worms about Modern Women

Daps
This is a very disingenuous hot take
You are trying to correlate something that’s not even there with this illogical ass versus
If women hate men so much then stop complaining about men and just leave nikkas be
Don’t ask for help and protection
Just live your so called happy lives and be at peace
Everyday it’s some new dumb shyt
My question is do they feel this way about their uncles, fathers, friends and sons
You know men that actually love them and provide for them and protect no matter the situation
Even when they are wrong
If society would be so much better with out men
Why don’t women start working on a plan to make their own shyt
Oh wait
Women can’t be by themselves in their own spaces
Look at how many weird ass femcels, gay nikkas like you
Pollute this forum
Can’t hate men too much if you always writing dissertations of bullshyt ON A MALE CENTRIC FORUM
I'm not too feminist to admit I love men and I wouldnt still be spending time on this site if I didnt adore some of you here. But whenever woman's issues are being discussed like this I feel the need to give a logical pov from our side.

Last edited:

Fill Collins

I didn't mean to verge!
Daps
This is gay on all sides

But why are men so mad over there opinions though? Personally i am pick a man but who cares if they pick a bear. Men always pissy for no reason.
*their

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
And even with all I said above, the odds are still greater that the bear would maul you to death before the average guy harmed you.
In the complete wilderness, no one around for who knows how long? :patrice: It's not the same as the dude being alone with you on the street

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
The young women who continue to be alone with strange men. Why are yall so upset about women doing this trend? Unless you have harmful intentions it has nothing to do with you. We are trying to bring awareness to naive women who become prey every single day.

Women today are the safest they have ever been. Let's go with your math of 80000 women dying in this country at the hands of another man. That is like .0005 percent of the population of women going by about 165 million women give or take.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
In the complete wilderness, no one around for who knows how long? :patrice: It's not the same as the dude being alone with you on the street
That’s actually a valid point, which is why I also said:
THIS is a great point that I don’t think a lot of women understand.

I try to explain it to younger girls like…

Every man isn’t a gentleman, and there are men who will do bad things to you just because they can. It’s not RIGHT, but that’s real life. So don’t assume every man is following the same moral compass that your dad, uncles, friends have.

Plenty of men will rape, kill, etc and sleep fine at night whether or not they believe in a higher power.

Humans are ANIMALS.

The men with bad intentions will still find a way to harm women.

So, ultimately, the options are: hope that the random man you bump into won’t harm you, or most likely lose your life in a horrific manner if you encounter a wild beast.*

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM:jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm:

*And don’t get me wrong, I’d be scared shytless if I was alone in the woods with a random man, but we are talking about a fukking BEAR. Not a deer, or possum, or horse, or even a fox. A fukking BEAR.
Like be for real

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Personally, I just think if the topic is really about teaching girls to practice safety because strange men can harm you, then just make that the message.

A few newsreels showing stories of cute young girls having horrible experiences because of silly choices kept a lot of us out of trouble and from making super stupid decisions.

The real issue is FAMILIES send daughters out into the real world without any guidance or speaking to the honestly about how depraved men can be.

I was scared of men, stds, pregnancy, etc. The fear of g-d was put into me before I left for college. Did some not so great things still happen? Sure. Did I make some bad decisions? Yea. Could it have been a helluva lot worse if I didn’t get some lessons before leaving home? YES!

If social media has to teach you how bad men can be, you’re already in for a world of trouble. THAT is the problem.

I literally have a book’s worth of information sitting waiting for my little cousin before she goes off to college, and we still have a few yrs to go LOL

People don’t game girls up and act surprised when they behave like everyone in the world has good intentions.

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps

Then one lady in the videos tries to qualify it saying "Bu bu well the question doesn't specify if I know the man or not. I'll feel safer around a Bear" :dead:

1. Alot (not all) Women live in their own reality where they think this world is just Humans, Water, and Trees. Completely ignorant of nature around us
2. They are completely clueless that a Mother bear will be extremely vicious and kill you in an instant
3. Polar Bears are extremely happy to kill you in an instant
4. Bears run on average 30 mph. Usain Bolt, the fastest man ever, at his fastest was 28 mph
5. Bears can climb trees. Guarantee the average man can't even do a Pull-Up

The high level of Industrialization got them in a bubble where they think this is even a tough question
I remember telling a Woman that I was working at a Plant for the week. She was like "What do you mean working in a plant? Like you working in a bush?"

Had to change the subject :francis::mjlol:

:wow:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
It’s obvious @Another Man is more of a threat to you than a bear..

You mofos ain’t watch the walking dead? Who was more of a threat? The zombies or the different factions of people vying for resources :mjlol:
You compared a fictional tv show zombie to a real life apex predator

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
GMxVwJqWQAEz53F