The "Choosing a Bear vs a Man" videos opens up a can of worms about Modern Women

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They don't know much about bears. :francis:
Bottom line

A man might or might not try something in the woods… a bear may or may not try to fukk you up in the woods too

Which one would be easier? Im assuming they would understand the strength, speed, power of a grown ass bear.

If you have to think this hard you should just check out of life

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Black bears are generally scared of people so in some cases it may actually be safer to run into a bear than some men. I need more information about the type of bear and type of man.
Yeeeea that’s a thing, too.

Cuz if it’s a brown bear or a polar bear, I’m taking the strange man :hubie:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Bottom line

A man might or might not try something in the woods… a bear may or may not try to fukk you up in the woods too

Which one would be easier? Im assuming they would understand the strength, speed, power of a grown ass bear.

Right lol

That’s why this is ultimately silly and the actual point is being lost: be careful when interacting with strangers because men are capable of doing bad things to you because we are physically weaker.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Right lol

That’s why this is ultimately silly and the actual point is being lost: be careful when interacting with strangers because men are capable of doing bad things to you because we are physically weaker.
You are much much more weaker than mostly anything that lives, eats, and shyts in the wilderness:gucci:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Bottom line

Nah. If those women cannot start a fire in the woods, they are better off with a man. :manny: Most of them probably never gutted a fish and they are saying they are better off with a bear. :lolbron:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
You're willing to risk your life by a supposedly harmless bear instead of a man:gucci:

You are much much more weaker than mostly anything that lives, eats, and shyts in the wilderness:gucci:
Where is the confusion? Throughout this thread I said the whole thing is stupid because common sense says you’d take your chances with the man as opposed to the bear which will surely kill you at some point.

I simply said this whole man vs bear thing is stupid because the ultimate point is women are warning other/young women to simply be careful when dealing with strange men. You have a lot of girls taking stupid chances out here and they are FAFO.

Everyone knows the man is safer than the wild animal. They’re just making a point about the dangers of men; I just think they’re doing it in a stupid way.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Nah. If those women cannot start a fire in the woods, they are better off with a man. :manny: Most of them probably never gutted a fish and they are saying they are better off with a bear. :lolbron:
Maybe they think its for one night

If the bear doesn’t end up unaliving them, it’s definitely not hunting, building shelter, and keeping her ass alive

At best, it chucks the dueces and bounce as long as it feels like you aren't too much of a threat.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Where is the confusion? Throughout this thread I said the whole thing is stupid because common sense says you’d take your chances with the man as opposed to the bear which will surely kill you at some point.

I simply said this whole man vs bear thing is stupid because the ultimate point is women are warning other/young women to simply be careful when dealing with strange men. You have a lot of girls taking stupid chances out here and they are FAFO.

Everyone knows the man is safer than the wild animal. They’re just making a point about the dangers of men; I just think they’re doing it in a stupid way.
I didnt get that from anybody

Most of the ones I saw were trying to say men are more dangerous than wild animals…

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I didnt get that from anybody

Most of the ones I saw were trying to say men are more dangerous than wild animals…
Cuz most of the chicks doing it are stupid and hopping on the bandwagon. The point was to show how men are, in fact, capable of being quite dangerous. And y’all are. Doesn’t mean it’s every man, but it does mean women need to move smart when dealing with strange men.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Cuz most of the chicks doing it are stupid and hopping on the bandwagon. The point was to show how men are, in fact, capable of being quite dangerous. And y’all are. Doesn’t mean it’s every man, but it does mean women need to move smart when dealing with strange men.
Well… I didnt think we needed a trend this stupid to make a point that anybody with common sense knows… men are dangerous. Especially certain ones

But in general, people are dangerous…. But more than a damn bear? Common sense not so common with people these days