The "Choosing a Bear vs a Man" videos opens up a can of worms about Modern Women

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Women are stupid, breh. Massively stupid. And when they connect to the T.H.O.T. hivemind, that stupidity gets amplified.

Nah nah nah.

Women aren't stupid, they are VERY invested in pure self interest.

I have always been of the thought that women have more psychopathic tendencies then men.

They just to have the physical strength to act on the words impulses

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
GZ9AYpu.jpg
This right here is the answer. Wish them god's speed, and keep on doing what you are doing.

Daps
Nah nah nah.

Women aren't stupid, they are VERY invested in pure self interest.

I have always been of the thought that women have more psychopathic tendencies then men.

They just to have the physical strength to act on the words impulses

I agree 100% with this as I say all the time that women are evil and would mass slaughter men if they were physically capable of it.

With that being said, they're stupid too.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Sometimes, most times, women are batshyt crazy or just babbling.

But sometimes, every once in a while, yall coming off like an incel. This one is giving incel :manny:

Let’s address the elephant in the room: If you’ve dated enough, and you’re old enough, and you’ve actually talked to enough women, you’d know that a lot of women have unfortunately been sexually assaulted before. So the premise of ‘alone in the woods with a strange man’ is a whole lot deeper than you’d think.

Plenty of women have been raped. Barely any women have been mauled by a bear. So it isn’t rocket science why they’d answer like this

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've had a hypotheses for a while that if there were no violent, dangerous men women would still feel like this towards men. Basically when women are as free as they are in the western world they express a natural antipathy towards men that has very little to do with what men actually do. If we woke up tomorrow and all men were emotinally sensitive, kind, gentleman there would be little change in the rhetoric all over soacial media. They would probably find that disturbing. Due to how we evolved I don't believe it's possible for a women to feel consistently safe and satisfied regardless of the actual safety of tjheir environment.

The irony of the bear vs man thing and the 4b movement is that this will only effect men who are actually harmless.
This hypothesis has no bearing on reality, so who cares :wow:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

But sometimes, every once in a while, yall coming off like an incel. This one is giving incel :manny:

Let’s address the elephant in the room: If you’ve dated enough, and you’re old enough, and you’ve actually talked to enough women, you’d know that a lot of women have unfortunately been sexually assaulted before. So the premise of ‘alone in the woods with a strange man’ is a whole lot deeper than you’d think.

Plenty of women have been raped. Barely any women have been mauled by a bear. So it isn’t rocket science why they’d answer like this
This illustrates the issue perfectly.

Exactly none of the Coli brehs in this thread know a single victim of a bear attack (because of how infrequently bears attack humans), but absolutely all of them know a women who has been sexually harassed, assaulted, or molested by a man. They likely know a man who has been sexually harassed, assaulted, or been molested by a man too.

Canon

Veteran
Daps

GZ9AYpu.jpg

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

so people are incels for saying a random encounter with a man is safer than a random encounter with a bear?

I just want to be clear.