The "Choosing a Bear vs a Man" videos opens up a can of worms about Modern Women

Daps
It's just one of those things that "sound cool" so women are rolling with it. The overwhelming majority of woman would choose a man in an actual real scenario that involves life or death.

It's like when you see cacs beating their chest bragging about their hate for the "woke" and "victimhood" but stay crying about how "white people are the real victims in today's world". They're just talking because they think it makes them sound cool.
True.

Hell we saw this during 9/11. Cacs talked shyt about us forever but when Muhammad an em was coming with death back in '01....white folks had never been so happy to have Blacks on their side.

I could see women saying "BEAR" without giving the question too much thought. Probably imagining a male predator trying to grab their titties or assault them. On second thought, most would probably realize that even a mildly agitated bear = RIP ☠️

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
the best response to this stupid shyt i saw was a guy on TikTok who's mother had been attacked by a bear and she wrote book about it. She basically got horribly mauled and disfigured. But you got these birds tryna tell people they "missing the point".
I'ma try to find the video.

Edit:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
GZ9AYpu.jpg

Daps
Is it a man they know, or a stranger? You would never want your daughter alone in the woods with a strange man. Yes, there is the risk of grape.

To some women, the memory and trauma of that is worse than death. That’s how interpreted it. They know every man isn’t a grapist, but every man is capable of doing it.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
No point in getting upset.

Most of them wouldn't choose a bear in real life.

Most of them probably dated at least 1 or 2 guys that they knew were shytty and "toxic" beforehand, which contradicts their points.

Most of them are saying it because it's trending and they can make quick money off of it.

The same way men will give opinions on women online that don't match what they do in real life

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fwd0opvsjxz51.jpg

These hoes are literally making their choice exclusively off of the most fringe people. Above is an alignment chart. We can safely assume most people are neutral, which is pretty much a "don't fukk with me, I don't fukk with you alightment.

Of all the possible "psycho" men out there,

The only possible ones that would do "worse things" than a bear is chaotic evil, and there is no guarantee they will. BTW, Voldemort is definitely not a good example as he works with people. Neutral Evil is basically a demon or monster that kills anything it sees. Think Alien. (no different than a bear.)

Chaotic evil people are like less than 1% of the entire human population. and of them, maybe half would find it important to rape and kill you over say, just kill you.

Lawful evil is actually not that bad. So long as you can handle someone with an ego, you might make good partners with them, so long as they feel they are in charge. Out of all the lawful evil characters we ever seen both in real life and in movies, they have a protected class of followers with amazing perks.

So this argument is wild as fukk! 98% of the time, the man would be uncooperative at best.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

Tourist Mauled After Rolling Down Window to Take Selfie with Bear​

"I thought he wanted to be friends," the victim's friend said of the wild bear
By
Angel Saunders

Updated on April 24, 2024 02:40PM EDT

A Scottish tourist is thankful to be alive after a close encounter with a wild bear sent her to the emergency room.

Moira Gallacher, 72, had been vacationing in Romania with her friend Charmian Widdowson when the women decided to go for a drive through the Carpathian Mountains.

During the outing, the women came across a couple of brown bears and did their best to get a photo of the wildlife.

“What happened was the bear came up to the window at my friend’s side, and no problem. It let us take a picture and went away,” Gallacher said in a video shared by Scottish outlet STV News on X (formerly Twitter) Tuesday, April 23. “But I didn’t get a proper picture, so we went back and it was at my side.”

In the clip, the injured Gallacher was seen being rolled away in a stretcher.

“I’m not going to be on STV News,” she said with a laugh.

In addition to the brief clip shared online, both women detailed the incident to the news channel.

“We saw these bears – a mummy bear, and a baby – they were gorgeous,” Widdowson said.

“But they weren’t gorgeous. The mummy bear was hungry, and thought my friend was going to be lunch,” she added.

They shared a video of their day prior to the mauling. A winding road with tall and dense trees was seen in the footage before the friends took photos of the two bears.

Recounting the moments before the mauling, Widdowson said she parked her car to be able to get a better photo.

“I thought he wanted to be friends,” she said. “The bear came and wanted to get into the car, but he started getting into the car and bit my friend.”