“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Zay would’ve thought nuk was p*ssy if he let rob talk to him like that

Yup...prolly the most realistic thing that happened all season.

You just became the new boss, Alicia already beefing with you and now her son talking reckless acting like he wasn't in a coma just a few months ago.

Zesty ass Zay would have started side eyeing him as soon as Rob left the room.

That square headed ass nikka standing on business.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
I just didn’t get that, Rob was talking reckless but what did nuck gain from murkin him ? You just got the crown and you bout to have a powerful enemy with all the motivation to kill you plus anyone who a duda loyalist
He had to send the message to Alicia that he was standing on business. He initially approached her in peace but she lil bro'd Nuck. Then you got her son talking reckless. Only way to keep that 3-man gang together was to make an example out of Rob. Let's not forget Rob did try to whack him (along with Douda) as well. The thing that confused me was the fact Nuck was just with Rob and his moms at the Thanksgiving dinner maybe a couple hours prior :mjlol:

Last edited:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
I have to admit this was the best episode of the season :ehh: They foreshadowed the hell out of Douda's death so it was anticlimactic when it actually occurred. Reminded me of when they killed off Poppa's dad. Haven't seen Toussaint in 4 seasons. Guess she was too busy leading the task force assigned to Douda :troll: Bakari still on his Bruh Man I see slipping out of Lynae's room :russ: Shad giving us a Grade A simping masterclass :snoop:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
He had to send the message to Alicia that he was standing on business. He initially approached her in peace but she lil bro'd Nuck. Then you got her son talking reckless. Only way to keep that 3-man gang together was to make an example out of Rob. Let's not forget Rob did try to whack him (along with Douda) as well. The thing that confused me was the fact Nuck was just with Rob and his moms at the Thanksgiving dinner maybe a couple hours prior :mjlol:

How she lil boy nuck ? She just had Douda brains sprayed on her face by him, i guess he had to send a message, but that wasn’t it, but we will see how this plays out

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
How she lil boy nuck ? She just had Douda brains sprayed on her face by him, i guess he had to send a message, but that wasn’t it, but we will see how this plays out

She didn't wanna do her part and get rid of the body.

Nuk was looking at it like on some yeah ya'll set it up, but I'm the one who took the shot. He thought he could foster some type of partnership at the moment, but she wasn't trying to hear that.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Tiff gonna find out nuck killed Shumpert. She's gonna want Nuck dead but Keisha gonna be like my son gonna be without a father :to:

Now that Oman is dead Tiff has nowhere else to go, so she moves on with Keisha and Emmitt

Keisha comes home one day to find Emmitt blowing out Tiff

Keisha runs out distraught and in a panic loses the baby

:troll:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
After that ass whooping last week , Nuck better had did something:mjlol: ghostface looking ass nikka

Douda was the only real man on the show. Smh all the others weak as hell.

Jake bytchass should have gotten killed. He’s replaced poppa as the most useless character . Should’ve been a drill rapper:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
the final few minutes were cool

The guy that plays Douda needs to transition to the Power universe… shyt, these shows trade actors all the time anyway

Bakari looks and reminds me of Tariq at times aside from multiple actors appearing on both shows

Douda gonna be the new police captain in the final season of Force :russ: