“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
I thought this was the last season?

They ain't have to have Rob go out like that :damn:
Nah it was renewed for a 7th season. I wouldn't be surprised if it got an 8th season given Showtime's track record. I imagine Season 7 will pick up with Alicia on the warpath to avenge Rob's death and the expansion of Dre's sleazeball character.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
--Emmett need a vasectomy
- I'm tired of this damn church
- the hell Rotimi doing ? Thought he was done with America
- Tracy faded in the background
- have thanksgiving with Joel Hale Osteen, brehs
-Nucc got nucked up.
-Yall see Papa eat 3 thanksgiving dinners???
-
Tiffany and Jake the only ones with a real ChiTown accent

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
ANOTHER ENTERTAINING EPISODE FULL OF GAY RETARDATION

PRETTY SURE SEASON 7 WILL BE THE LAST

ITS BEEN GETTIN MORE N MORE RETARDED BY THE SEASON .. NO WAY THEY CAN KEEP UP

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Tiff gonna find out nuck killed Shumpert. She's gonna want Nuck dead but Keisha gonna be like my son gonna be without a father :to:

Now that Oman is dead Tiff has nowhere else to go, so she moves on with Keisha and Emmitt

Keisha comes home one day to find Emmitt blowing out Tiff

Keisha runs out distraught and in a panic loses the baby

:troll:
bytch surely would. Everything is about her, she don't give a fukk about Emmett with them big ass domino's in her mouth :scust: every episode I wait for her to say some shyt like "I got so much on my mind Emmett... Look at my teeth, Emmett, LOOK AT MY fukkING TEETH:mjcry:"

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I had a feeling Rob was going to get killed on based on how his character was written and featured. Then you add in Tiff’s reduced role and you couldn’t sense, his time was numbered.

It was also blatantly obvious Kevin’s mom was going to get written out. She was barely on the show this season.

How Douda got killed basically proved my point about him being one of the worst kingpins in TV history. But how they decided to kill him off was lame as fukk. Douda killed people for less, but when his right hand man does side deals behind his back, he lets him live :mjlol: and now all of a sudden Nook is the HNIC… it’s not believable.

And the fact that the whole point of extorting Rob was because Douda wanted him killed, but he still decides to extort him is also lame.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I had a feeling Rob was going to get killed on based on how his character was written and featured. Then you add in Tiff’s reduced role and you couldn’t sense, his time was numbered.

It was also blatantly obvious Kevin’s mom was going to get written out. She was barely on the show this season.

How Douda got killed basically proved my point about him being one of the worst kingpins in TV history. But how they decided to kill him off was lame as fukk. Douda killed people for less, but when his right hand man does side deals behind his back, he lets him live :mjlol: and now all of a sudden Nook is the HNIC… it’s not believable.

And the fact that the whole point of extorting Rob was because Douda wanted him killed, but he still decides to extort him is also lame.

he did it for his son he's known all of two weeks and seen like 3 times :troll:

rings doorbell after killing two dudes in a few hours

i need to see my son

whose blood is it nah you ain't seeing your son

i killed douda i did for him to be safe

alright you can see your son :dahell: