“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F65ac1276-b468-40e5-a259-bbc8e06bf14e_1439x488.jpeg

:troll:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'm only on episode 14, but so much nonsense. they threw in a gratuitous man on man gay sex scene for characters we barely know I had to fast forward. kandi burress is now a full lesbian with the deaf stud, who was just introduced the week prior. da brat is now bout to be nina's new stud.

this show is so lesbian centric, they might as call this the "black l-word" at this point.

I haven't even mentioned bakari's stud sister, who's also a newer lesbian in town and gemma, who all of a sudden is bi.

besides that, now they have introduced another dude from the movie ATL who is now strong arming darnell into giving him a job fresh outta jail.

this show used to be based in realism, but EVERY character is now a cartoonish caricature of a black stereotype it seems.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm only on episode 14, but so much nonsense. they threw in a gratuitous man on man gay sex scene for characters we barely know I had to fast forward. kandi burress is now a full lesbian with the deaf stud, who was just introduced the week prior. da brat is now bout to be nina's new stud.

this show is so lesbian centric, they might as call this the "black l-word" at this point.

I haven't even mentioned bakari's stud sister, who's also a newer lesbian in town and gemma, who all of a sudden is bi.

besides that, now they have introduced another dude from the movie ATL who is now strong arming darnell into giving him a job fresh outta jail.

this show used to be based in realism, but EVERY character is now a cartoonish caricature of a black stereotype it seems.

yup and all the heterosexual males on this show are either felons or have numerous kids with diff women