“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Well, Tayana Taylor definitely need to pay that ngga now. He out of a job. Lynn Whitfield character sucks. She couldn't even kill Douda. I'm sure she will be on elderly demon time now but still. It's nothing to fear. And I'm sure she will figure out Nuck did this.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Well, Tayana Taylor definitely need to pay that ngga now. He out of a job. Lynn Whitfield character sucks. She couldn't even kill Douda. I'm sure she will be on elderly demon time now but still. It's nothing to fear. And I'm sure she will figure out Nuck did this.

Shiiiid she gon rain hell on the chi over this

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Rob was talking way too hard knowing he not like that and then gonna turn his back to a known killer :beli:

I just didn’t get that, Rob was talking reckless but what did nuck gain from murkin him ? You just got the crown and you bout to have a powerful enemy with all the motivation to kill you plus anyone who a duda loyalist

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
I just didn’t get that, Rob was talking reckless but what did nuck gain from murkin him ? You just got the crown and you bout to have a powerful enemy with all the motivation to kill you plus anyone who a duda loyalist
Zay would’ve thought nuk was p*ssy if he let rob talk to him like that

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
To fukk with Alicia and show her he serious. I think if he wasn't her son he probably would've let him make it

But he in charge now so he also had to send a message to Zay too

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Zay would’ve thought nuk was p*ssy if he let rob talk to him like that

nikka killed Duda nikkas know, that was not well thought out

To fukk with Alicia and show her he serious. I think if he wasn't her son he probably would've let him make it

But he in charge now so he also had to send a message to Zay too

Nah the message was sent with with Duda dead, then it’s about circling back at a later time

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the final few minutes were cool

The guy that plays Douda needs to transition to the Power universe… shyt, these shows trade actors all the time anyway

Bakari looks and reminds me of Tariq at times aside from multiple actors appearing on both shows