“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
man, I literally watched the pilot the other day, and the FIRST scene was emmitt fukking on keisha, and she was topless right from the jump. but them titties did not look good :huhldup: (even tho I think she's such a baddie)

she looks better now, and got thicker it seems. or either bought some fake t*ts. but she doesn't get naked anymore. :sadcam:
:birdman:Wasn’t nothing wrong wit her titties, mayne….

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
So douda whipped nuck for being disloyal but he finds out zay met with Alicia and makes him 2nd in command? :what:

That dinner at the pastors house was embarrassing.

Why didn't they show tiffs reaction to rob being killed?

I think if bakari told nuck no he would have killed him too.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
I just finished this after starting from season 4 where I dropped a few years ago.. I shoulda posted sum thoughts while I was watching it but..

Did they ever explain why douda didn’t go to jail after the tape dropped of him beating Jemmas dad?
Not at all fam. Breh got low for about two episodes and came back like nothing happened :mjgrin: I guess he did defund the police during his mayoral tenure :skip:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I'm only on episode 14, but so much nonsense. they threw in a gratuitous man on man gay sex scene for characters we barely know I had to fast forward. kandi burress is now a full lesbian with the deaf stud, who was just introduced the week prior. da brat is now bout to be nina's new stud.

this show is so lesbian centric, they might as call this the "black l-word" at this point.

I haven't even mentioned bakari's stud sister, who's also a newer lesbian in town and gemma, who all of a sudden is bi.

besides that, now they have introduced another dude from the movie ATL who is now strong arming darnell into giving him a job fresh outta jail.

this show used to be based in realism, but EVERY character is now a cartoonish caricature of a black stereotype it seems.

Dont forget Jemma and Bacardi stud sister linking up and Keisha shortly thinking Tiif’s open relationship nikka new girl was making slight passes at her when they ran into each other at the club