“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I JUST finished this shyt today. I was at a bbq yesterday and my homie cousin spoiled the finale. I was kinda hot.

these last few episodes have been a full on fukkery overload tho.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I went back and watched the pilot for this show and it was soooooo DRASTICALLY different. like the shyt we watch now is completely unrecognizable from where it started. it was a good show those first 2 seasons.

eazy-e really fukked up this series royally.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
--Emmett need a vasectomy
- I'm tired of this damn church
- the hell Rotimi doing ? Thought he was done with America
- Tracy faded in the background
- have thanksgiving with Joel Hale Osteen, brehs
-Nucc got nucked up.
-Yall see Papa eat 3 thanksgiving dinners???
-
Tiffany and Jake the only ones with a real ChiTown accent

well jason weaver and iman shumpert also from chicago. so is darnell.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The Feminist & Black Gynocracy fukkey and tropes are so over the top this season.

From Marcus Henderson being an old ass dusty boy toy for Lynn Whitfield to the Grifting Pastor’s wife and her teenage boy toys. The writing is just awfully bad yet I can’t stop watching this show. I’ve been invested in the fukkery for 6 seasons now, friends. :francis:

Where is the biological female nudity at, friends? :mjcry:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The Feminist & Black Gynocracy fukkey and tropes are so over the top this season.

From Marcus Henderson being an old ass dusty boy toy for Lynn Whitfield to the Grifting Pastor’s wife and her teenage boy toys. The writing is just awfully bad yet I can’t stop watching this show. I’ve been invested in the fukkery for 6 seasons now, friends. :francis:

Where is the biological female nudity at, friends? :mjcry:

man, I literally watched the pilot the other day, and the FIRST scene was emmitt fukking on keisha, and she was topless right from the jump. but them titties did not look good :huhldup: (even tho I think she's such a baddie)

she looks better now, and got thicker it seems. or either bought some fake t*ts. but she doesn't get naked anymore. :sadcam:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I’ve never watched this but I hear it fell off as soon as season 1 was over. Is it even worth it now?

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
man, I literally watched the pilot the other day, and the FIRST scene was emmitt fukking on keisha, and she was topless right from the jump. but them titties did not look good :huhldup: (even tho I think she's such a baddie)

she looks better now, and got thicker it seems. or either bought some fake t*ts. but she doesn't get naked anymore. :sadcam:
I wholeheartedly concur. I was hoping to see Emmitt’s mama’s tig ol bitties and that thick light skin mom who lost her child in the first episode.

Also it’s one big tease to have Jill Marie Jones in sex scenes without being nekkid. :martin:

Well at least we got finally see Kanan’s mama’s titties recently in the last season of Power Book lll. :noah:

I’ve been really disappointed in modern day Black actresses that refuse to show skin, friend. :francis: