The Challenge: Spies, Lies, and Allies (MTV) August 11

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
That Triangle shyt was an embarrassment.

Like DUDE? WTF

And I can’t front, they handled that about as best as they could’ve with him. Cuz I would’ve lashed out on him

No body on that team had brains
Yeah I was gone say Nelson was the worst kind of dumb. The kind that doesn’t realize it and tries to have the loudest voice but in this case what was he supposed to do considering the others appeared to have no ideas either. I wouldn’t snapped and told him to shut the fukk up and let me think.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
CT sleep walks to another win. :russell:

Final was ass. But at least they didn't try to kill them this time. I was wondering what the gimmick was going to be when they were going to go to sleep.

Nelson:
homer-simpson-brain.gif

Dude is in the running for stupidest challenge contestant ever.

Devin is the complete opposite of Nelson. Just as flawed though.

Everyone else is whatever. Season was mad long. A bag a people went home and it felt like that was a season ago.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Nelson just gotta accept he always gonna be bridesmaid and never the bride. same with corey. they just dont got it. we need a new black competitor to take the crown from darrell. CT gotta be tired of winning by now

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Nelson just gotta accept he always gonna be bridesmaid and never the bride. same with corey. they just dont got it. we need a new black competitor to take the crown from darrell. CT gotta be tired of winning by now
If that was Corey instead of Nelson. Would have possibly won.

Nelson is just a Lil yoked dude who wants to have heart, yet is a sort of imbecile.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Finally watching now

I hate to say it but about the right people were in this final.

Most of the other folks eliminated would’ve never remembered the code and would’ve had to take a 2nd trip:mjlol:

I hate on CT, but that was a great gesture them giving some cash. I don’t think some people would’ve did the same

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I thought the swimming portion in the first leg was kind unfair. Life vests should have at least been an option for the weaker swimmers.

FeloniousMonk

Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
I thought the swimming portion in the first leg was kind unfair. Life vests should have at least been an option for the weaker swimmers.
My man. They suppose to be athletes.

How come on The Challenge and NOT know how to swim.

But that's the fukkery on MTVs part. :lolbron:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
My man. They suppose to be athletes.

How come on The Challenge and NOT know how to swim.

But that's the fukkery on MTVs part. :lolbron:

i get it. But some people have been swimming their entire lives vs others that literally taught themselves how just to have some sort of chance on the show. I dont think a life jacket option should be off the table. Endurance i get, but why reward someone with a huge time bonus just because they’re a good swimmer. At least it seems like it didnt put Nelson’s team too far behind though.

FeloniousMonk

Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
i get it. But some people have been swimming their entire lives vs others that literally taught themselves how just to have some sort of chance on the show. I dont think a life jacket option should be off the table. Endurance i get, but why reward someone with a huge time bonus just because they’re a good swimmer. At least it seems like it didnt put Nelson’s team too far behind though.
People also have been working out for years, if not decades whereas some just got into fitness.

It's about your will and perseverance (Emma)

Not just the swim, but the lack of not knowing how to make 3 squares from moving 2 sticks is old as dirt and ultimately cost them a great lead and eventually his position.

Also I don't agree about the life jacket because swimming is part of athleticism and would be a cheat code.

Everyone had their strengths and weaknesses.

I understand your point regarding safety, yet thats why they have the boats nearby for the non swimmers.

And for me, if the show points out my flaws..that's what well work on off season, so that means Nelson would bulk up, work on his legs, do some bbj floorwork for technique, reasons why he lost to Kyle and swim lessons.

Yet, lest not forget, Nelson never went to an elimination so he really wasn't tested until the final.

Yet like I said, had this been Corey. He might have won.