The Challenge: Spies, Lies, and Allies (MTV) August 11

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I think as long as it's not a headbanger Jodi could compete. Jenny was big but she wasn't an explosive athlete based on the hall brawl with Tori. I'd like to see Kaycee vs Ayana hall brawl.

See i think the opposite, I think Jodi wld do in head bangers n ne thing physical. Just don't ask her to think or do puzzles or math like fukkin Brad.

Also I think the problem with the last few season wit the challenge and every1 bein friends and lack of intensity and fukkery is that for better part of seasons there has been no teams. We need to go back to permanent teams whether it's 2 teams 4, or like rivals or exes and every1 in permanent pairs entire game.

The lil spark this last season had came when they did the ruby emerald etc squads and there was sum squad beef n ish.

Lets pit some of the d enlarge friend group against each other and then see. Or force to put friends in elimination on other sides. Like in all stars

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
See i think the opposite, I think Jodi wld do in head bangers n ne thing physical. Just don't ask her to think or do puzzles or math like fukkin Brad.
I was speaking about Kaycee vs Jodi. Kaycee has proven to be an idiot with any puzzle related shyt. She's just a much better athlete than all the other women in the show right now.

Lets pit some of the d enlarge friend group against each other and then see. Or force to put friends in elimination on other sides. Like in all stars
Absolutely. They should do a pick em like on Cutthroat. These people are scheming in the off-season and going on vacation together and shyt. Devin, Kyle, Tori, Josh, Nany, Kaycee, and Fessy need to be split up. No one should come into the season with that big of a voting block off the rip.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I was speaking about Kaycee vs Jodi. Kaycee has proven to be an idiot with any puzzle related shyt. She's just a much better athlete than all the other women in the show right now.

Absolutely. They should do a pick em like on Cutthroat. These people are scheming in the off-season and going on vacation together and shyt. Devin, Kyle, Tori, Josh, Nany, Kaycee, and Fessy need to be split up. No one should come into the season with that big of a voting block off the rip.

And i will say this about Kaycee I know she jus win last season but honestly it was the worse she's looked on the challenge. Maybe hasn't worked out as hard after the knee surgery. But on da final and mini final she was gettin best in da running. Timid wit da running down hill. A couple daily challenges she did great but she's like CT now with this rep of bein dominate no1 is even testing her now. And majority of the girls r not alpha tuff girls so she jus look beastly compared to them. But ct got his rep by dominating challenge and eliminations what has Kaycee really done in an elimination to get this beast rep.
This last finale CT won that shyt for her ne1 else cldve been his partner n won that
Last season amber out ran her and won Kaycee hurt cldnt finish.
Season b4 she reached finale and wha Jenny dominated her Kaycee lost.

Gimme a hall brawl vs Roy Emmy.

That was the diff between old challenge and now. Even when u had dominate alliances like bananas Evan and kenny they wld still go in eliminations and win. Landon wld go in n win, same wit Wes etc. Now every1 plays scared and its weak eliminations that r boring and now the total shyt shows bad ass battles we use to get.

And yes mk em do a pick em or pre set them teams. Look how quick Tori n devin went at each other in seperate sides. Let's Josh n ges on Sep sides and have to do sum real strat.

Look at all stars simple old skool l setup and we got eliminations wit alliance friends facing each other most wks creating real drama. Problem is most dem girls were sick and flabby now.

Let's see devin have to pick between. His friends same wit Josh