The Challenge: Spies, Lies, and Allies (MTV) August 11

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
T

Maybe the thought process is to keep Devin around as a layup. If his cardio is as bad as everybody has made it out to be then it makes perfect sense if it's a team final. Otherwise that pick didn't make sense. Probably on some spiteful shyt that Emmanuel is a rookie that ain't had to see a final.

Even though I don't think he's that great I'd add Bananas to this list. Especially since he's so beatable in eliminations. If he sticks around long enough chances are politically he'll find away to protect himself if you don't get to him early. And if he gets to a final he's well rounded enough that he's dangerous as hell.
Only reason I didn’t say Bananas is because they always target him anyways lol. Those other guys pretty much get left alone for the most part, which is silly.

But Bananas is definitely on that same level, if not above all of them, when it comes to winning that final.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
They should have voted CT in. Weird they gave the girls the physical elimination and the guys the puzzle. It's almost as if producers have gone on record repeatedly saying how much they love Devin and Tori. :jbhmm:

CT is looking rough in the talking head segments during the final. Wonder if that's a sign it didn't go well for him.

Rooting for Nelson but it ain't looking good.

Daps
Reppin
404bywayof305
They should have voted CT in. Weird they gave the girls the physical elimination and the guys the puzzle. It's almost as if producers have gone on record repeatedly saying how much they love Devin and Tori. :jbhmm:

CT is looking rough in the talking head segments during the final. Wonder if that's a sign it didn't go well for him.

Why would they vote for CT knowing that he gets to choose his opponent?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

I’m curious how voting would’ve gone if they did it on the tablets in secret instead of having to vote out loud.

I also would’ve had to vote in someone who hadn’t been to an elimination all season. It’s crazy that more than half the finalists haven’t seen elimination at all.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I’m curious how voting would’ve gone if they did it on the tablets in secret instead of having to vote out loud.

I also would’ve had to vote in someone who hadn’t been to an elimination all season. It’s crazy that more than half the finalists haven’t seen elimination at all.

That’s why I prefer the format where you have to go into an elimination to get your skull to go to a final

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
He can't choose all of you.

The minute you let CT get to the final youve already lost.

I don’t see how people don’t get that…. Cats like Johnny and CT. You gotta eliminate them early when you can.

Stop falling for they mental gymnastics

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don’t see how people don’t get that…. Cats like Johnny and CT. You gotta eliminate them early when you can.

Stop falling for they mental gymnastics

The producers make sure they get into the finals anyway. I’m glad i bushed this season early, went exactly as I expected from reading the last two pages

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
The producers make sure they get into the finals anyway. I’m glad i bushed this season early, went exactly as I expected from reading the last two pages

Nooooooo breh

Don’t bush it

You gotta continue to ride with us for the sake of the fukkery every week:russ:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why would they vote for CT knowing that he gets to choose his opponent?
That’s the issue. No girls are gonna vote in CT just in case there are pairs in the Finals, they all want to work with him. And no dudes are gonna vote him in if there’s a chance they have to battle him. But dudes really should take their shots at CT early in all honesty.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Classic Clip of the Week: Anastasia Slaps CT

mannnnn :mjlol:

this shyt right here is what The Challenge is/was about :russ::blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
That’s the issue. No girls are gonna vote in CT just in case there are pairs in the Finals, they all want to work with him. And no dudes are gonna vote him in if there’s a chance they have to battle him. But dudes really should take their shots at CT early in all honesty.
If CT is gone no one gets the advantage to our with him and if you're Kaycee and Tori that's better for your game.