The Challenge: Spies, Lies, and Allies (MTV) August 11

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
That fukkin Mexico trip jeez. The problem wit these ppl now is summed up bedt by fessy vs CT.

During reunion what did ct say if fessy wanted to box he had his chance ct was in his face in front of camera ready to fight and give us sum drama n action for love tv.

Compared to fesst what did he say oh we cldve made sum good money. Ur not suppose 2 say that dimshyt. Play da reality gm fight on cam first. Have the drama where u throw ct in then he throws u in. Ur of house vs his side. Sumthin.

Instead he's like oh I msged CT we cldve made money. U see dem UK girls tryin to start me fake beef, jus to get a call back n mk money n then be boring as fukk during the season.

When you took ppl from the real world and road rules it was ppl casted to jus be on reality tv and make it or be seen and have drama n shyt. Big bro survivor those r ppl who jus want da money. Don't care bout Makin good tv. The ones there for fame they vote out early in dem shows

This is a good point

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
This is a good point

Kaycee is the perfect example of this. Minus the challenges and swear she has less than 10mins of air time the entire season. Outside of that forced date with nany you don't catch her in no arguments, no scrambling for votes. Not even drunk partying tellin a joke or prank or ne thing. Nothing. She's worsen than vanilla. And she says it herself she's vague and doesn't say hsitm jus focused on money and finals. That equals boring TV. Go do ninja warrior or something instead.

I think about kaliah banging da guy and johhny and Wes decorating the bed for her and puttin da bf's picture up. Jus random drama. The season wit lavender ladies and tyb constant drama in da bedrooms. Da drama md the challenged morenl intense wit ppl wanting to win to get revenge and shyt.

This yr is really didn't matter who won. I cnt think of ne individual or pairing winning a daily that really matter towards da end game

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Britni coming back:mjlit:

The Challenge: Britni Thornton says she's ready to return, Da'vonne Rogers slams castmate for comments about her

scWMsBk.gif

7wA46yp.gif

gWanI66.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I’m honestly not even interested in the mtv series anymore, I’m not invested in any of the new cast members, they aren’t even a little interesting :yeshrug:

All Stars been lit, going on two season in a row. Only bad part is its mad short

Stay with us:feedme:

I’m sure MTV will figure this out :mjgrin:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO