The Challenge: Spies, Lies, and Allies (MTV) August 11

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
All stars is better because it's shorter

Short quick, show sum fukkery a challenge and elimination. And if no fukkery they help force/create it wit the life shield and picking multiple ppl n shyt.

All all stars is missing is some of da all star women to come back that r still in somewhat shape for eye candy.

Ayanna at least understands if nt here to look good then give n create sum drama for da ppl. Good job girl.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
All all stars is missing is some of da all star women to come back that r still in somewhat shape for eye candy.
Who did you have in mind?

Tired of this whole "agents" angle too. Just give us some straightforward competition
They typically do the themes in threes but maybe reaction to last season was so bad they scrap it.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Who did you have in mind?

First name that comes to mind is Emily, shoot bring dumb ass ty back too jus for jokes. But Where's da 2 lesbian too Ev that was always scheming wit Wes. And Nicole who was banging laurel.

Plus bring back kailah, Cara but no Paulie pls no Paulie. Brad's ex Tori, Georgia and slyvia can come back wit dem sexi thongs n dat booty too

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
this season was complete buttcheeks. I didn't even bother to post alot in this bish.

damn shame what happened with Theo, he could have dominated these finals the last few seasons

they need to bring Kelz back asap.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
First name that comes to mind is Emily, shoot bring dumb ass ty back too jus for jokes. But Where's da 2 lesbian too Ev that was always scheming wit Wes. And Nicole who was banging laurel.

Plus bring back kailah, Cara but no Paulie pls no Paulie. Brad's ex Tori, Georgia and slyvia can come back wit dem sexi thongs n dat booty too
Not sure why Emily hasn't been back. Evelyn went to law school and has a real life and job with the Democratic party. Idk what happened with Nicole I know she was trying to be a firefighter but she probably works at Walmart. Tori hates the show and has said she won't come back. She's married to someone WNBA agent. Georgia had sextape leaked by bear on on some revenge shyt so idk if she wants to be on the show.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Not sure why Emily hasn't been back. Evelyn went to law school and has a real life and job with the Democratic party. Idk what happened with Nicole I know she was trying to be a firefighter but she probably works at Walmart. Tori hates the show and has said she won't come back. She's married to someone WNBA agent. Georgia had sextape leaked by bear on on some revenge shyt so idk if she wants to be on the show.

It's funny how da girls who were good at challenge or looked good nice eye candy win or lose after da challenge got good jobs or fam wit money n doin well n avoid dis social media shyt. N da ones who come back for all stars or still there mostly not all have let themselves go or r jus wutless.

That's why I luv seein Janelle back, my girl still lookin juicy n fit n has a legit job n tings.

I wld say Jenna but after that last season wit Zach flippin out at home n she's always been whipped Hy ne dude. No chance married now that Zach allowing her to come back.

And Pauly was always gr8 tv and I know she was married wit kids but I don't wanna see her back reality tv was too much her mental after I don't wanna see her breakdown on tv no more. It was gettin sad wit her.

If thinking bout wha girls who cld still compete at high level then maybe give kaycee a battle for toughest female then ninja and Jenny shld b encouraged to come back.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
It's funny how da girls who were good at challenge or looked good nice eye candy win or lose after da challenge got good jobs or fam wit money n doin well n avoid dis social media shyt. N da ones who come back for all stars or still there mostly not all have let themselves go or r jus wutless.

That's why I luv seein Janelle back, my girl still lookin juicy n fit n has a legit job n tings.

I wld say Jenna but after that last season wit Zach flippin out at home n she's always been whipped Hy ne dude. No chance married now that Zach allowing her to come back.

And Pauly was always gr8 tv and I know she was married wit kids but I don't wanna see her back reality tv was too much her mental after I don't wanna see her breakdown on tv no more. It was gettin sad wit her.

If thinking bout wha girls who cld still compete at high level then maybe give kaycee a battle for toughest female then ninja and Jenny shld b encouraged to come back.
I think as long as it's not a headbanger Jodi could compete. Jenny was big but she wasn't an explosive athlete based on the hall brawl with Tori. I'd like to see Kaycee vs Ayana hall brawl.