The Challenge: Spies, Lies, and Allies (MTV) August 11

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If CT is gone no one gets the advantage to our with him and if you're Kaycee and Tori that's better for your game.
There’s also the other key part, which is really what it’s about — nobody actually expects CT to lose in the elimination, so they don’t want him coming back to the house with a grudge against them either, particularly considering he wins so many of the dailies so he often has power.

Really the only time you saw CT targeted was last season with Kam and Leroy trying to keep him from elimination to prevent his getting a skull, but that was mainly because he dissed her to start off the season. Then one season when Jordan was allowed to pick someone to send to the redemption house he chose CT for the obvious reasons, but Jordan is a completely different breed of competitor than the majority of challengers.

Daps
Horrible. Just horrible. If they let CT get to a final they're the biggest idiots of all tjem
This aged well :wow:
I just took it as he knew Emanuel wasn't getting tired at all, and he was tired as fukk, so once he fell he figured he wasn't gonna win anyway so he just laid there.

Like a fighter who gets knocked down in a fight, and while he probably could easily get up again for antoher round, he knows he's just gonna get his ass kicked so he just cuts his losses.
This aged well too with how UFC female champ Amanda Nunes gassed out and just gave up and lost to Julianna Pena over the weekend
:wow:
Maybe the thought process is to keep Devin around as a layup.

If his cardio is as bad as everybody has made it out to be then it makes perfect sense if it's a team final.
Aged well as this nikka was the slowest veteran yet easiest to beat in a physical final but super impressive how he memorized that 20 digit code while running down a mountain with flabby endurance
That’s the issue. No girls are gonna vote in CT just in case there are pairs in the Finals, they all want to work with him.
Amazing how y'all predicted this
Nany sacrificed herself because her stud Kaycee had a better shot to win it for them both and Kaycee got lucky enough to pick Tom Brady to run a final

Conclusion:

Brehs, MTV got me. I tear'd up seeing Nelson lose and Teej came over and congratulated him on a great season. I been watching to see if he or Corey can finally do it.
:to:

Also was sad to see Nany have to face her lover at the end. Nany comes from my era of Real World Las Vegas
:to:
However, extremely happy to see Tori lose (fukk her) and CT's babyface turn is similar to Tom Brady on the Bucs

Dude just having fun and winning titles in his old age

Best final start to finish ever with the excitement and drama

MTV has a winner with this show although they going od with all the foreigners

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
This final was actually trash in my opinion.

He probably would have fukked up the memorization but Nelson definitely would have won that actual race.
Outside of the people that just basically died Nelson my have just put in the WOAT final performance. fukked up the swim. Pushed the ball off the course. Trying to make rectangles and triangles during the puzzle. I was rooting hard for me but that shot was horrible lol.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Outside of the people that just basically died Nelson my have just put in the WOAT final performance. fukked up the swim. Pushed the ball off the course. Trying to make rectangles and triangles during the puzzle. I was rooting hard for me but that shot was horrible lol.

That Triangle shyt was an embarrassment.

Like DUDE? WTF

And I can’t front, they handled that about as best as they could’ve with him. Cuz I would’ve lashed out on him

No body on that team had brains