The Challenge: Spies, Lies, and Allies (MTV) August 11

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
i get it. But some people have been swimming their entire lives vs others that literally taught themselves how just to have some sort of chance on the show. I dont think a life jacket option should be off the table. Endurance i get, but why reward someone with a huge time bonus just because they’re a good swimmer. At least it seems like it didnt put Nelson’s team too far behind though.
Should the people that haven't been running their whole lives get scooters? There should have been a finalized penalty for Nelson not being able to do it.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Should the people that haven't been running their whole lives get scooters? There should have been a finalized penalty for Nelson not being able to do it.

That’s not a logical argument

nelson was able to swim and swimming =\= to running. This is a game show with a variety of challenges, there’s endurance and puzzle aspects, but those aren’t equivalent to feeling comfortable in a body of water. This is a show of reality show morons not olympic level triathletic competitions.

plus the point of that challenge was really about diving down and doing a puzzle. Ultimately it didnt seem like it carried a huge penalty for his team so im done arguing about this

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
That’s not a logical argument

nelson was able to swim and swimming =\= to running. This is a game show with a variety of challenges, there’s endurance and puzzle aspects, but those aren’t equivalent to feeling comfortable in a body of water. This is a show of reality show morons not olympic level triathletic competitions.
Nelson wasn't able to swim. He ended up stuck in the same spot and had to get rescued.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are they teasing Challenge All Stars for Paramount+ or is MTV going to air it?! :dwillhuh: Cause I’m I if MTV has access
Nah, it’s just a Paramount show. I’m not even sure it’s the same producers (it may be though). But it’s what they’re using to get more Paramount subscribers.

I fukk with Paramount heavy though.

Watching the reunion makes me remember how fukking long this season was. I’d forgotten about so many of these people.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
The worse part of this season is that it was Madd assssssssssss long and there was zero surprises or huge mega events. In the end CT never went in an elimination, we didn't get ne gruesome men's hall brawl or bone battle and CT moon walked to a finals win cous he can run swim and do puzzles and every1 else can only do one thing.

We didn't even get a disgusting food or sleep deprivation check point. They basically sd in da finals fukk it end this quick and give it to CT.

This season officially going down in my bottom 3 all time. Didn't air 90% of da hook ups, didn't air drama Ashley vs Josh. Eliminations sucked. And finals was boring. This season was jus bout devin boosting his ego and Amanda screaming non stop

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The worse part of this season is that it was Madd assssssssssss long and there was zero surprises or huge mega events. In the end CT never went in an elimination, we didn't get ne gruesome men's hall brawl or bone battle and CT moon walked to a finals win cous he can run swim and do puzzles and every1 else can only do one thing.

We didn't even get a disgusting food or sleep deprivation check point. They basically sd in da finals fukk it end this quick and give it to CT.

This season officially going down in my bottom 3 all time. Didn't air 90% of da hook ups, didn't air drama Ashley vs Josh. Eliminations sucked. And finals was boring. This season was jus bout devin boosting his ego and Amanda screaming non stop
At this point, unless you’re including Bananas or Jordan in the final as well (and Darrell on sole long shot shyt), CT is just gonna cruise to the title if he makes the finals. He’s literally the best at everything. He’s the best at puzzles, the best at eating, the strongest person in the house, the mentally toughest at this point. He’s good at swimming and has elite cardio.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
At this point, unless you’re including Bananas or Jordan in the final as well (and Darrell on sole long shot shyt), CT is just gonna cruise to the title if he makes the finals. He’s literally the best at everything. He’s the best at puzzles, the best at eating, the strongest person in the house, the mentally toughest at this point. He’s good at swimming and has elite cardio.

We all know CT has solid accross the bored but at least throw him in. Let's get sum entertain and see crush ppl. Get mad at bein thrown forced to play da gm. Sumthin. Dis season he cldve stayed in bed and slept thru the yr and jus show up n collect his chq.

But in a final CT is beatable. His jogging/running endurance can be beat. He's been beat in that b4 in finals. I remember diem was screaming at em on that ice mountain he was gassed. Even this final he was beatable in endurance but his puzzle game will always crush it after.

Only person wit better all round skills for a final is Landon that dude wasn't human man.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

This season was mid because everyone was playing it safe. The challenges themselves have lacked variety for awhile. There's too many international competitors. And the biggest thing was nobody knows how to do reality TV, we need the fights, the screaming, the nonsense, we need it all! The most we got out of it was who ate the pizza mystery. Half of them are all friends, they went on vacation before the Challenge started :comeon: They care more about their friendship and social media status than they do the money.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We all know CT has solid accross the bored but at least throw him in. Let's get sum entertain and see crush ppl. Get mad at bein thrown forced to play da gm. Sumthin. Dis season he cldve stayed in bed and slept thru the yr and jus show up n collect his chq.

But in a final CT is beatable. His jogging/running endurance can be beat. He's been beat in that b4 in finals. I remember diem was screaming at em on that ice mountain he was gassed. Even this final he was beatable in endurance but his puzzle game will always crush it after.

Only person wit better all round skills for a final is Landon that dude wasn't human man.
CT has been beaten because he used to gas out. But that’s the young CT, this current version is basically flawless. There are definitely better runners, but CT has good enough endurance himself, and he is the best at everything used to equalize (puzzles and eating) and swimming isn’t an issue.

And because of this, if I’m one of the guys, I’m either trying to throw in CT every time (which isn’t likely because everyone is shoot and vet alliances, etc) or I would have protected the bigger guys (Fessy, Kelz?, Corey L) in hopes they could be used to beat CT in a physical comp.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
This season was mid because everyone was playing it safe. The challenges themselves have lacked variety for awhile. There's too many international competitors. And the biggest thing was nobody knows how to do reality TV, we need the fights, the screaming, the nonsense, we need it all! The most we got out of it was who ate the pizza mystery. Half of them are all friends, they went on vacation before the Challenge started :comeon: They care more about their friendship and social media status than they do the money.

That fukkin Mexico trip jeez. The problem wit these ppl now is summed up bedt by fessy vs CT.

During reunion what did ct say if fessy wanted to box he had his chance ct was in his face in front of camera ready to fight and give us sum drama n action for love tv.

Compared to fesst what did he say oh we cldve made sum good money. Ur not suppose 2 say that dimshyt. Play da reality gm fight on cam first. Have the drama where u throw ct in then he throws u in. Ur of house vs his side. Sumthin.

Instead he's like oh I msged CT we cldve made money. U see dem UK girls tryin to start me fake beef, jus to get a call back n mk money n then be boring as fukk during the season.

When you took ppl from the real world and road rules it was ppl casted to jus be on reality tv and make it or be seen and have drama n shyt. Big bro survivor those r ppl who jus want da money. Don't care bout Makin good tv. The ones there for fame they vote out early in dem shows