The Bulls Need to Fire Their GM

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Gotta agree with a lot of what was said here. For such a good team their front office makes the weirdest moves (or make none at all). Their backcourt needs help and they need a PF not named Boozer.

Are you guys trying to retain Robinson at all? Dude played pretty good for you guys last year.

we offered him the vet minimum

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I gotta believe they gonna make a move at least by the 2014 offseason when another good free agent group could be available. They can't stay stagnant though while all these other teams get stronger. It's only so far playing elite D will carry you if you only have one great scorer. You gotta have at least two and preferably three to be a championship squad these days.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
WE'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YALL THIS FOR YEARS NOW.

I REMEMBER BULLS FANS ON HERE HATED MY GUTS FOR A GOOD 2 YEARS.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
WE'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YALL THIS FOR YEARS NOW.

I REMEMBER BULLS FANS ON HERE HATED MY GUTS FOR A GOOD 2 YEARS.

Hate is a bit strong irritated is more acciurate. We been shytting on our front office just now others see what we been talking about all these years.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They're starting to remind me of the Iverson Sixers.

Great Coach with great team D but only one player who is a threat to score who is surrounded by role players

If things dont change rose will be in a different uniform before he gets completely ran into the ground.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's really hard to bytch about no movement from a probable 60 win team. Unloading bullshyt for the soul purpose to make a move is more likely to drop us out of contention rather than elevate us.

Their is no clear move that we could make that would make us the favorite. All of our improvement has to come from the players we already have. Draft players with great work ethic to do that is the motive. Standing pat is plan. Heat in 5 in the ECF is the end.

I have a little more faith that the Heat have more players that will decline quicker than they improve, while ours will improve quicker than they decline, with more room to grow...

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's really hard to bytch about no movement from a probable 60 win team. Unloading bullshyt for the soul purpose to make a move is more likely to drop us out of contention rather than elevate us.

Their is no clear move that we could make that would make us the favorite. All of our improvement has to come from the players we already have. Draft players with great work ethic to do that is the motive. Standing pat is plan. Heat in 5 in the ECF is the end.

I have a little more faith that the Heat have more players that will decline quicker than they improve, while ours will improve quicker than they decline, with more room to grow...
So praying for their demise instead of trying to get better is our strategy :wtf:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So waiting for the Heat to decline, while hoping that the Pacers don't improve from within, Boston doesn't fukk around and get Wiggins and top FA's and luck out with the picks in 2016 and 2018, and that teams Cleveland doesn't get their shyt together is the way to go?

Why don't we just get another shot creator that we've needed since 2010 and a back up center?

We let a top defensive big man go last year and got absolutely nothing in return. Now he's about to be flipped for Josh Smith.

Wouldn't it have been nice to have him to send to offer to Portland for Aldridge, or it would be easier to give up :noah:

We had a great asset and let it go, just like we did with the expiring contracts of the bench mob last year, like we're going to do with the 5M TPE we got for Korver.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So waiting for the Heat to decline, while hoping that the Pacers don't improve from within, Boston doesn't fukk around and get Wiggins and top FA's and luck out with the picks in 2016 and 2018, and that teams Cleveland doesn't get their shyt together is the way to go?

Why don't we just get another shot creator that we've needed since 2010 and a back up center?

We let a top defensive big man go last year and got absolutely nothing in return. Now he's about to be flipped for Josh Smith.

Wouldn't it have been nice to have him to send to offer to Portland for Aldridge, or it would be easier to give up :noah:

We had a great asset and let it go, just like we did with the expiring contracts of the bench mob last year, like we're going to do with the 5M TPE we got for Korver.
Loul gonna likely walk next season too for nothing :snoop:

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Our two biggest free agent signings in the last 10 years have been Ben Wallace and Carlos Boozer

:mindblown:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
bulls had a chance to trade deng for drummond or harrison barnes and they passed

bulls aint winning shyt your management is too stupid

overpaid taj gibson as well

i been saying this for a minute, bulls shoulda tanked last year and dumped all their players for picks. thats the only way theyre gonna have enough young talent/flexibility to get rose adequate help

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bulls had a chance to trade deng for drummond or harrison barnes and they passed

Noah
Drummond
Butler
?
Rose

:favre:

overpaid taj gibson as well

Contract will hurt us like Nocioni's.

i been saying this for a minute, bulls shoulda tanked last year and dumped all their players for picks. thats the only way theyre gonna have enough young talent/flexibility to get rose adequate help

Last year was our chance to reload or retool and we didn't do shyt.