The Bulls Need to Fire Their GM

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I don't get this at all. I've been to Chicago many times. That's a world class city. They have everything there 10x over. Players should be lined up to play for the Bulls. Hell D12 should've went to Chicago

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:demonic:

I know there's a Bulls Offseason thread...

But I don't give a fukk.

I'm trying to be optimistic because I know that the Bulls will more than likely finish with a top 3 seed next season...(prolly 1 seed if they stay healthy) but I can't sit back and watch all of these moves being made and not get heated.

I listen to the organization constantly tell me over and over and over that they can't make a move. I have to call bullshyt. Specifically when I see the likes of Joe Johnson, Andrea Bargnani, Gerald Wallace, and now Biedrins/Jefferson all be traded within the last 2 off-seasons.

:beli:

All of those dudes are on terrible deals. And outside of Joe Johnson none of them produce more than Boozer.

But I'm not going to make this about Boozer though...

Let's talk about why these other teams can make moves with guys on horrible contracts and get something done by just throwing in picks? Why haven't the Bulls entertained this strategy? I mean...

The Bulls have the Bobcats future 1st Rounder that they're holding on too like they can see 3 years into the future to know if it'll be even worth shyt. Plus they have all of their 1st Rounders/2nd Rounders...

:ohhh:

On top of the draft picks, these fakkits have decent assets.
-Deng
-Taj
-Noah (I'll get to this later)
-Mirotic
-Jimmy Butler

The only reason Noah is listed is because these dumb ass muhfukkas let Asik walk for nothing!

:snoop:

So with all of that listed, can someone looking from the outside explain to me why this team has not done shyt to improve the roster in the past 3 seasons besides cycle through the bargain bin of FAs to stick in for the "Bench Mob" annually?

Ohhh, and then you have these guys...
forman_090526.jpg

pissing off Tom ThiboGOD and firing his lead assistants and shyt?
:dahell:

Ay, the Gar/Pax GM experiment needs to die. I will go HAM if the Bulls eventually run Thibs out of town because of the GM being some bytch ass dude.

Yes I'm mad.
:pacspit:

/rant

why does Gar Forman look like he has Down Syndrome :lupe:

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't get this at all. I've been to Chicago many times. That's a world class city. They have everything there 10x over. Players should be lined up to play for the Bulls. Hell D12 should've went to Chicago

Our handling of the dynasty in its last years plus the Jordan effect has something to do with it. We will usually only spend if it means a good shot at a title which I can understand as a business man; but as a fan you have to make your chances increase by making the bold moves which since the paxson era and now garpax era hasn't happened.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Are there even RUMORS of the Bulls making a move?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
this thread should have been made in 1999, but i actually think the bulls have a good roster. I feel your pain guys

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Yea, we are rumored to be in the running to sign John Lucas the 3rd back and roger mason jr shortly after every team in the league shows they don't want them

Have they even confirmed Rose will be back by training camp?

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Gotta agree with a lot of what was said here. For such a good team their front office makes the weirdest moves (or make none at all). Their backcourt needs help and they need a PF not named Boozer.

Are you guys trying to retain Robinson at all? Dude played pretty good for you guys last year.