The Bulls Need to Fire Their GM

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Agreed...

Now more then ever, because of the internet and social media....we can see for our own eyes the importance of a solid front office...

The Bulls sorely lack in this department. I can see management running Thibs outta town. Look at the Doc Rivers situation and how that played out. Who is to say that rather then Thibs being fired (and owed the remainder of his contract), they cut him lose to sign with another team in return for compensation in the form of draft pics. I wouldnt put it past the Bulls....the FO/Coach has deteriorated.

Only reason he hasnt been cut lose is because of the contract extension. However they now see they have another possible avenue to get rid of him

The most retarded thing about this post is the fact that the thought of this happening isn't even out of the realm of possibility.

The beat reporter that follows the team was just on the local radio saying that he would be surprised if Thibs even lasts for the duration of his deal.

:snoop:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
It seems like once they got Rose to sign that extension they were on some :manny: "fukk it, we got him" shyt. They been standing pat for a minute, signing marginal players and not trying to make any sort of deals. Everybody knows they need a secondary scorer, yet they never try to get it.

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
We the only big market team that deem our roleplayers untouchable. Other big markets flip their assets for stars while we sit around losing nikkas.

These nikkas don't got the heart for big moves. shyts sad cuz Thibs be turning the garbage we give him into contributors so image what the nikka could do wit some real talent.:wow:

And these nikkas still havent got Rose a legit #2 or secondary ball handler:snoop:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
With the emergence of jimmy butler deng is expendable

We should be flipping him for a scorer and a 2nd option like yesterday

Being able to interchange between Deng & Butler for perimeter D is such a benefit :wow:. Why would you wanna give that up?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: Knicks were 0-4 vs the bulls last year and will probably one of the worst rebounding teams in the nba this year they have no chance vs the bulls

Pacers and Heat are the only teams the bulls should worry about

didnt they finish with a better record than the bulls? :patrice:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I'm starting to be put off by the Bulls lack of activity too on the trade front. With this current core I think their ceiling is Eastern Finals at bet. And with Indiana coming on strong and Jersey making moves that's not guaranteed either. If LMA eventually gets traded for some bullshyt to another team I will be extremely angry if the Bulls didn't at least attempt to get him. They cant keep letting these star players slip by them who probably would love to play with D-Rose.

Good Guy Guevara

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Watch their beloved 2014 plan fall flat on its face. There needs to be a mutiny in the FO. I wouldn't be surprised if Rose walked after his contract because of how poorly managed this team is.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
They have been a player away for 2 years now:snoop:

They need to make some type of move for some scoring seeing as how DRose gonna come back with a damn target on his back on the court and off.

Thibs gonna get them a top 4 seed though regardless :yeshrug:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
:comeon: Knicks were 0-4 vs the bulls last year and will probably one of the worst rebounding teams in the nba this year they have no chance vs the bulls

Pacers and Heat are the only teams the bulls should worry about

yet the knicks still finish with a much better record point is i don't see the bulls getting a top 3 seed

and the bulls should worry about the nets more than the pacers right now

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Being able to interchange between Deng & Butler for perimeter D is such a benefit :wow:. Why would you wanna give that up?

1. Deng is due for another deal next off season. IMO he is not worth 14 mill just because he can stick some dee. His ball handling skills are horrible his fg% drops in the playoffs and due to his lack of shot creating all u have to do is close hard on him and he turns into Novak except Novak can't be left open and you can actually gamble on deng cause his shot falls to shyt. If deng don't take between 7-9 mill on his next deal he should be flipped for another core piece or we risk losing him for nothing

2. With jimmy butler is younger and has proven he can guard lebron melo and Durant better than deng.

3. Based on what I explained in a half court situation in the playoffs because deng can't shoot anymore and because boozer goes to Lala land out scoring suffers. Defense don't mean shyt if you can't score as well. No team has ever won it all without a great offense as well. Rose cant be the 1 trick pony again. That only leads to more 9-29 games cause he trying to hard to force the issue and get points on the board because deng and boozer Become useless.

I would have rather taken a shot on flipping deng seeing if thibs can learn the new guy some defense that's at least decent but we get the scoring and the spacing that allows rose to maximize his talents instead of forcing horrible shots and kicking passes to deng who will either pass up the shot cause he shook or throw up a damn brick

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
1. Deng is due for another deal next off season. IMO he is not worth 14 mill just because he can stick some dee. His ball handling skills are horrible his fg% drops in the playoffs and due to his lack of shot creating all u have to do is close hard on him and he turns into Novak except Novak can't be left open and you can actually gamble on deng cause his shot falls to shyt. If deng don't take between 7-9 mill on his next deal he should be flipped for another core piece or we risk losing him for nothing

2. With jimmy butler is younger and has proven he can guard lebron melo and Durant better than deng.

3. Based on what I explained in a half court situation in the playoffs because deng can't shoot anymore and because boozer goes to Lala land out scoring suffers. Defense don't mean shyt if you can't score as well. No team has ever won it all without a great offense as well. Rose cant be the 1 trick pony again. That only leads to more 9-29 games cause he trying to hard to force the issue and get points on the board because deng and boozer Become useless.

I would have rather taken a shot on flipping deng seeing if thibs can learn the new guy some defense that's at least decent but we get the scoring and the spacing that allows rose to maximize his talents instead of forcing horrible shots and kicking passes to deng who will either pass up the shot cause he shook or throw up a damn brick

I see what you're saying but you have to take the fact that Deng has been playing on a bum wrist for 2 seasons into account.

Either way, you guys do need to get a scorer and if he's the only real trade-able piece, then so be it. What happened to OJ Mayo signing for you guys?

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Most pathetic front office in the league.Sit on their ass watch every team in the league improve themselves and gain assets to improve in the future.Wtf do we do?sign fukking Mike Dunleavy Jr like he is the missing piece to a championship.fukk this front office seriously all they care abut is winning 50 games and selling out the arena every night.I wouldn't blame Rose one bit if he left when his contract is up.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I see what you're saying but you have to take the fact that Deng has been playing on a bum wrist for 2 seasons into account.

Either way, you guys do need to get a scorer and if he's the only real trade-able piece, then so be it. What happened to OJ Mayo signing for you guys?

He out our price range

If the front office going to stay pat which seems to be the damn plan every year they could least get a great scorer off the bench to make up the obvious lack of scoring

But they come back with mike dunleavy lol

Which I'm good with getting another shooter team needed outside shooting

But it's not impossible to think that they think dumleavy is all they have to do this off season

Rose going to still have to play above and beyond just to get us to the ecf

It's pitiful