The Bulls Need to Fire Their GM

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
The biggest move this organization ever made was trading will Purdue for Dennis rodman,and that's only becuz the spurs didn't want'em anymore..

Oh,and paying to get the 1st pick in 08 :steviej:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Hate is a bit strong irritated is more acciurate. We been shytting on our front office just now others see what we been talking about all these years.

weren't you giving me hell at one point?

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
bulls had a chance to trade deng for drummond or harrison barnes and they passed

bulls aint winning shyt your management is too stupid

overpaid taj gibson as well

i been saying this for a minute, bulls shoulda tanked last year and dumped all their players for picks. thats the only way theyre gonna have enough young talent/flexibility to get rose adequate help
thank you the 7th for Deng was there hell the 5th for Deng was out there too. shyt made no sense to make the playoffs and our best player didn't play a minute. You can't start Taj next to Noah because he can't score. You have an overpaid starter that you can't leave in the game in the 4th due to his putrid defense so we gotta go turtle ball. Turtle ball=all defense lineup against Miami which aint gonna result in Ws. The last few offseasons have been horribly mismanaged by our FO.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
yall keep talking that 60 win shyt, thats cuz of your coach not the players. thibs could win games with a couple of coli posters in his 9 man rotation, he can get it done in the regular season regardless

it doesnt make sense to pay deng 14 mil. jackie butler and spending 2 mil on a dahntay jones or michael pietrus can get it done with thibs

if yall had cleared some cap space yall coulda had oj mayo for 8 mil (maybe even less) per year

keep thinking yall are gonna beat stacked team after stacked team with rose and a bunch of glorified role players

deng shoulda been traded for a lotto pick. i woulda traded noah too last year (i can understand why yall wanna keep him, but yall coulda cleaned up with him) boozer woulda got amnestied and taj gibson would have walked before i gave him 34 mil to come off the bench

now yall are stuck. smh

thank you the 7th for Deng was there hell the 5th for Deng was out there too. shyt made no sense to make the playoffs and our best player didn't play a minute. You can't start Taj next to Noah because he can't score. You have an overpaid starter that you can't leave in the game in the 4th due to his putrid defense so we gotta go turtle ball. Turtle ball=all defense lineup against Miami which aint gonna result in Ws. The last few offseasons have been horribly mismanaged by our FO.

yup. me and @Malta were saying draft barnes or drummond before their rookie seasons, no hindsight, it was the obvious correct play to make.

had they drafted drummond over barnes they coulda dumped noahs 12 mil salary for some really good picks as well.

its no reason why the bulls havent cleared space to go after guys next summer while accumulating picks.

Last edited by a moderator:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I need to avoid this thread before I go up to the Berto Center and wild out ...

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
weren't you giving me hell at one point?

nah I disagreed with your viewpoint on the melo non-deal which I found myself conflicted with as well because I knew we need more scoring help for Rose. I just wasn't sure how Asik would play as a starter and I knew teams didn't want Deng's contract so it made that topic a moot point anyway.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Noah
Drummond
Butler
?
Rose

:favre:

Contract will hurt us like Nocioni's.

Last year was our chance to reload or retool and we didn't do shyt.

They don't trust Boozer heres a bright idea trade his ass for Humphries and a pick

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:to:

if we end up losing thibs & rose i might have to go pay Gar Foreman a visit. :birdman:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
yup. me and @Malta were saying draft barnes or drummond before their rookie seasons, no hindsight, it was the obvious correct play to make.

had they drafted drummond over barnes they coulda dumped noahs 12 mil salary for some really good picks as well.

its no reason why the bulls havent cleared space to go after guys next summer while accumulating picks.

Drummond plus Thibbs teaching him how to play defense would have been :demonic:

Like you said, it would have made Noah expendable, and they could have moved him before the start of the season and been bad enough to get a quality pick. Amnesty Boozer and they would have had cap room to pursue players this offseason, imagine Rose coming back next season with Drummond and lets say McLemore as his new young teammates to grow with while having a shytload of capspace.

The Bulls owner sucks dikk, he's going to be the reason Rose leaves.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
The sad thing is im used to GarPax not making any deals/the right deal:manny:. Whenever theres a trade rumor i dont even entertain the thought of it happening because i know GarPax is going to say "We believe in our core":smh::stopitslime:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I meant when he was on the nets that was the one team that was willing to take on his deal.

whoa, nets offered that and you fools turned it down? :dead:

chris kaman - signed
drummond (from deng pick)
jackie butler
ben mclemore (from sucking this year and drafting him yourself)
rose
2014 lotto pick from noah trade
30 in cap space next summer

this is what yall would have right now if yalls owner/gm had any type of sense.

thats rose, 3 guys who are younger than him with all star potential (mclemore, drummond, 2014 pick) and 30 mil to spend

how does it feel to know that you had a legit shot at a ring and its been taken away?

Drummond plus Thibbs teaching him how to play defense would have been :demonic:

Like you said, it would have made Noah expendable, and they could have moved him before the start of the season and been bad enough to get a quality pick. Amnesty Boozer and they would have had cap room to pursue players this offseason, imagine Rose coming back next season with Drummond and lets say McLemore as his new young teammates to grow with while having a shytload of capspace.

The Bulls owner sucks dikk, he's going to be the reason Rose leaves.

lol, rose locked up until 2016-2017. he aint going nowhere

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

chris kaman - signed
jackie butler
rose

thats rose, 3 guys who are younger than him with all star potential (mclemore, drummond, 2014 pick) and 30 mil to spend

how does it feel to know that you had a legit shot at a ring and its been taken away?

sickening and yes that deal was on the table for the taking

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

chris kaman - signed
jackie butler
rose

Going into next season their team could have been -

Drummond
Ryan Anderson (Since the Pelicans seem interested in Asik for Anderson)
Butler
Mclemore
Rose

And still enough money to sign a max player, plus they still have the Bobcats pick, they have fukked up so much it's not even funny at this point.