The Bulls Need to Fire Their GM

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
The Bulls been making dumb ass decisions ever since the Jordan era ended. Can't say this shyt is recent.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
You fakkit Bulss just now realizing this? Your owner is worser than Jerry Jones and that that prune that died with the Raiders. :laff:

Letting that fat fakkit break GM up the 98 Bulls.....over listening to MJ and Phil Jack? fukk all the upper management, Boozer and that p*ssy dyke D. Rose. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

this shyt INFURIATES me to this day :fire:

jerry reinsdorf should have NEVER cosigned that nonsense. from a finanncial aspect alone it was dumb to let jerry krause force their cash cow, :mjpls: into retirement :snoop:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The last few pages...

:whew:
:whoo:

The ether so rare... so pure

:wow:

I'm going to start a movement brehs. I swear, I listened to enough of local radio to know that they have never EVER shytted on the front office for the lack of moves. The media out here doesn't care about the Bulls personnel moves like they do for the Bears. Let the Bears not do shyt and nikkas are going HAM.

I'm a be calling the radio every week with a weekly shyt on the Bulls front office thought. More people need to start calling for these nikkas jobs. That, "no moves can be made" is for the birds

:why: @ passing on Tyreke and the Kings pick last year for Deng.

The Asik situation is so damning that it cannot go forgotten. This dude is the center of damn near every big trade rumor this off-season

:dead:

if you call in, try j-hood's show. he talks a lot of bulls and often has nick friedell on as well. so you can ether him while ur at it.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
this shyt INFURIATES me to this day :fire:

jerry reinsdorf should have NEVER cosigned that nonsense. from a finanncial aspect alone it was dumb to let jerry krause force their cash cow, :mjpls: into retirement :snoop:
His son is starting to run more of the bulls operations now but I have to wonder would he chose gar over thibs if that scenario came to pass?

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
:demonic:

forman_090526.jpg

/rant

Pax looking like he's rocking gold fronts. He needs my dentist.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I still stand behind my statement

:steviej:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
The Bulls decision making was terrible even when Jordan was winning. THey were doing all they could to fukk up that team. THe reality is, the owners are fukking a$$holes.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I try to remain positive when it comes to the Bulls but it's to frustrating at times and I know the disappointment I'm in for.:sadcam:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Not even a Bulls fan and I feel bad for you nikkas. Would be nice to see yall do something one offseason.