The Bulls Need to Fire Their GM

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Going into next season their team could have been -

Drummond
Ryan Anderson (Since the Pelicans seem interested in Asik for Anderson)
Butler
Mclemore
Rose

And still enough money to sign a max player, plus they still have the Bobcats pick, they have fukked up so much it's not even funny at this point.
:smh:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
god i hate everything about gar forman

just look at this dude:

chi_u_forman1x_576.jpg

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going into next season their team could have been -

Drummond
Ryan Anderson (Since the Pelicans seem interested in Asik for Anderson)
Butler
Mclemore
Rose

And still enough money to sign a max player, plus they still have the Bobcats pick, they have fukked up so much it's not even funny at this point.

adhRaAXa

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
You fakkit Bulss just now realizing this? Your owner is worser than Jerry Jones and that that prune that died with the Raiders. :laff:

Letting that fat fakkit break GM up the 98 Bulls.....over listening to MJ and Phil Jack? fukk all the upper management, Boozer and that p*ssy dyke D. Rose. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The last few pages...

:whew:
:whoo:

The ether so rare... so pure

:wow:

I'm going to start a movement brehs. I swear, I listened to enough of local radio to know that they have never EVER shytted on the front office for the lack of moves. The media out here doesn't care about the Bulls personnel moves like they do for the Bears. Let the Bears not do shyt and nikkas are going HAM.

I'm a be calling the radio every week with a weekly shyt on the Bulls front office thought. More people need to start calling for these nikkas jobs. That, "no moves can be made" is for the birds

:why: @ passing on Tyreke and the Kings pick last year for Deng.

The Asik situation is so damning that it cannot go forgotten. This dude is the center of damn near every big trade rumor this off-season

:dead:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Now here we are talking about the FO letting Deng walk for nothing like Asik... nah they're trying to do something worse than that.

[ame]https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA/status/355039692418326529[/ame]

:deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose: