The Bulls Need to Fire Their GM

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
didnt they finish with a better record than the bulls? :patrice:

Of course they did.Bulls had their best player out for the year.A somewhat healthy bulls team went 62-20 and 50-16 last 2 years while the knicks were a 7 seeds

This season will be no different

yet the knicks still finish with a much better record point is i don't see the bulls getting a top 3 seed

and the bulls should worry about the nets more than the pacers right now

Nah the pacers are legit and are in the division.Nets have no shooters,2 old ass nikkas and can't rebound

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
It's laughable watching Houston literally take 2 seasons to turn they team into possibly a legit contender for the next 4-6 years

While Chicago in a bigger market been "planning" to do something major for a decade

Btw 2 years ago the bulls had more financial flexibility more tradable assets and already a superstar talent in place and the best they can do to solve the scoring issues is old ass rip Hamilton and now mike dunleavy

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's laughable watching Houston literally take 2 seasons to turn they team into possibly a legit contender for the next 4-6 years

While Chicago in a bigger market been "planning" to do something major for a decade

Btw 2 years ago the bulls had more financial flexibility more tradable assets and already a superstar talent in place and the best they can do to solve the scoring issues is old ass rip Hamilton and now mike dunleavy

denzelcant.gif

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
More complaining from a top 3 seed in the East :beli:

Typical Bulls shyt:

"Oh why can't we trade for a superstar every offseason like everybody else?" :sadbron:

"Even tho I have a winning team & superstar & have been among the best teams in the NBA the past 3 years, I want to tank/blow it up if we can't get another marginal scorer!" :to:

Shut up :beli:

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
More complaining from a top 3 seed in the East :beli:

Oh why can't we trade for a superstar every offseason like everybody else? :sadbron:

Even tho I have a winning team & superstar & have been among the best teams in the NBA the past 3 years, I want to tank/blow it up if we can't get another marginal scorer :to:

Shut up :beli:

you are missing the point, if you cant see why we are frustrated then I dont know what to tell you

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:demonic:

I know there's a Bulls Offseason thread...

But I don't give a fukk.

I'm trying to be optimistic because I know that the Bulls will more than likely finish with a top 3 seed next season...(prolly 1 seed if they stay healthy) but I can't sit back and watch all of these moves being made and not get heated.

I listen to the organization constantly tell me over and over and over that they can't make a move. I have to call bullshyt. Specifically when I see the likes of Joe Johnson, Andrea Bargnani, Gerald Wallace, and now Biedrins/Jefferson all be traded within the last 2 off-seasons.

:beli:

All of those dudes are on terrible deals. And outside of Joe Johnson none of them produce more than Boozer.

But I'm not going to make this about Boozer though...

Let's talk about why these other teams can make moves with guys on horrible contracts and get something done by just throwing in picks? Why haven't the Bulls entertained this strategy? I mean...

The Bulls have the Bobcats future 1st Rounder that they're holding on too like they can see 3 years into the future to know if it'll be even worth shyt. Plus they have all of their 1st Rounders/2nd Rounders...

:ohhh:

On top of the draft picks, these fakkits have decent assets.
-Deng
-Taj
-Noah (I'll get to this later)
-Mirotic
-Jimmy Butler

The only reason Noah is listed is because these dumb ass muhfukkas let Asik walk for nothing!

:snoop:

So with all of that listed, can someone looking from the outside explain to me why this team has not done shyt to improve the roster in the past 3 seasons besides cycle through the bargain bin of FAs to stick in for the "Bench Mob" annually?

Ohhh, and then you have these guys...
forman_090526.jpg

pissing off Tom ThiboGOD and firing his lead assistants and shyt?
:dahell:

Ay, the Gar/Pax GM experiment needs to die. I will go HAM if the Bulls eventually run Thibs out of town because of the GM being some bytch ass dude.

Yes I'm mad.
:pacspit:

/rant
Let me add my two cents from an outsider perspective.

Back on SOHH, this one poster would always talk shyt to Bulls fans. Even made an epic thread titled "Why do bulls fans overrate there players so much?" Yall nikkaz was like "Tyrus Thomas is untochable!!!"

And after you had your lucky run to the ECF's (or close, can't remember the losing team too much) and I said back then that this bulls team will never get past the Heat. Enjoy a similar run as the Wizards had with Gilbert Arenas.
The Bulls have overachieved. Without even players, they figured out ways to still win games. Have great records/etc. And since Derrick Rose is bytchmade you think he'll come back and then you'll be better than a Miami Heat team that has improved since they whooped up on Chitown 3yrs ago :bryan:

All Chicago has done is add Rip-Hamilton and then have Nate Robinson basically lead you guys into round.2. That doesn't sound like a title contending team to me. You guys have no faith in any of your players so the only thing left to do is what I suggested years ago. Right after this happened you could see it if you wasn't a homer...

I remember D.Howard possibly ending up there and you guys was like "We don't need him :manny:"
You couldn't even trade Loul Deng for a high draft pick. When I now watch a Bulls game I be thinking to myself "Is this Milwaukee?"

Wizards looking like they could end up as a 2 seed right now :patrice:

Last edited by a moderator:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
you are missing the point, if you cant see why we are frustrated then I dont know what to tell you

He a hawk fan, he would kill his young to have the success in atl that we have in Chicago

He don't understand moral victories only go so far especially when the ecf would be a dream come true to them

I don't understand why he keeps saying we want to blow the team up

I didn't know flipping deng for scoring was us becoming a lottery team

Damn ain't rose and Noah still here?

Ain't we talking trying to get assets for Aldridge?

Rose Aldridge and Noah is tanking?