The Breakfast Club Now Interviewing Republicans Like Vivek Ramaswamy

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
No, that was stupid as fukk and maybe there are some somewhere, but no Black people really consigned that comment in a meaningful way.
:mjlol:

He was right tho
:yeshrug:

To be honest if you're black and didn't vote for Biden then you probably aren't black on the inside :mjpls: what was the percentage of black people voting for Biden? It's okay to agree with other black people especially when it came to the 2020 presidential election.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
My immediate thought is random but it’s when 50 said ‘VA is one big p*ssy waiting to get fukked’

That’s how the republican party looks at black folk

It’s comical. They can just sit and catch the leftovers as they fall off. Can be overtly racist with no expectation, while nggas will nitpick any racial misstep for Dems on some gotcha shyt. Dems gotta give line item tangibles. Republicans just gotta hit black folk with ‘I mean what you got to lose’ :manny:

Anyone who’s been in sales knows. The best salesmen are the owns who don’t try. They literally teach that shyt. Dems are all up in black folk face performing and being rejected. Republicans are off to the side not putting in a lick of effort and nggas are being hypnotized by it. The same premise applies to pulling women :francis: Nggas out here being seduced
People love to buy, but hate to be sold.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is one of those threads where your opinion on The Breakfast Club will override what actually happens in the video.

I'm watching it, and they are challenging him, which would be the reason they had him on in the first place.

I don't even like the Breakfast Club.

We get so wrapped up in our own emotions and so soft now, we lost the ability to have a conversation and challenge ideas.

This was regular shyt on 90s television.
I think that the issue is that well-informed people who debate and/or regularly follow politics can easily call out his lies. No one on the breakfast club does either and so they are swimming beyond their depths.

Because they don't have the skillset to call out bad faith arguments or clear lies, people who lie for a living come across as halfway decent and gain supporters from uninformed audiences. That's on top of the fact that his message in TBC is in stark contrast to his message around a bunch of white Republicans, but since audiences are not informed, they don't realize the things he's said at those rallies and he comes off as halfway decent.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:hubie:Thats the coli. This is a bizarro universe.
No, black people agreed, don't try to play the shyt off.

The problem isn't that Vivek is racist, it's that he doesn't have a (D) after his name. :coffee:

#bothsides be racist pieces of shyt. The audacity of Joe Biden after some of the shyt he said and who he used to be around, and yall let that slide.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No, black people agreed, don't try to play the shyt off.

The problem isn't that Vivek is racist, it's that he doesn't have a (D) after his name. :coffee:

#bothsides be racist pieces of shyt. The audacity of Joe Biden after some of the shyt he said and who he used to be around, and yall let that slide.

I voted for Elizabeth Warren in the Democratic primaries. Biden wasn't my first or second choice but let's chill w/ this #BothSides rhetoric. While Biden was giving speeches like this defending South Africans from racism, Trump was getting sued for not letting black people live in his buildings. I'm asking for you to find one thing even remotely close to what Biden just said that is evident in any modern Republican to show that both sides are the same.

Biden has said things in poor taste and seems out of touch with the more progressive movements, but he hasn't actively went out of his way to harm black people like Trump has done in his personal life and while he was president.

This is the difference between Democratic policies like affirmative action or social services, and Republican policies like tax breaks for the rich or destroying affirmative action

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I'm asking for you to find one thing even remotely close to what Biden just said that is evident in any modern Republican to show that both sides are the same.

:coffee: The video you posted is from 1986. Wanna know what he was doing in 1985?

In August 1985, 42-year-old Delaware Sen. Joe Biden was preparing for his first presidential bid. Courting southern support, Biden traveled to Mississippi to honor the 84th birthday of Democratic Sen. John Stennis, who had served since 1947, at a celebration attended by thousands, including 10 Senate colleagues.

In his speech, Biden praised Stennis, an opponent of the landmark civil rights bills of the 1960s, by comparing him to Confederate General Stonewall Jackson and portraying both men as a “thunderbolt from a clear sky.” He continued his endorsement of Stennis’ work by adding, “And as all of my colleagues have said here today, and you’ll hear others say more of, he truly does stand like a stone wall, he is the rockbound integrity of the United States Congress.”

I'm certain I can find plenty Trump republicans who would agree with THAT.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:coffee: The video you posted is from 1986. Wanna know what he was doing in 1985?

In August 1985, 42-year-old Delaware Sen. Joe Biden was preparing for his first presidential bid. Courting southern support, Biden traveled to Mississippi to honor the 84th birthday of Democratic Sen. John Stennis, who had served since 1947, at a celebration attended by thousands, including 10 Senate colleagues.

In his speech, Biden praised Stennis, an opponent of the landmark civil rights bills of the 1960s, by comparing him to Confederate General Stonewall Jackson and portraying both men as a “thunderbolt from a clear sky.” He continued his endorsement of Stennis’ work by adding, “And as all of my colleagues have said here today, and you’ll hear others say more of, he truly does stand like a stone wall, he is the rockbound integrity of the United States Congress.”

I'm certain I can find plenty Trump republicans who would agree with THAT.
Ahh yes. Biden saying something about a racist Democrat in the 60s is the exact same as Trump dancing around white supremacist David Duke within the last few years. You quoted my question but still didn't provide an example of a modern popular Republican standing up for black people like Biden did in the example.

I'll ask it again:
I'm asking for you to find one thing even remotely close to what Biden just said that is evident in any modern Republican to show that both sides are the same.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Ahh yes. Biden saying something about a racist Democrat in the 60s is the exact same as Trump dancing around white supremacist David Duke within the last few years. You quoted my question but still didn't provide an example of a modern popular Republican standing up for black people like Biden did in the example.

I'll ask it again:

Your question is stupid. You cherry pick the one decent thing he's ever done and demand I find an analogue. You're arguing from a poor premise.

The question a mature black voter should be asking themselves isn't 'Can a modern republican repeat the one decent thing Joe Biden ever did in his political career?' because you're arguing from position of defending one racist against other racists. fukk both of them.

This sort of political wrangling and convenient amnesia was acceptable when we actually had black Democrats feeding the streets, but they ain't even doing that no more. What is wrong with you? Have some self respect.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Your question is stupid. You cherry pick the one decent thing he's ever done and demand I find an analogue. You're arguing from a poor premise.

The question a mature black voter should be asking themselves isn't 'Can a modern republican repeat the one decent thing Joe Biden ever did in his political career?' because you're arguing from position of defending one racist against other racists. fukk both of them.

This sort of political wrangling and convenient amnesia was acceptable when we actually had black Democrats feeding the streets, but they ain't even doing that no more. What is wrong with you? Have some self respect.
I'll take that as a no, and because it took 25 minutes for this response, I'm also assuming that you tried to search for an example (like you did re: some random dead Democrat born in like 1910) and couldn't find anything before you decided on this response.

I appreciate the effort tho :salute:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I'll take that as a no, and because it took 25 minutes for this response, I'm also assuming that you tried to search for an example (like you did re: some random dead Democrat born in like 1910) and couldn't find anything before you decided on this response.

I appreciate the effort tho :salute:
No, actually. I found many things, I just felt it more pressing to let you know your rhetorical technique sucked. You're trying to win internet points, and I get it, but in reality, they're all poison for the black polity.

Oan, how stupid must you be to bring up South Africa and Biden at this particular moment? When he's currently funding a genocide perpetuated by the same country that gave the Afrikaaners nukes to keep the nikkas in line? You've completely lost the plot, thank God the South Africans remember. :mjlol:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No, actually. I found many things, I just felt it more pressing to let you know your rhetorical technique sucked. You're trying to win internet points, and I get it, but in reality, they're all poison for the black polity.

Oan, how stupid must you be to bring up South Africa and Biden at this particular moment? When he's currently funding a genocide perpetuated by the same country that gave the Afrikaaners nukes to keep the nikkas in line? You've completely lost the plot, thank God the South Africans remember. :mjlol:
Ahhh now the self-centered HYON FBA representative cares about South Africa and Palestine's struggles :dead:

I'm more than willing to get into that right after you stop pivoting away from the answer though. You've got one more post before the traveling violation,

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Another pivot away from the answer. You've got one more post before the traveling violation
There is no pivot. Your demand was a non sequitur having nothing at all to do with my post. YOU want to talk about that one shining moment he wasnt a racist pos. I don't grade on a curve. I see him as a very effective race warrior for his team. He understands the game; you do not.

It's a testament to power of white supremacy that you're willing to get sassy with a bw, a member of your tribe, to defend a racist old wm. I'm surprised every time it happens.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
i don't agree with a lot of the things harlem says but she can write her ass off, i'll hand her that :hubie: .

Last edited: