The Breakfast Club Now Interviewing Republicans Like Vivek Ramaswamy

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Yeah I'm conflicted. I do appreciate them just not focusing on one party. On the other hand, what choice do they really have other than bringing Trump? :beli: The quality of candidates is terrible.
Why do you appreciate it?

What hard hitting questions are Charlamagne or Envy qualified to ask Republicans while they spew bullshyt to their big platform?

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Why do you appreciate it?

What hard hitting questions are Charlamagne or Envy qualified to ask Republicans while they spew bullshyt to their big platform?
I agree they didn't ask hard question. Just the fact they invited a republican when most black platforms "only" do democrats. Overall the interview was watered down. It's hard for me to get mad at the Breakfast Club considered outlets like 60 minutes is following the same mode. Ask light questions and not challenging on their obvious bullshyt.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
i didn’t agree with everything he said, but there’s no denying he articulated some much needed, barely spoken truths about this decrepit cracker and his indian, black-fishing wench of a vice president.

that this is now entering the mainstream, voiced by what was once a prominent bootlicker of the dems, doesn’t bode well for biden’s already foundering campaign.

:unimpressed:
Good now vote for Trump…. because it’s clear yall playing the both sides game

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Damn. Charlemagne got bodied in the comments. Not one person agreeing with him. They’re saying he should play the clips of him trolling and welcoming Trump fukkery instead of bashing the lady pointing out his hypocrisy.

He’s doing all this for ratings

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
You can’t just interview people from one party. Why would you want to hear only one voice? Man Americans are dumb as shyt when it comes to politics. Hear everyone out, then make your decision.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
November gonna be interesting. I can't stand MAGA, and Biden is a horrible candidate on the other side. It's weird times brehs