The Breakfast Club Now Interviewing Republicans Like Vivek Ramaswamy

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@ you thinking you on to something
Haitian and Native no slaves in my family tree (to my knowledge) unlike biden I care about my brainwashed American cuzzos
You sound kind of brainwashed yourself. No offense.

you didn't get free money from trump during his time in office? I did personally and business wise

I didn't even have to work like that shyt was so good when Biden got in shyt dried up unless you have kids

Yung Trump in the house its so necessary :hubie:

Biden was on The Breakfast Club. Did you have a problem with that too?

And Biden isn’t a racist? Did you have a problem with them interviewing him?

I'm not making an argument in favor of Job Biden. I don't even like Joe Biden, so you're barking up the wrong tree with this whataboutism. If I had an audience and a platform, I wouldn't have him on, but for different reasons than the lazy shyt you dudes believe.

Back to the actual subject.

Vivek - today - actually pushes Black IQ conspiracy. He openly denies the existence of white supremacy *and* racism. And he is actively trying to destroy *any* program or idea that even slightly benefits us, and undermine every attempts to tell the truth about this country. He's not even a politician. Why continue to give a platform to someone like that?

And why is it so hard for dudes like you to face what is actually being said? Is your will that weak?

Taco

All Star
Daps
:stopitslime:Vivek was preaching merit and experience when it came to issues affecting Blacks ppl like jobs, college, ei but he ignored merit when it came to running for office having never been a leader in anything. She knew he was full of sh1t con artist that didn't mean us any good. She was aware of his snake oil weasel tactics and wouldn't let him off the hook.
That whole line of questioning from her was disingenuous. You have to have leadership skills to start a successful company especially one that goes public. She moved the goal post trying to say that was for his own gain. I commend her for her time in the military, but let’s not act like the benefits were not a reason for her (or anyone else) joining. You can see Vivek kinda chuckle when she questions his leadership, and I would too if I founded a company that went public. At the end of the day she was brought on to TBC as a co host (behind Charla & Envy) to interview him. With that being said Vivek comes off as a grifter. I respect his come up, but he is out of his league trying to be President.

Last edited:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Tezlyn said that she loves thugs that just got out of jail.

She is on some goofy ignorant shyt herself despite being kinda informed.

Viveck is too shifty and smart for her.

I would like to see him debate Roland.

Whether she said that or not, she stay on politicians helmets ⚰️

And yeah Roland is all-madden debater, I’d take him over any nikka all day

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
:dahell:
They shouldn’t be on there either. I’m the wrong one to ask that. I’ve been saying they need to stop promoting that degenerate shyt in our community. We’re the only people who allows that dumb shyt over our airwaves & it needs to stop
:hubie:I understand then . If you stand on that I can’t say anything is wrong with your view

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
nikkas is weirdos :russ:
You can’t start a revolution without knowing the other sides agenda
You nikkas would be fried tomorrow if shyt really popped off :Kd:
Playing a militant online but shaking like a stripper for white peen in a traphouse because you too scared to listen to how the enemy feels about you
nikkas are pure dweeb ass, Batarang hairline cosplaying bytches:dead:
Shut your dumb ass up. You talk to much and never say shyt :camby: there isn’t any revolution to be had by having this liar on. Thats the problem with smart dumb nikkas like you, you believe in being contrarian for the sake of it. It would be one thing if the current GOP weren’t super liars and that’s all he’s going to do on this show,lie without pushback and ignorant cats like you listen believing it’s deep.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
This is one of those threads where your opinion on The Breakfast Club will override what actually happens in the video.

I'm watching it, and they are challenging him, which would be the reason they had him on in the first place.

I don't even like the Breakfast Club.

We get so wrapped up in our own emotions and so soft now, we lost the ability to have a conversation and challenge ideas.

This was regular shyt on 90s television.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I'm 6 minutes in and this is the least amount of lying I've ever seen from him in an interview.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
His resolution to the abortion issue is the man should be 100% financially responsible for the child and woman. :deadrose: