Vivek Ramaswamy bought Buzzfeed news

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Vivek Ramaswamy wants to turn the left wing news organization "buzzfeed news" into a far right publication. He said that he wants to
Make sure that talent like "Candace owens and destiny" have a home for their voices:

So now they giving Candace owens a job after she got fired from the daily wire.This is the same destiny that blackpearl the empress and @Gloxina were praising. Same destiny who admitted to being racist Last week too.
Nicca them gender war threads/topics are old news. Please

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I mean as opposed to the current nut jobs that control media namely Zionist Jews? I’m all far others getting into the media.
They’re doing what they accuse the other side of doing. Just stop shytting on the media and run your little bullshyt media spot

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I don't know why they invited dude to their show lol

blue haired cac massacred them godamn

fukk that blue hair racist cac but damn Myron and sneako are dumb as shyt. They have the mind of 14 year olds :mjlol:

It's an interesting debate, though I don't believe the men on the panel were best suited to counter it. The obvious question would be if the excess presence of conditions constitutes love, which is what Destiny implied.

You could easily make the argument that height requirements, money requirements, protection and provision requirements have nothing to do with loving the person, but loving what the person gives you whether that be social status, financial independence, etc. Destiny is really good at debate so you have to understand how to flip arguments and place doubt into his points.

When he debates he exposes people who just stick to talking points and statistics. Sneako for sure isn't the type who can hang in that type of conversation, and I doubt FnF are either.

These dudes are morons
Hasan and destiny stay making them look dumb af

They can only look smart when propped up against thirsty women or broke men

Destiny is definitely making the rounds…:sas2:
I was literally pointing out that YES Destiny was popping up and making valid points against those idiots F & F.

:stopitslime:

I wasn’t PRAISING Destiny and definitely not Candace Owens so you can chill with all that

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
No reason why we don't have a massive media network dedicated to us. We just have to create and maintain it.

But anyways BuzzFeed is dead now lol

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
America is free for all at this point
Always has been.

Everything is for sale if your pockets are deep enough. Don't be shocked if another right wing lunatic tries to buy twitter after musk runs it completely into the ground and then tries to merge it with truth social.

They have all the money they could want, but they still can't manufacture consent for their insane, dumb ass policies that nobody except people cut in their cloth want.

Daps
Agenda pushing Buzzfeed with the heel turn?
charltongenez.gif

Let the corny right wing listicles begin :mjgrin:

Racist CAC who has a large platform and posts anti black men content 24/7. Now he's getting backing from Republicans like vivrk and desantis

Wait Destiny's a guy's name :dwillhuh: I've never seen his person in my life, so I just assumed different :hubie:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I was literally pointing out that YES Destiny was popping up and making valid points against those idiots F & F.

:stopitslime:

I wasn’t PRAISING Destiny and definitely not Candace Owens so you can chill with all that
Well in the last week other CACs been calling him out for being a nazi (literally). So if Hitler were calling out the redpill you would agree with Hitler?

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
"Liberal" Destiny being compared to "Liberal" Maher.:mjlol:

Do is this the new wave? If you can't win th hearts and minds of thr young, you buy the platforms they use....or ban them?
It's more than fhat. They want to shift the Overton Window to the far right. Patt of that process is influencing most media to go far right

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Racist CAC who has a large platform and posts anti black men content 24/7. Now he's getting backing from Republicans like vivrk and desantis
You always ruin these threads by injecting them with gender wars bullshyt. Destiny isn't anti-Black men in the sense that he's pro-Black women; he is anti-Black. Period. Stop trying to conflate that red-pill bullshyt with Black men in general.