The Breakfast Club Now Interviewing Republicans Like Vivek Ramaswamy

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There is no pivot. Your demand was a non sequitur having nothing at all to do with my post. YOU want to talk about that one shining moment he wasnt a racist pos. I don't grade on a curve. I see him as a very effective race warrior for his team. He understands the game; you do not.

It's a testament to power of white supremacy that you're willing to get sassy with a bw, a member of your tribe, to defend a racist old wm. I'm surprised every time it happens.
Lol @ this "member of the tribe" talk from a self-proclaimed ADOS member. Strong in this one the cognitive dissonance is.

Anyways, it's clear you have no interest in answering my initial question and are instead trying to redirect the convo away from the one bolded question I asked. Rest assured, I'll let you have the last word so you can feel like you 'won' the conversation and made salient points.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
There is no pivot. Your demand was a non sequitur having nothing at all to do with my post. YOU want to talk about that one shining moment he wasnt a racist pos. I don't grade on a curve. I see him as a very effective race warrior for his team. He understands the game; you do not.

It's a testament to power of white supremacy that you're willing to get sassy with a bw, a member of your tribe, to defend a racist old wm. I'm surprised every time it happens.

Both sides are not the same cut the bullshyt.

You are sounding like an agent.

I don't like a lot of shyt about the dems but they are better than the White supremacists openly questioning Black IQ and competence.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Lol @ this "member of the tribe" talk from a self-proclaimed ADOS member. Strong in this one the cognitive dissonance is.

Anyways, it's clear you have no interest in answering my initial question and are instead trying to redirect the convo away from the one bolded question I asked. Rest assured, I'll let you have the last word so you can feel like you 'won' the conversation and made salient points.
Your question was stupid. You disingenuously chose one moment in 1986. Why not more recently, like when he called Barack 'articulate'? You're being dishonest and it's obvious to anyone without a bias.
I don't know what me being ADOS has to do with me also being a bw. What are you? Are you not also black + ethnicity? :jbhmm:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Both sides are not the same cut the bullshyt.

You are sounding like an agent.

I don't like a lot of shyt about the dems but they are better than the White supremacists openly questioning Black IQ and competence.
In the context of this thread, Biden was racist af on TBC. Who tf is he to speak on blackness? The man who spent his career locking bm up? FOH. And got yall dumbasses cosigning??? :what:

Why tf wouldn't this Vivek dikkhead be welcome? Might as well atp.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
In the context of this thread, Biden was racist af on TBC. Who tf is he to speak on blackness? The man who spent his career locking bm up? FOH. And got yall dumbasses cosigning??? :what:

Why tf wouldn't this Vivek dikkhead be welcome? Might as well atp.

Yes Biden is racist but his policies excluding immigration are less harmful to Black folks.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, black people agreed, don't try to play the shyt off.

The problem isn't that Vivek is racist, it's that he doesn't have a (D) after his name. :coffee:

#bothsides be racist pieces of shyt. The audacity of Joe Biden after some of the shyt he said and who he used to be around, and yall let that slide.
I don’t know where all this is coming from, but im not interested in false equivalence. If #bothsides are bad then we work with that knowledge in our best interests. Locally and nationally, Republicans cant offer me shyt.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Yes Biden is racist but his policies excluding immigration are less harmful to Black folks.
That's a MAJOR exclusion and one of the most pressing issues in my city. They cutting services left and right bc Biden, long touted for his ability to work across the aisle, is somehow unable to manage the border crisis. But Israel? We straight across the aisle on that one (which also affects my city, btw, we the ones who get bombed for yall ass).

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I don’t know where all this is coming from, but im not interested in false equivalence. If #bothsides are bad then we work with that knowledge in our best interests. Locally and nationally, Republicans cant offer me shyt.
I don't disagree with your conclusion. I've never voted for a Republican and, in fact, walked mad far in the snow to vote against one (GWB, fruitlessly).

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't disagree with your conclusion. I've never voted for a Republican and, in fact, walked mad far in the snow to vote against one (GWB, fruitlessly).
:francis:My condolences. That mothafukka should not have seen office. Ultimately when it comes to the white house, I don't want a Republican in there cause these CPAC attending hoes were thick as thieves with confirmed white supremacists. I care more for who is in the legislature and definitely who is local. You probably already know, but my Mayor is Brandon Johnson and this cat is a weirdo, so there is work to be done in my own backyard when it comes to useless and/or inept Democrats.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Bruised banana face been let you
smart dumb nikkas know that he
was bought and paid for.
UKVu0t8.gif

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:francis:My condolences. That mothafukka should not have seen office. Ultimately when it comes to the white house, I don't want a Republican in there cause these CPAC attending hoes were thick as thieves with confirmed white supremacists. I care more for who is in the legislature and definitely who is local. You probably already know, but my Mayor is Brandon Johnson and this cat is a weirdo, so there is work to be done in my own backyard when it comes to useless and/or inept Democrats.
:mjlol: When I tell you I was on that shyt! That's what got me into conspiracies (Brooks Brothers Riot, produced by Roger Stone). I gave to and followed Barbara Boxer's 'Black Box Voting' and everything! The halcyon days when I believed in democracy.

I don't want a Republican in there either, but the Dems refuse to produce a viable candidate. They've done this several times now. Idgi, it's like they want to lose. To complete idiots. Idgi. Who tf is steering the ship??

Oh, and they playing in our face locally. Yall in a better position than us, more bp.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Vivek ain’t going on air with an actual Black Politician because he knows he will be creamed. TBC is low hanging fruit for a professional grifter to get his point across unimpeded by those who lack the depth or political knowledge to effectively push back. He’s fully aware of this. Same reason Republicans be avoiding debates with John Stewart like the plague. Because to the informed their silly culture war arguments crumble pretty quickly.

Some of yall who need to hear the viewpoint of someone who openly questions the Merit and Intelligence of Black People is truly baffling to me. Whats really embarrassing is SEEING that and somehow trying to equate that to the modern Democratic Party. I would find it hard to believe a lot of yall aren’t agents if I hadn’t noticed this in real life too.