Vivek Ramaswamy bought Buzzfeed news

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He's doing that thing where they bring a deceased company back from the dead and hope that they built-in followers from years ago won't notice the content is now trash. Sports Illustrated and Blockbuster come to mind.

Buzzfeed News was a media darling in spite of the poor reputation that Buzzfeed had (just curated lists and fluff like a Cosmopolitan magazine in the 2000s). They were separate from Buzzfeed for all intents and purposes got sold to HuffPost last year.

They haven't posted any news-related content in over a year and have focused exclusively on celebrity gossip over the past year.

On April 20, 2023, BuzzFeed CEO Jonah Peretti announced that BuzzFeed News would be gradually shut down as part of company-wide layoffs.[4] BuzzFeed, Inc. refocused its news efforts on HuffPost, which the company had acquired in 2020.[5][6] BuzzFeed News discontinued adding new content on May 5, 2023.[7] As of May 2024 there continue to be new celebrity gossip articles being posted to the buzzfeednews.com domain.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
How come it's only right-wing millionaires/billionaires that end up buying shyt :gucci:

You never hear about anybody with left-leaning views buying any of these organizations.

Do you trust Twitter and now Buzzfeed?

I don't use Twitter for news, and I never used Buzzfeed.

Axios
The Guardian
Associated Press
The Independent
NPR
Ground News

are my news sources.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Do you trust Twitter and now Buzzfeed?

I don't use Twitter for news, and I never used Buzzfeed.

Axios
The Guardian
Associated Press
The Independent
NPR
Ground News

are my news sources.
These the only good ones. Add reuters and DW news and you got a good list of unbiased sources

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Destiny is the type of white liberal that makes black people on the left say fukk the left and go right to burn everything down