The Breakfast Club Now Interviewing Republicans Like Vivek Ramaswamy

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime:Vivek was preaching merit and experience when it came to issues affecting Blacks ppl like jobs, college, ei but he ignored merit when it came to running for office having never been a leader in anything. She knew he was full of sh1t con artist that didn't mean us any good. She was aware of his snake oil weasel tactics and wouldn't let him off the hook.
Bruh I promise you, there is no rational human being who's gonna watch that interview in a vacuum and not come away with a positive impression of Vivek.

It was that bad. You saw first hand what happens when the bright lights come on and its University of Phoenix vs Yale JD who was on the Harvard debate team as an undergraduate.:sadcam:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
maxresdefault.jpg
But let me guess, this was perfectly fine…

To be honest if you're black and didn't vote for Biden then you probably aren't black on the inside :mjpls: what was the percentage of black people voting for Biden? It's okay to agree with other black people especially when it came to the 2020 presidential election.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You want to interview a republican, fine. But interviewing a racist clown who has spent the last year denigrating black people, questioning our intelligence, claiming affirmative action gives us jobs we don't deserve? Nah I'm not talking to that person.

You’re in your feelings about it the wrong way. I promise you the majority of TBC audience doesn’t know who this guy is…. giving him a platform shines the light on him not being the sharpest knife in the drawer and a bigot on top of that…. A whole new demographic will learn what the other party considers viable political candidates

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
To be honest if you're black and didn't vote for Biden then you probably aren't black on the inside :mjpls: what was the percentage of black people voting for Biden? It's okay to agree with other black people especially when it came to the 2020 presidential election.

That is how I knew these were not russians, chinese, or undercover whites.
By offended they are to this day about that joking statement by Joe Biden.
They are black people who have no fear of klan members, racists, white supremacist dictatorships, rights taken away etc

Imagine what kind of blk person that is?
One who would feel safe in a white supremacist dictatorship
One who would feel welcome by maga racists
And they HATE democrats

I have made up my mind that these not the kind of blk people you can convince of anything
They LONG gone
I am done

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
If I could trust them to have the intellectual stamina to break down this bozo, Id be fine.

The problem is that they are bozos themselves

Vivek was on the platform before and they had Tezlyn there:

Honestly she should have been fired right then and there. Her University of Phoenix pedigree was on full display as she got in front of a Presidential candidate and spent 15 minutes of a 25 minute segment talking about his High School student council career.

The ancestors are definitely looking on in disgust at these buffoons. Is it her job to make these people look good or something? Why is she even there and how did she get there?:snoop:

This is my only issue. They don't have the wherewithal to push back on this snake oil. Tezlyn was fukking embarrassing how she tried to break him down. I know what she was trying to do, but she did it in the most remedial way possible. I haven't been able to take anything she says seriously outside of prison and criminal justice reform since the first interview.

Having worked in radio before, I know sometimes you fly by the seat of your pants, but it was clear they only spent the 24 hours up to the interview, prepping for it. They could easily consult an Angela Rye or Nina Turner who I'm sure they have on speed dial for some talking points.

But Breakfast Club should interview everyone who has either something meaningful to say or potentially has the ability to impact lives. I'm not sure what it says about the state of black America, but it's one of the biggest platforms for black America and dude wants to enact policies that will be detrimental to black America. Most black people don't know him, Leonard Leo, Steve Bannon, Stephen Miller, and a bunch others that will colloborate with Trump to make America a very different place next year...and most of us won't even know why.

I'm for more information, not less.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
:stopitslime:Vivek was preaching merit and experience when it came to issues affecting Blacks ppl like jobs, college, ei but he ignored merit when it came to running for office having never been a leader in anything. She knew he was full of sh1t con artist that didn't mean us any good. She was aware of his snake oil weasel tactics and wouldn't let him off the hook.
An Indian dude named dr shiva claimed this dude tanked a stock, and had his family members fudge trial reports for him for a drug. Warning: the dr shiva dude is one of those anti vaxxers going crazy.

Model minorities cheat but then wanna question our merit and authenticity

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Here he is babbling to Black folks in a barbershop and they are not educated enough to parse through what he's really communicating to them.

I love Black Americans but the reality is that a large chunk of us have been intentionally miseducated so it's not responsible to expose that audience to a slick talking piece of shyt like this.

He is a bootlick for white supremacy.

Half the country can't read above the 6th grade level.

I don't have faith in the general public

to make things worse there will probably be thousands of confused smart dumb nikkas in the comment section saying "u know....he had a point".

The thread is 9 pages and I haven't seen every post but I don't get the sense that people are claiming "most Blacks aren't educated enough to do {x}." People seem to be speaking specifically about staff at Breakfast Club and judging them on their past performance in politically centered interviews.

A good case study that hammers the point home is their interview with Larry Elder, a ~70 year old man that made everyone interviewing him look like unprepared high schoolers. This is an issue of individuals on that show, not Black people at large.

Each post quoted decided that the audience wasn't bright enough to decide what is bad info and what is good.
So who should be that gatekeeper?

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
You're joking right. Thinking we should have a legal immigration system that allows people to come in (versus illegally flooding in with no system/checks in place) has nothing to do with this piece of shyt literally being a racist.

Vivek parents immigrated into america legally from India and they produced an Anti-Black child. Even if they entered illegally, they still would have produced an Anti-Black child.

If there was no immigration allowed in the USA, Vivek racist ass would be in smelly ass India, now Black Americans have to deal with White Supremacist and Immigrants who want to be White Supremacist.

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Each post quoted decided that the audience wasn't bright enough to decide what is bad info and what is good.
So who should be that gatekeeper?

The gatekeepers of disinformation should be the platforms. If you're interviewing someone and presenting it to a wider audience for consumption, it is your responsibility to ensure that if the interviewee is trafficking disinformation, you challenge them, either in realtime or in post.

The hosts at the Breakfast Club do an awful job at interviewing these types, this isn't surprising because the people they are interviewing are usually very well versed in their own talking points and counterarguments and are also well rehearsed.