The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Batgirl occuring on Earth 2

The Batman on Earth 3.

Joker on Earth 4.

They've established different universes already with DC for years on TV and streaming. That way you can continue to have different stories for the same characters.
So it’s not a cinematic universe then.

They are diluting the brand having multiple characters running simultaneously.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Knowing DC, they'll give up on this franchise the first time one of the movie doesn't do as good as they hoped.
If the next batman movie doesn't outsell this one they will reboot again.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Gunn is lying through his teeth. Theres no timeline where this is what he envisions for Batman. I'm calling it now. In a few months, this is gonna get canceled too.
So the recent controversy where that Den of Nerds guy was saying Gunn didn't like Cavill and then Gunn insulted him, the Den if Nerds guy was right. lol
Therefore anything he says about Reeves' Batman can't be believed.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
So the recent controversy where that Den of Nerds guy was saying Gunn didn't like Cavill and then Gunn insulted him, the Den if Nerds guy was right. lol
Therefore anything he says about Reeves' Batman can't be believed.

Josh is a douchebag but it looks like he might be on point lol

I wouldn't be surprised if Reeve's jumped ship if/when they say fukk it try to integrate this iteration into what he's about to try and do.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why would they cancel something that was successful to that degree... i don't see it.
aquaman-mood.gif

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Batman isn't big anymore.

Like The Batman being in theaters should be an event on some Black Panther 1 type shyt..did covid effect that? Feels like the movie came and went. No scenes of kids lined up at the movies to watch.

Have they gone to catering to adults fully with Batman?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Batman isn't big anymore.

Like The Batman being in theaters should be an event on some Black Panther 1 type shyt..did covid effect that? Feels like the movie came and went. No scenes of kids lined up at the movies to watch.

Have they gone to catering to adults fully with Batman?
It wasn't marketed towards kids and the movie would have been boring as hell to kids (its boring to adults too)

There's also not an active batman cartoon or relevant kids show that would lead kids into being batman fans right now which I think is an underrated element to superhero marketing.